Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life (3498 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2018
No insults pls
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Imapearl:

I do not know what to do or say again
And worst of it all my man is working for him
Am scared of him hurting my man
Plz guys what should I do
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by new2012: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Lol, this look doctored.

If its real, send him this screenshot and the URL to this page on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Olalan(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
Seems scripted thou.....
Btw why accept the gifts if not interested and likewise the block option is one click away

5 Likes

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by marshalldgreat(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
Hmm wahala dey o
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2018
Olalan:
Seems scripted thou.....
Btw why accept the gifts if not interested and likewise the block option is one click away

He gave them to my man
To give it too me
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Imapearl:

He gave them to my man
To give it too me

And your man don't question why he is giving you gifts grin grin grin

Your man fit don sell you to his boss oh collect money no time grin

Imapearl:

You won't understand
I changed my number because of this man
And your here saying this

I say it again your man has sold you to his boss and collect money, IF NOT HOW DID YOU GET YOUR NEW NUMBER

If you know you know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2018
new2012:
Lol, this look doctored.

If its real, send him this screenshot and the URL to this page on nairaland

I don't understand tell me how pls
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2018
Imapearl:

I don't understand tell me how pls

He mean you should screen shot this thread and show him then copy the link and past to him too

1 Like

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Bluezy13(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Many problems would have been avoided if we simply ignore and remain silent sometimes.

She wouldn't have been in this mess if she had bluntly snubbed the man in the beginning, pretending he didn't exist. Not answering his calls, not calling back his missed calls, not replying his text.

He would have left her be.

Abusing the man and ranting "I won't do it" gives room for more advances,thereby creating problems for your own man. And if the man persists, she'll most definitely give in.

Problems must come but we have to learn to face it the mature way.
It's still not too late to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by amaniro: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Dearie don't answer dose ones up there

First, block him. Have nothing to do with him, Stop receiving gifts. Threaten to tell his wife. Thou this points may end your man jobless.

All the same, I don't think you should tell your man now. He might act irrational thereby doing somfin crazy
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by milemimi93(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2018
Don't u have block button on ur WhatsApp? Oh! I've forgotten y'all are prostitues. Go fvck him then.

2 Likes

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
Many problems would have been avoided if we simply ignore and remain silent sometimes.

She wouldn't have been in this mess if she had bluntly snubbed the man in the beginning, pretending he didn't exist. Not answering his calls, not calling back his missed calls, not replying his text.

Abusing the man and ranting "I won't do it" gives room for more advances and if the man persists, she'll most definitely give in.

You won't understand
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Bluezy13(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Imapearl:

You won't understand

Oh, one question for you:

"Must you reply him??"

2 Likes

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by eezeribe(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
It is men that spoilt women... It is men that made women become gold diggers... How will a man say his fellow man has nothing to offer..
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by eezeribe(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Imapearl:

You won't understand I changed my number because of this man And your here saying this
Block him on WhatsApp
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Bluezy13(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
eezeribe:
It is men that spoilt women...
It is men that made women become gold diggers...
How will a man say his fellow man has nothing to offer..

She made him say it.

According to the chat, she thinks threatening the man with reporting him to her man will scare him, little did she know she is only denting her man's image.
The man is after something so therefore he must leverage on any weapon she uses.
If one should ask her what she thinks her man is capable of doing to his boss if he gets to know, she won't give any reasonable answer.
All she is after is just reporting. What happens after reporting, she no sabi.
She is creating problems for her man.
Let's be realistic.
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

He mean you should screen shot this thread and show him then copy the link and past to him too
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Bluezy13(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2018
The Lady above me, who's the op, who's also the Lady in question, who also went ahead to screenshot and send this chat from Nairaland...

Is simply stupid.
I wish I could tell her that to her face.
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2018
A wise woman will use the block button the moment she senses the direction of the chat. I think OP is enjoying the attention, hence, the back and forth replies.

Anyway, if you really want to get him off your neck, block every line of communication with him; Block him on WhatsApp, Block his line from calling you and block him from sending SMS.

2 Likes

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Adasun(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

Abusing the man and ranting "I won't do it" gives room for more advances,thereby creating problems for your own man. And if the man persists, she'll most definitely give in.

lols, da gal would be very easy to seduce,can u even imagin,she said she is scared.

She had started thinking of da probability of sleeping with the man frm da tym he said "no one would knw" women eh!
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Bluezy13(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Adasun:
lols, da gal would be very easy to seduce,can u even imagin,she said she is scared.

She had started thinking of da probability of sleeping with the man frm da tym he said "no one would knw" women eh!

Just as she has been seduced into screenshoting and posting this thread on this forum to the man.

If I were the man, after reading the comments here, I'll simply re-strategize and double my hustle because I'll know her weak point.
I pity her husband, the Innocent man married a woman who doesn't have self confidence in decision making. It means she can't control the family in his absence.

And to the man that is putting this Lady through this confusion, God will greatly punish you, if at all God exists.
And may another man locate your wife too.
Unless you repent.
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
The Lady above me, who's the op, who's also the Lady in question, who also went ahead to screenshot and send this chat from Nairaland...

Is simply stupid.

Really
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

Just as she has been seduced into screenshoting and posting this thread on this forum to the man.

If I were the man, after reading the comments here, I'll simply re-strategize and double my hustle because I'll know her weak point.
I pity her husband, the Innocent man married a woman who doesn't have self confidence in decision making. It means she can't control the family in his absence.

And to the man that is putting this Lady through this confusion, God will greatly punish you, if at all God exists.
Unless you repent.

God exist
And I wasn't seduced
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Bluezy13(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Imapearl:

Really
I already gave my reasons for saying so
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

Is simply stupid.

Well wont say anything to you
But I am
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Bluezy13(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Imapearl:

God exist
And I wasn't seduced

Whether God exists or not, it's none of my business.

Now you know you weren't seduced, prove it by mounting the throne of independent womanhood, usurp authority over this mess and show you are in control. This you do by outrightly ignoring the !diot of a man who wouldn't allow his perverseness and folly put your mind at rest.
No man has the right to make you unhappy.
Tell your mind it is over, and assume a new life without him in it.
Then you'll find peace and happiness.
You are in charge!!!
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

Unless you repent.

If you were the man?
Just say your one of them
My weak point?
For posting this here?
I have a reason why I posted it here
So it's doesn't mean am weak
Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

Whether God exists or not, it's none of my business.

Now you know you weren't seduced, prove it by mounting the throne of independent womanhood, usurp authority over this mess and show you are in control. This you do by outrightly ignoring the !diot of a man who wouldn't allow his perverseness and folly put your mind at rest.
No man has the right to make you unhappy.
Tell your mind it is over, and assume a new life without him in it.
Then you'll find peace and happiness.
You are in charge!!!

Thanks
Done it already

1 Like

Re: Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life by Bluezy13(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Imapearl:

If you were the man?
Just say your one of them
My weak point?
For posting this here?
I have a reason why I posted it here
So it's doesn't mean am weak

My dear, I'm only being realistic.
You have the key to your happiness, don't abuse it. Make it count.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. / Please I Need Names Of Funny Movies, I Have A Girl Coming Over / Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.