Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis (4484 Views)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man / My Idea To Get Us Out Of Recession By Mrvitalis / The Problem With Nigeria By Mrvitalis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have been called so many names for being against Biafra and if there is a referendum I will vote no and will campaign for people to vote no and these are my reasons... Tho am open to debate

Biafra leadership.
I am of the opinion that's the reason why the igbo nation have failed so far is bad leadership... Won't this same politicians we have hijack the new country and still rule us? ? Someone will say that's won't happen we will get new faces... And I ask... Why don't we get these new faces and get them into power and test run their leadership?
Igbo investment outside Biafra .
It's on record that we igbos have the highest investment outside our region in Nigeria... Since we hate our neighbours so much.. . Do we forsake all our trillions In investment outside our region and come back home??
Even if we decide to remain out side Biafra.. The Nigerian government can chase us away. . We did it to Ghanaians.. . Zimbabwe just did Same. . So it can be done... what would we fall back to??

Less market for igbos .
We igbos love to trade and moving out of Nigeria means.. Less free market.. imagine of Kano start denying us visa to trade in their market. ..Imagine igbos not having access to alaba.. Who will be our market??

importation and exportation .
Onless we bring along the akwa ibom and cross River we are doomed (as for the ijaws... They rather live with North than igbos).. . We would have no access to the sea. .. imagine if Israel was land locked.. . The would have been history now...

Electricity .
If Biafra get independent today.. what is our installed capacity?? . ... Yes we have the potential but we're will the money come from to build the power plants...
Are we ready to live in darkness for years till the plants are built? ?

Revenue.
This is a very important question, what is the estimated revenue for this Biafra, what is the revenue estimate for this country will 40% pay the salary?? Or will we have to borrow to pay salaries?? I need answers to this

Any body who is rational and lebral will understand that Biafra as it is today is not an option.. . We need to remain in Nigeria as we have more to gain from this country
While we hold our leaders responsible for our lack of development
T. A orji we all know is a theif yet we celebrated him and gave him cheiftency tiles and sent him to the Senate to loot again, the list is endless
If nnamdi Kanu is popular.. Let him run for Abia governorship let's see his leadership style... .
Roaches was good then because we never tested him. .. Now we have seen his true colour... Let's not fall victim to some few people's selfish interest

Please am open to rational debate and any abuse will be ignored.. Thanks and God bless .

7 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
yoruba boy. you re not from the rising sun...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by SAMBATLAN(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:
yoruba boy.
you re not from the rising sun...
Attack my points not me...

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:
yoruba boy.
you re not from the rising sun...
is that davido on your meme grin grin
Lets activate derailer paradise here

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by macluvph1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
I keep on saying that the OP is a yoruba man trying to impose himself on Ibos(Aboh mbaise)to be precise but people keep on doubting me.

Ok na,Nairalander's you can now see for yourself.

Op is a brother to irunooboo,beremx,trueconscience,fizznation,sincere9geria,ogmask,ogmarskman to mention but a few.

I have never predicted wrongly before and will never.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
ok
plz call this my nigga he does good job.

Hope you know buhari economic policy is hitting hard on contractors grin
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
macluvph1:
I keep on saying that the OP is a yoruba man trying to impose himself on Ibos(Aboh mbaise)to be precise but people keep on doubting me.

Ok na,Nairalander's you can now see for yourself.

Op is a brother to irunooboo,beremx,trueconscience,fizznation,sincere9geria,ogmask,ogmarskman to mention but a few.

I have never predicted wrongly before and will never.
Nwa pitakwa plz tell us more d good thing our sweet wike the tamer of pussycat of ubima is doing in rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
coolt
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Cry my beloved Nigeria.

This is not what we want
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Who fine pass btw Tinubu and Obj

Like for Tinubu and share for Obj
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Are the youths the leaders of tomorrow? Its a question that's bothering me

Click like if it bothers you
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
The way modat run to igbo thread ehn

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by SAMBATLAN(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
plz call this my nigga he does good job.

