Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) (6025 Views)

No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by akinyeleaa: 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
If Una no like am, make Una go comot am for her head Na
We've got fools in opposition these days, I mean mofos who run their diarrhea infested mouths not because they have something to say, but because they have to talk.
Few questions for you
Did she tell you she was forced?
Why didn't she put this on in UAE or Saudi?
Was it also slavery when Mrs Obama and others did the same?
Don't we have people of other faiths using scarfs?
Is it also slavery when ladies of other faiths cover their hair before praying?
Was it also slavery when Buhari wore the nigerdeltan attire sometimes back?

We now have people who use their hearts more than their brain in opposition
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by derrick333(m): 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
lekkie073:
have any idea what is called 'lent'

I have a feeling dat u r a Christian but still don't know that we r in lent period cool
i fgt ,hope u don break
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by opribo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
eleojo23:
Why is Buhari standing behind her like that? Like a body guard.

The president of Nigeria must stand presidential and command respect. I don't get this timid and cowardly posture more so the air of confusion and lost in his face says it all. At all time a president must not be caught of guard

1 Like

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by emmyblackky(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
DauraDullardo:
If only you can remove the veil of party support and affiliation, you will begin to see things as they really are. You can choose to believe whatever you want... But the truth is that pictures don't lie. Look closely at the attire of other foreign diplomats who wore veils and tell me what you observe.

Funny-looking improvised veil....Is she the Minister of Finance or the Chief Justice Of The Federation?
nice question. the problem with some people is their biased way of thinking. mods, do the needful. thanks
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by emmyblackky(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
McCarlito:
What I observed is simple....

Buhari had to step aside when the matter reach plenty plenty English.. And he is even trying to understand what they we're even talking about but don't seem to be understanding what's going on....
exactly
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by PFRB: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
It is very clear that she didn't willingly put that on her head. I believe she gave a little protest. You can see that Buhari 's countenace had not settled before the picture. Even the other man standing with Buhari had eyes on her.
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by eposho: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't see any fuss in this news, when in Rome?
Once went on a contract bid in the north my host was sitting on the floor to receive us, we all had no choice but to follow suit. Simple.
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by emmyblackky(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
imagine what Nigerians are going through

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion / She Needs Your Help Now Please / Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.