Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

She Is Disturbing My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Disturbing My Life (5572 Views)

Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by chigoizie7(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fear fear ase o ti e le

See, I don't wanna experience what d op is about to experience if he fvcks d girl

1 Like

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Frankicent(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Adasun:
people are not desperate for nothing.

Op beware she wants to take something valuable frm u

like his destiny?
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Frankicent(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ioannes:
hmmmm... OK lemme see if I got this straight.

she asked for money from you and then she travelled with the money to her village to concoct serious jazz from her herbalist who told her that for the jazz to work she must bleep the guy who gave her the money whom she wants to use as sacrifice.

OK. here's where you get a restraining order from the courts against her if you love your life.

oh BTW, u may need your own jazz or prayer or whichever one you are into cos I see u bleeping this girl in your dream soon. good luck.

lol you be soothslayer?

1 Like

Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Iykon1313(m): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

So, make my guy man, change line because of one mgbeke like dat?

I think what d guy should do is once d babe call, he should pick it up and den keep the phone over the TV sets, do that for one week, no be person go tell her to stop calling

I dun try that pattern of pick and put on TV or radio but wetin d butch come do na to dey flash my number unendlessly. I swear
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by chigoizie7(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Iykon1313:

I dun try that pattern of pick and put on TV or radio but wetin d butch come do na to dey flash my number unendlessly. I swear

Na I'm be say d matter follow from village too.
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Iykon1313(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

Na I'm be say d matter follow from village too.

I know saving sey girls dey desperate like this. I tire. I never bleep d thing dey like did, if I come bleep wetin go come happen.
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Frankicent:

lol you be soothslayer?
lol. no try me o.
Re: She Is Disturbing My Life by Frankicent(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ioannes:

lol. no try me o.
lwkmd grin dey joz yourself oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Touts And Area Boys Molest And Tear Girl Pants For Wearing A Short Dress / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.