Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. (4494 Views)

APC Denials And Contradictions. Is This True?(pics) / Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja / Ese Oruru Abduction ; Check Out Festus Keyamo's Response. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by MarvelJ: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Osakah24:
Please are you this simple?,You want to bring PDP-APC into this human right abuse?.what happened to leaving the messenger and focusing on the massage?.you are not human enough.

Did you ask this guy to focus on the message of theholy prophet?

Are we just going to keep blaming the religion of islam and the emir? What about Ben bruce who said he wasnt notified abt the incident till it got to the social media?

I'll keep saying this over and over In sha Allah. " u cnt call benz a useless product just becz of som e few reckless drivers"

South have the issue of kidnapping, baby factories I cn go all day mentioning their crimes. But i'm not a fan of tribal wars. Lets not be hypocrites and focus on what the solution to all this shld be.

ProfessorPeter:
All Muslim must follow the example set by Prophet Muhammad.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by meforyou1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Stalwert:
Op's track record on defending immorality:
1. Dasuki is a saint, he being persecuted yet his crimes led to the death of countless children, women and men.

2. Metuh is a tribal attack against igbos, yet metuh accepts recieving money from dasuki.

3. pDP is a party of saints who never sinned and ran Nigeria well for 16 years yet poverty had merged with Nigeria.

This are some of sordid rubbish he does for a living. Yet when he defends corruption he turns around and pretend to hate it. You and your constituents fool none save yourself. Your motives are tribal and meant to denigrate people who dealth with the drunk from otueke. Unfortunately wailing zombies are liable to die young. Use your life wisely.
are we talking of politicians or about an innocent 13 yr old southern girl that was forcibly kidnapped and married off to an ultra islamist fulani marauder in kano?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Csami(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
MarvelJ:

Did you ask this guy to focus on the message of theholy prophet?

Are we just going to keep blaming the religion of islam and the emir? What about Ben bruce who said he wasnt notified abt the incident till it got to the social media?

I'll keep saying this over and over In sha Allah. " u cnt call benz a useless product just becz of som e few reckless drivers"

South have the issue of kidnapping, baby factories I cn go all day mentioning their crimes. But i'm not a fan of tribal wars. Lets not be hypocrites and focus on what the solution to all this shld be.

Yeah and north have this thing for little girls puccy why? Even your emir is not left out.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by alexlee50: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
bokohalal:
I have a feeling she eloped with him. Though too young to be criminally liable and her lover should be prosecuted for "abduction" her parenting , however,, must be questioned.
did it occur to you that she could have been hypnotized and still be under a trance?
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Stalwert:
Op's track record on defending immorality:
1. Dasuki is a saint, he being persecuted yet his crimes led to the death of countless children, women and men.

2. Metuh is a tribal attack against igbos, yet metuh accepts recieving money from dasuki.

3. pDP is a party of saints who never sinned and ran Nigeria well for 16 years yet poverty had merged with Nigeria.

This are some of sordid rubbish he does for a living. Yet when he defends corruption he turns around and pretend to hate it. You and your constituents fool none save yourself. Your motives are tribal and meant to denigrate people who dealth with the drunk from otueke. Unfortunately wailing zombies are liable to die young. Use your life wisely.

IGNORED.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Stalwert: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
[s]
meforyou1:
are we talking of politicians or about an innocent 13 yr old southern girl that was forcibly kidnapped and married off to an ultra islamist fulani marauder in kano?
[/s]

We are talking of an op that lies and distorts information for selfish tribal and political reason. If you call someone defending stealing that led to the rape of women and children in the north as politics then it becomes clear how distorted your understanding of morality is.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Osakah24:
Please are you this simple?,You want to bring PDP-APC into this human right abuse?.what happened to leaving the messenger and focusing on the massage?.you are not human enough.

No mind am.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Stalwert: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

IGNORED.

Lol it's a pity you post a word you seem not to know its meaning. Please ignore and continue defending corruption. It is your calling.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by free13: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sanusi has always been a paedophile and criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by hollyfat(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dereformer:
How come the northern moslems are good at forcing people to embrace islam? They are good at forcing small girls into marriages.

Why are we not hearing this about yoruba moslems?

It pains me.

The region over-populate Nigeria by producing children they cannot even give basic education.

Why didn't this guy kidnap one of those hijab wearing girls from kano, sokoto or even kastina.

What do the moslems want with our southern sisters?

Can't they find and marry their own kind?

Those Northerners are using religion to perform their atrocities
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by drss(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
why did lugard join us with dis animals why tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
drss:
why did lugard join us with dis animals why tufiakwa!!!

The prophecy below is for Israelites, it will surely come to pass

Ezekiel 39:27-28
When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there

Nigeria is Fulani land, Fulani are aboriginal Africans.

Nigeria is a contraption cobbled up by God Himself to keep His people safe until the time of the end. Though all black people are 'black', all black people are not the same people, we are not homogenous.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by oduastates: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Something is definitely wrong with this matter.
The girls should be sent home .
Whether 18 or 14 , she should be studying or learning a trade.
By the way Kayode ogundamisi seem to carry the Nigerian matter on his head when in actual fact , the country is and has been on a death spiral since independence.
On one hand he carries Biafra matter put for head , on the other hand , it is the IDP.
As if the IDPs of today Did not empower those created the system that led them to being refugees.
The problem with his approach is that his region and his people along with the Niger delta are the most cheated in the federation . They do not get to benefit in the seed the have sown for prosperity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis / Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity / FG Kick-starts 2021 Budgetary Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.