Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Now She Just Want To See Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now She Just Want To See Me. (802 Views)

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now She Just Want To See Me. by Iykon1313(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2016
In relation to my post yesterday, the said girl called and said.....it's not about the bleep anymore, she just want to see me. That I should choose any venue I want. I hope I will make the right choice accepting to meet her today or tomorrow.
Re: Now She Just Want To See Me. by baski92(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2016
Iykon1313:
In relation to my post yesterday, the said girl called and said.....it's not about the bleep anymore, she just want to see me. That I should choose any venue I want. I hope I will make the right choice accepting to meet her today or tomorrow.
lol it changes nothing, try to convince her to come around as usual and don't try to force your self on her, na she go carry her self give you

1 Like

Re: Now She Just Want To See Me. by Maxi112: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2016
How e take consine us.. if u like choose to see her in side moon... ur business
Re: Now She Just Want To See Me. by Iykon1313(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2016
baski92:
lol it changes nothing, try to convince her to come around as usual and don't try to force your self on her, na she go carry her self give you
Thanks Bro for ur words.
Re: Now She Just Want To See Me. by baski92(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Iykon1313:
Thanks Bro for ur words.
gals and there problems,
Re: Now She Just Want To See Me. by iceberylin(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2016
I THOUGHT SOMEONE ADVISED YOU TO WAKE UP
Re: Now She Just Want To See Me. by Iykon1313(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2016
iceberylin:
I THOUGHT SOMEONE ADVISED YOU TO WAKE UP
I am awake.
Re: Now She Just Want To See Me. by halfricanadian(f): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Iykon1313:

I am awake.

No u on sleeping pills mental wise undecided.
Wen u stare at her and d charm works

Dont open thread 5years later cos its my son who is 4 yrs dat wud laugh u den on my behalf tongue
Re: Now She Just Want To See Me. by Iykon1313(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

No u on sleeping pills mental wise undecided.
Wen u stare at her and d charm works

Dont open thread 5years later cos its my son who is 4 yrs dat wud laugh u den on my behalf tongue
Okoooo
Re: Now She Just Want To See Me. by halfricanadian(f): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2016
Iykon1313:

Okoooo

cheesy nathing do u drink annoiting oil pray before going
Make bae no go *sin gbere sara* put *ase for mouth* ive lived with all manner of girls kno wat dey capable of i tell u cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend !!! Source Of Income? / Is The Past Really The Past? My Person Opinion. / Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.