Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her (785 Views)

'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her by jonaifame22(m): 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
I sought advice frmt the both of them concerning an issue and at the end of the day I ended up goin by my younger sister's advice, my gf asked me if I had tackeld the issue and I answered her saying yes , but she fouind out that I followed my yoinger sister's advice, now she's cross wth me, pls wat can I tell to pacify her!
Re: My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her by Jblaiseboy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tell her your sister is like your mummy to you..dat should do the trick
Re: My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her by mascot87(m): 1:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
My own gf always ask me when last i had s*x. I don tire for her
Re: My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her by jonaifame22(m): 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
mascot87:
My own gf always ask me when last i had s*x. I don tire for her
you mean it?
Re: My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her by mascot87(m): 1:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
you mean it?

I am 100% serious o. I tire for her undecided
Re: My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
I sought advice frmt the both of them concerning an issue and at the end of the day I ended up goin by my younger sister's advice, my gf asked me if I had tackeld the issue and I answered her saying yes , but she fouind out that I followed my yoinger sister's advice, now she's cross wth me, pls wat can I tell to pacify her!

Just take her to your ever reliable Mouka foam and when Ure finished she will forgive you
Re: My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her by jonaifame22(m): 2:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Just take her to your ever reliable Mouka foam and when Ure finished she will forgive you
u're right,I shall do that soonest!

(1) (Reply)

You Are Good In Bed, And So What? / A 77 Years Old Man Wants Divorce From Sex-depriving Wife (photo) / Hilarious!! #liesboystell: Checkout People's Hilarious Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.