Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,250 members, 7,839,301 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun (28209 Views)

Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Chiccly(f): 5:34am On Mar 01, 2016
l pity this generation, we fear the created (pastors) more than The Creator (God).

May God help us all.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by AdemolaA2: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2016
dre11:

what kind of message will a Pastor who is busy sleeping with his female members or congregation be telling the church.

that fornications and adultery is......... feeling disgusted reading this . What goes around comes around. Nemesis will catch up with the pastor and the adulterous wife someday. The husband should be happy he's finally delivered from a serpent called wife .
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by haraphat01: 7:02am On Mar 01, 2016
it's part of the service, continue snatching their wives until you enter hell fire.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by james2man: 7:02am On Mar 01, 2016
With all this despicable deed by most of these so called pastor, some gullible persons will stil come here and tell us 'touch not my anointed, do not judge bla bla bla' atleast a once gullible man is wise now. Gullible -1.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Ifeola1: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2016
What a mystery life: which kind of message will dis foolish pastor pass again:: all d way all of them ar d samething
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by mu2sa2: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Every other day it's a new scandal by a pastor! These pastors and their business places (fraudulently tagged houses of god) should be shut for good.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by babdap: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2016
It won't be totally wrong if you call Osun State endtime State.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by RitzyPrince(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2016
End time Pastors grin
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by NwaliE01: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Now i begin to understand what Jesus meant when he said "many shall say to him, In your name, I did miracles, I raised the death in your name but he would say to them, depart from me ye workers of iniquity for i know you not"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by glossy6(f): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2016
Name checkers oya come and do your job
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by makabulchi(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2016
humanbeing5th:
g no, its athletico
Or sociedad
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by makabulchi(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2016
faruz:
abi real madrid grin.... Pple bin asking foolish question. Since 10000 bc
Or real vallecano
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by makabulchi(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Manueleee:
athletico madrid or athletico bilbao?
Bet9ja shareholders
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by ajibade1965: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2016
the faith that people have in imam and pastor is more than thebonevthey have in Almighty God
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2016
These pastors are making satan win, but God's wrath awaits him, that's for sure.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by CioAngels(f): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Olusola thank God you have two child already, and hopefuly they are both yours. If you have a mother take them to her, a good mother not the one that will beat them for eating the rice at home. You will be visiting them always so they won't be missing you. Hope you have a job? I suggest you don't rush into relationship for now so that you can think and decide what to do. May God give to you a good mother to your children for a wife. Make sure you monitor your children and your new wife that she does not turn them to slowpoke. May His grace be unto you so that you will not get a wife that will alter your brain for a goat's brain. Amen. I do feel sorry for simbiat becos the pastor will get tired of her in no distance time. As for pastor, i feel sorry also for those that troops to him for prayers. But, why can't we pray on our own, no, we choose to go and listen to lies in the name of my pastor prays very. To me, is only His grace that is saving us and not the pastor's prayers. Lets be wise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Otuosowo(f): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2016
[A pastor snatching a member's wife and threatening his life. What will somebody not heard. That's why i always suspect anyone that has pastor as a title. God has many things to judge. uote author=dre11 post=43369662]
Pastor snatches wife from husband in Osun

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/bizarre-pastor-snatches-wife-from-husband-in-osun/135901.html

[/quote]
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by ministeriallist: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2016
"Pastor Femi Olayinka has taken the woman from him and that he was just a figurehead husband while the pastor was in charge of the woman".

How dear you accuse a "Man of god"? grin

Pastor to soji! Orie wanbe!
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by ministeriallist: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
These pastors are making satan win, but God's wrath awaits him, that's for sure.

God doesn't know these fake pastors
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by fatymore(f): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
assuming it was an alfa..you will all start tarnishing the image of Islam...but bcs it was a christian you never threw the insult at christianity...hyprocrisy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by fatymore(f): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
CioAngels:
Olusola thank God you have two child already, and hopefuly they are both yours. If you have a mother take them to her, a good mother not the one that will beat them for eating the rice at home. You will be visiting them always so they won't be missing you. Hope you have a job? I suggest you don't rush into relationship for now so that you can think and decide what to do. May God give to you a good mother to your children for a wife. Make sure you monitor your children and your new wife that she does not turn them to slowpoke. May His grace be unto you so that you will not get a wife that will alter your brain for a goat's brain. Amen. I do feel sorry for simbiat becos the pastor will get tired of her in no distance time. As for pastor, i feel sorry also for those that troops to him for prayers. But, why can't we pray on our own, no, we choose to go and listen to lies in the name of my pastor prays very. To me, is only His grace that is saving us and not the pastor's prayers. Lets be wise.
is he on nairaland
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by mukthar2000(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Oogaoo,End time pastor, Femi d so call pastor may almigty God polishe ur generationoooo
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by huntax(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2016
People will never learn. Your pastor is only your teacher, not your savior, not your route to God answering your prayers, not your Lord, not your everything. Some people can't start a business without asking their pastor to ask God for them. Some fear their pastors more than they former God himself. People call their G.Os daddy, they'd also use that mouth and call God Daddy.
That woman felt sleeping with the pastor would bring her blessings, the husband also went to that church hoping to get blessings he felt he didn't get in his regular church.
Check many Christians phones, especially the staunch ones, you'd notice they call their pastors more than anyone else.... Why don't you call on to God, instead of relying on your pastor to call on him for you? This woman certainly didn't get intimate with the pastor in the church, she probably went to see him privately for spiritual help and ended up in his bed. Women are so gullible!
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by belloabd1914(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Hypocrite everywhere, if it was a northerner or Muslim u will see 309 likes and 50 share, quick to judge odas religion but feign inattentive in urs
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by alaskido(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
My guy, no worry your self. The pastor has collected all your burdens and sins. Pastors of these days. Na wa o.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by dre11(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
naijathings:

..... is a thing of the mind and that there is a LEVEL OF GRACE he will show you to make such things not be a sin anymore.

Go and read Romans 6: 1&2

you will see that their is no grace that covers sexual sin.

David who so much receive God's grace was punished for his sexual sin on Basheba etc
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Fourwinds: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
stu..pid women and fake pastors.....
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by blueAgent(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
He is not even a pastor. just a thief posing as one. women and people are gulliable.
once a so called man of God starts to cross boundary which u know is contrary to the word of God. you quit the church. simple.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Ifeola1: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
is a very serious case
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Why only pastors? Why can't you also talk about religious leaders in other religions who do despicable and worse things than wife snatching and watch them come after you with their daggers ready to behead you and record it live on you tube ?rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) / Should I Cut-off My Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.