Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed (26858 Views)

"Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed / 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed / TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by bgates: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Chugavey:
Has anyone observed that Nairaland is looking more like APC tool? I can't understand why some post are deleted. A post about "Buhari never promised unemployed graduates N5000 stipen. Presidency... source: Vanguard" just disappeared less than 3mins it was posted. Seun mind you, Nairaland should stand the test of time but govt can change. Ask AIT what taaking sides with political party caused them.

Seun this is a serious issues the moderators should look into
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Anglovel: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Denialability
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by silvercute(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2016
This man reminds me of Squealer in the book Animal farm.
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Gkemz: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2016
Our insincere and fraudulent government made those mouthwatering promises which they couldn't fulfill just to solicit votes from gullible Nigerians they could easily deceive through deceitful means. Nigerians don enter another one chance...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by nicolosam(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2016
Real politics in play! Lai Mohammed is not unknown to every reasonable and informed Nigerian! Thus, we aren't surprise about its utterances both now and in the future! But it should be noted that Lai and his people have nothing to offer but deceit and propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by ilyas26(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Even the wailers love this man
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by maxzzo1(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2016
APC and Buhari are frauds ,big 419er

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by casto: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Why always oil? What about agriculture? APC sef. I am just tired.
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by free13: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Elose11:
Liar Mohammed doing what he does best - telling lies! During campaign, the price of oil was not $100. In fact it was $61 in December 2014 and $47 in January 2015. So when Buhari and APC were making those promises, they already knew they were not going to honour them. They were only deceiving the gullible Nigerians.
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by malcomvee: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Nicur:
to be honest I feel like tearing this man a slap!!! angry EXCUSES UPON EXCUSES!! BLAMES UPON BLAMES!!! LIES UPON LIES!!!! THE THUNDER THAT WILL STRIKE THIS MAN STILL DEY GYM !!!

Actually, e don gym finish... E dey filling station dey queue for fuel
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by CioAngels(f): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Minister, please lessen the saddess you are creating for yourself. Allow the poor masses of Nigeria be and don't remind them how you rode into power through a big keg of lies. As if to say when crude was $100 Nigerians did not die of hunger, even if it goes to $500, Nigerians will not still fair better becos the money will still end up in politcians bank account, cumcubines account and inside governor's soakaway. I do agree that SAP was not the best then, but a critical period like this IBB will come on air to announce food items berthing at the seaport to ease the tensions people were facing and you will see happiness again at list for a short while. But here we are, is like buhari is not bothered about what Nigerians are going through. All we hear is buhari's media man comes to say, said buhari. Was it femi, lai and shehu Nigerians voted for?
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Irishrena1(f): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Lie M. Please...just stop abeg. I'm allergic to your lies.
Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Zoharariel:
Sincerely speaking, I am beginning to doubt Buhari's ability to deliver Nigeria, and I have come to the conclusion that there's little or no difference between Ebele Jonathan & Buhari. You will agree with me that increasing our speed is pointless if we're headed in the wrong direction.

Look at the rot in the Banking sector. They're saying the Banks are on the brink of collapse - but should that now be an excuse to defraud me of my hard-earned money?

The N65 withdrawal charge on transactions done by a card holder on another bank's ATM has been nothing short of robbery in daylight, and until the CBN governor is fired & replaced with a more competent hand, the banks will continue short-changing their customers.

Look at the rot in the Nigerian Immigration Service. You said you're fighting corruption but Nigerians are being outrageously billed daily for the e-Passport.

Before the introduction of the 64-page passport, the processing fee for the regular 32-page passport has always been 20,000Naira and above depending on the passport office location, instead of the official rate of 8,750Naira.

I was at the ikeja passport office about 2weeks ago and I was told that the 32-page regular passport goes for 30,000Naira while the 64-page passport, although unavailable, goes for 37,000Naira.

We only asked that the Comptrollers heading each of the Passport offices across the federation, including the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration Service (CGI) who is known to be collecting returns from all the Comptrollers of the Passport offices - be fired & replaced with young & competent officers while the official amount of the Nigerian e-Passport is strictly enforced, but our President who has been overwhelmed with the vagaries of power and has forgotten so soon how he consistently shed tears in 2003, 2007 & in 2011 before luck shined on him in 2015 is now playing the ostrich just to satisfy the microscopic few in the corridors of power.

Look at this brilliant economist - Henry Boyo, Y has Buhari not consulted or even appointed him? He would rather fold his arms & allow our economy to go down the drain in his bid to compensate party loyalists.

Look at the issue of Fulani Herdsmen killing farmers & raping women down south. Buhari simply turned a deaf ear and acted as if he hasn't been reading the newspapers. We have heard & seen these Fulani Marauders going about with Kalashnikov AK47 without the Police & the Army doing anything about it.

I won't kill myself because of 1 arrogant, inebriated & incorrigible politician. If Nigeria will explode, let it explode and if Nigeria will sink, let it sink!

PS: I am neither for APC nor PDP but for whoever has our Country's best interest at heart, not these failed & foolish vampires masquerading as our leaders.
Words of a PATRIOT. *take a hug*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers / Aisha Buhari Celebrates 46th Birthday With Patients In Hospitals In Abuja (Pics) / BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.