Hope you know buhari economic policy is hitting hard on contractors grin
lol... grin everybody must hear am for naija. So You no know say some parents have started doing batter trade, giving out their less-loved kids for food? cheesy Naija I hail thee
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Click like if you believe buhari has no achievement under his belt

10 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
lol... grin everybody must hear am naija. So You no know say some parents have started doing batter trade, giving out their less-loved kids for food? cheesy Naija I hail thee
In ilorin people cook with machete on their hands because of food theives grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
The zombies on this forum have not gotten any job from Firs Cbn Prison Custom Immigration so why are they fighting for buhari

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Attack my points not me...

why do u claim u re from Isreal wen u re from Egypt?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Has Aisha travel to US or she is still scared

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by OfBiafra: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Biafra leadership.
I am of the opinion that's the reason why the igbo nation have failed so far is bad leadership... Won't this same politicians we have hijack the new country and still rule us? ? Someone will say that's won't happen we will get new faces... And I ask... Why don't we get these new faces and get them into power and test run their leadership?

Your concerns here are very real, albeit misguided. It is important to put this concern in the context of the current leadership in Nigeria. Nigeria does not have good leader either, hence Biafra cannot be worse off if we leave Nigeria.

It's on record that we igbos have the highest investment outside our region in Nigeria... Since we hate our neighbours so much.. . Do we forsake all our trillions In investment outside our region and come back home??
Even if we decide to remain out side Biafra.. The Nigerian government can chase us away. . We did it to Ghanaians.. . Zimbabwe just did Same. . So it can be done... what would we fall back to??

Firstly, we don't hate our neighbours. WE are the ones that have been killed, unjustly, by our neighbours and are aggrieved, and rightly so. However, on your related point - our neighbours that love us so much should not be threatening to claim our legally acquired possessions in the event of a breakup. If they however make a claim it may be the price of freedom and Nationhood for Biafrans.
And to your statement 'what do we fall back on'?; the answer - we start to build. We build on what we already have on ground at the moment and take it from there. Remember what is ours is ours, nobody will lay a claim to it in the future.

Less market for igbos .
We igbos love to trade and moving out of Nigeria means.. Less free market.. imagine of Kano start denying us visa to trade in their market. ..Imagine igbos not having access to alaba.. Who will be our market??

We may likely lose our positioning in their markets initially, but in the long run we will trade with ALL our neighbours on agreed terms. Trade transcends boundaries - racial or otherwise.

Onless we bring along the akwa ibom and cross River we are doomed (as for the ijaws... They rather live with North than igbos).. . We would have no access to the sea. .. imagine if Israel was land locked.. . The would have been history now...

We will find a way, access to sea or not - Germany is a case in point.

Electricity .
If Biafra get independent today.. what is our installed capacity?? . ... Yes we have the potential but we're will the money come from to build the power plants...

We will be no worse off. Nigeria has not provided electricity either.

Revenue.
This is a very important question, what is the estimated revenue for this Biafra, what is the revenue estimate for this country will 40% pay the salary?? Or will we have to borrow to pay salaries?? I need answers to this.

I'm not sure I totally understand you. Assuming the revenue you are referring to is state funds - we will pay what we have and when we earn more we pay more. Also we have mineral deposits in the regions and we will exploit it. Also, we will develop our human resources.
Remember, we will not be worse off - Nigeria also under exploits its resources also.

Any body who is rational and lebral will understand that Biafra as it is today is not an option.. . We need to remain in Nigeria as we have more to gain from this country

I am rational and believe Biafra is an option to be explored based on the reasons I have stated above.

T. A orji we all know is a theif yet we celebrated him and gave him cheiftency tiles and sent him to the Senate to loot again, the list is endless
If nnamdi Kanu is popular.. Let him run for Abia governorship let's see his leadership style... .
Roaches was good then because we never tested him. .. Now we have seen his true colour... Let's not fall victim to some few people's selfish interest

A majority of the Senate are considered to be criminals anyway, so T A Orji will fit in just fine, if he's also a thief. But with Biafra we surely have a new senate and a CHANCE to curb stealing. And if we don't - we will not be worse off.
The worse case scenario is that we will become like Nigeria - a corrupt despotic state, ruled by criminals with no visions for its people or the nation as a whole.

Supporting Biafra is supporting a chance to break from the current vicious cycle we currently find in Nigeria. Nigeria is colonial relic. The idea the colonisers (Britain) had behind Nigeria's amalgamation was to organise its so-called savage people for efficient exploitation. Nigerian leaders have upheld that tradition exceptionally well. Nigerian leaders have also exploited our collective resources for their benefits.
The call for Biafra is a noble cause. Seeking the dissolution of a despotic state like Nigeria should be a duty for every Biafran because its embodies hope for the betterment of our people.

