Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun (28218 Views)

Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Sultanchidi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na dis kind so called pastor dey make church tire pple, wetin he wan preach 4 alter. Our God is just 2 lenient, 4 allowing such pple spoil Christianity
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Afterall, what's good for the congregation is also good for the Pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by faruz: 10:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
humanbeing5th:
g no, its athletico
abi real madrid grin.... Pple bin asking foolish question. Since 10000 bc
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Treash:
Dnt wory. Its just a matter of time. The owner of the work will soon return to pay rewards of every deed. Including those who call themselves into pastoral work and those pastors who misuse the grace of God upon them. Some will regret it.....
Some? All of them that are deceptive will regret it.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
humanbeing5th:
g no, its athletico
athletico madrid or athletico bilbao?
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Abumadea: 11:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
dre11:

what kind of message will a Pastor who is busy sleeping with his female members or congregation be telling the church.

that fornications and adultery is.........

That fornication and adultery is allowed.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by naijathings(m): 11:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
HOES EVERYWHERE

HOES EVERYWHERE

HOES EVERYWHERE

i wonder why Agriculture is not our number one source of revenue with the amount of HOES we have

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Manueleee:
The gosple have gone round the hole world, gosple have enterd arab, caribian. But their is one place the gosple is yet to enter, which is the CHURCH.
lol...so true
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by naijathings(m): 11:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
dre11:

what kind of message will a Pastor who is busy sleeping with his female members or congregation be telling the church.

..... is a thing of the mind and that there is a LEVEL OF GRACE he will show you to make such things not be a sin anymore.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Kazrem(m): 11:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lobatan. Pastor gba'yawo omo ijo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by simonco(m): 11:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
this is interesting.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
F22RAPTOR:

lol...so true
bro its not funny. What will the pastor preach to the member about adultry and funication? I pity they youth of that church, the woman will be adress as MUMMY in the church. Just hope i wount cry for dis man.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Awoofawo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Boland:
I think the man shouldn't have made it easy for the Pastor.
But come to think of it, the pastor threatened to kill the husband? That's outrageous.
Maybe he has some sort of hold on the woman cos something just ain't right about the whole thing considering the fact that the woman just walked away like that after two kids.

Damn! I hate it when people misuse grace or power.
Pastor don laced the arabinrin with Amudo alado cool and Aminimuye don land on the husband cool Baddoo Pastor my nigga ti take over toto iyawo man yen grin
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by osusuallstars: 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
ANOTHER REV KING, CUT HIM TO SIZE NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES VERY LATE
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by isan(m): 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
The biggest scam ever is religiona and one nigeria cheesy

Me i no even get religion i no go church i no go mosque
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Naziff(m): 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
humanbeing5th:
g no, its athletico
I da feel you
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't blame the pastors who the such things, I blame the foolish members who worship the pastor as their God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by lobbyist(m): 11:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
dre11:

I wonder oooo. A pastor did the same thing to my dad too but both were now of blessed memory.

I wonder oooo. A pastor did the same thing to my dad too but both were now of blessed memory.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by dytbabe: 11:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Mike008(m): 11:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
In these kind of stories, ts always a Pastor and a woman. You'll hardly hear pastor and a man.
When will women realize their vulnerability to these pastors?
They use them as tools of "visions", and because of their fragile minds they fall easily.
If your pastor begins to tell you "visions", yeye de smell.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2016
dre11:

Possess your possessions...
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by nairaman66(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Nigeria full of people who break the law- pastors and politicians!! Ironically they both start with a P

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by dikeigbo2(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2016
mulattoclaro:
35% of Nigeria's problem are pastors. This is one of the reasons I don't even have any regard for any of them. Don't be surprised he might have even told that woman that he had a vision that he should sleep with her and the woman being a gullible blind follower willingly agree.

Very correct bro,many of them called themselves not God,making machandise with God's name, oh things have really fall apart,
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Tpave(m): 12:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Boko Haram problem which is related to Islam is on the decline, while Pastor Haram problem which is related to Christianity is on the increase.
In my own opinion, I think the federal executive council should hold an emergency meeting concerning these castrated and murderous pastors.
They need to be tamed.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Candybob(m): 2:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Another pack of lost dunderheads!
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by spalletti(m): 3:07am On Mar 01, 2016
With all these revelations, I just don't know why people still patronize pastors...Almighty God please open my people's eyes so that they can seee.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by makavell: 4:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Road side pastor. Na only God go help us
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by makavell: 4:09am On Mar 01, 2016
D world is coming to and end.if pastor dat no better dan us.God have mercy
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by oglalasioux(m): 4:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Treash:
Dnt wory. Its just a matter of time. The owner of the work will soon return to pay rewards of every deed. Including those who call themselves into pastoral work and those pastors who misuse the grace of God upon them. Some will regret it.....

We'll wait forever for that 'owner of the work'. Governments all over the world should ban religion ASAP. We've outgrown such gullibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by habiham: 4:41am On Mar 01, 2016
This useless pastor is a Disgrace to christain Dom... But the husband na calm man sha
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Okorieikechukwu(m): 5:03am On Mar 01, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court / My Narcissistic Brother / I Want To Buy This Washing Machine For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.