Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? (830 Views)

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / See Photos Of Bride Wearing Pant And Bra On Her Wedding Day Goes Vïraし $㉫㉫ Pħ✿†✿ / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by lawnreigh(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2016
I have always been curious about how ladies cope with some things, like tying wrapper, bra etc. I had first hand experience when I tried moving around in my compound with wrapper tied(tho I was putting on a boxers), that was how I think if tying wrapper could be this hard then putting on bra must be very hard. To the ladies in the building, How was the experience like the 1st time you put on a bra and went out with it to School, Church etc, how was the feeling like been arrested at the chest region by the bra the first time when you are growing up at the time you start developing the Breast. Before you start getting used to it till it became a norm in your daily life because even at maturity you guys off it at the slightest given chance after the days activities. Share your experience and let have fun.
Re: Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 29, 2016
YOU GO FEAR QUESTION
Re: Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by sinaj(f): 11:59am On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
YOU GO FEAR QUESTION

Bros I fear too o!

Diz kind interview

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by UrWorstNitemare: 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
undecided

Re: Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by DynamoDeGreat: 12:02pm On May 29, 2016
Just obseving
Re: Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by cruzita(f): 12:12pm On May 29, 2016
this one na Sunday school question?
Re: Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by makydebbie(f): 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
lol...this ur question shaa...well you not stop looking at ur boobs..and you will want everyone to notice you got a bra on!
Re: Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:35pm On May 29, 2016
Which kyn question b dis? undecided.. Op, pls u need a Nap Asap.. undecided
Re: Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by Taiwo20(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2016
Carry your question go quora.You go get answer...I for answer you but I no get bobby.
Re: Ladies: How Was The Experience Like The First Time Of Going Out With A Bra On? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 29, 2016
This guy is a suspect

(1) (Reply)

. / As A Guy, Will You Abandon Your GF In The Club Because She's Drunk?????? / How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.