OfBiafra

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

why do u claim u re from Isreal wen u re from Egypt?

I'm from Isreal but i was born in Egypt.

Dual citizenship ti take ova

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
OfBiafra:
Biafra leadership.
I am [s]of the opinion that's the reason why the igbo nation have failed so far is bad leadership... Won't this same politicians we have hijack the new country and still rule us? ? Someone will say that's won't happen we will get new faces... And I ask... Why don't we get these new faces and get them into power and test run their leadership?

Your concerns here are very real, albeit misguided. It is important to put this concern in the context of the current leadership in Nigeria. Nigeria does not have good leader either, hence Biafra cannot be worse off if we leave Nigeria.

Firstly, we don't hate our neighbours. WE are the ones that have been killed, unjustly, by our neighbours and are aggrieved, and rightly so. However, on your related point - our neighbours that love us so much should not be threatening to claim our legally acquired possessions in the event of a breakup. If they however make a claim it may be the price of freedom and Nationhood for Biafrans.
And to your statement 'what do we fall back on'?; the answer - we start to build. We build on what we already have on ground at the moment and take it from there. Remember what is ours is ours, nobody will lay a claim to it in the future.

Less market for igbos .

We may likely lose our positioning in their markets initially, but in the long run we will trade with ALL our neighbours on agreed terms. Trade transcends boundaries - racial or otherwise.

We will find a way, access to sea or not - Germany is a case in point.

Electricity .

We will be no worse off. Nigeria has not provided electricity either.

Revenue.
This is a very important question, what is the estimated revenue for this Biafra, what is the revenue estimate for this country will 40% pay the salary?? Or will we have to borrow to pay salaries?? I need answers to this.

I'm not sure I totally understand you. Assuming the revenue you are referring to is state funds - we will pay what we have and when we earn more we pay more. Also we have mineral deposits in the regions and we will exploit it. Also, we will develop our human resources.
Remember, we will not be worse off - Nigeria also under exploits its resources also.

I am rational and believe Biafra is an option to be explored based on the reasons I have stated above.

A majority of the Senate are considered to be criminals anyway, so T A Orji will fit in just fine, if he's also a thief. But with Biafra we surely have a new senate and a CHANCE to curb stealing. And if we don't - we will not be worse off.
The worse case scenario is that we will become like Nigeria - a corrupt despotic state, ruled by criminals with no visions for its people or the nation as a whole.

Supporting Biafra is supporting a chance to break from the current vicious cycle we currently find in Nigeria. Nigeria is colonial relic. The idea the colonisers (Britain) had behind Nigeria's amalgamation was to organise its so-called savage people for efficient exploitation. Nigerian leaders have upheld that tradition exceptionally well. Nigerian leaders have also exploited our collective resources for their benefits.
The call for Biafra is a noble cause. Seeking the dissolution of a despotic state like Nigeria should be a duty for every Biafran because its embodies hope for the betterment of our people.
[/s]
OfBiafra
Find me the trash can
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by SAMBATLAN(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
... This is deep cheesy this reminds my days in school, a guy in the department of Food Science Tech, cooking and hanging a banner that reads, " I am cooking this food, basically for My Project Practicals" grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Who fine pass btw Tinubu and Obj

Like for Tinubu and share for Obj

dia babe...

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
is that davido on your meme grin grin Lets activate derailer paradise here

no dats shatty wale..
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eedris Abdulkarim said Nigeria jagajaga

I laffed him off then today i celebrate him as a prophet

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

no dats shatty wale..
pics of shatta wale wife flatt breast or adonbelivit
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:

ede. food protection services oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
... This is deep cheesy this reminds my days in school, a guy in the department of Food Science Tech, cooking and hanging a banner that reads, " I am cooking this food, basically for My Project Practicals" grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Stingy guys full lodge bro. I hate dem die
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

ede. food protection services oshogbo.
1984 is back again. Dejavu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASENI, Space Agency To Design Drones, Rockets / Lagos Police Secretly Returns N250million Into Anambra Account Via Fidelity Bank / Human Rituals In Oduduwaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.