Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. (4481 Views)

APC Denials And Contradictions. Is This True?(pics) / Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja / Ese Oruru Abduction ; Check Out Festus Keyamo's Response. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2016

Just like the way 2016 budget was padded, They changed the girl's age from 13 going to 14, and added three more years to make her 17(a girl born in 2002). This is so they can mass market their wretched story that the girl is 17, because 17 will at least make the grave sin they have committed less evil in the eyes of fellow depraved minds.

First, they denied there was no abduction....
Second, they denied knowing anyone called Ese Oruru....
Third, they denied knowledge of her whereabouts.....
Fourth, they denied her mother access to her.......
Fifth, they denied ever having any case to do with any Ese...
When the heat was turned on on them..........
They claimed they know of only Aisha and not Ese.........
They claimed she was married......
Then we started reading correspondence dating back to six months ago from same people that denied ever knowing about the case.....
Then the blame game.
"We released her"....." No you didnt release her"...."We have nothing to do with it, hold the Police responsible"...."No, we are not responsible, we have been working hard to get her released to her people".....
And to save face because the shame has become unbearable that in 2016, 21st Century such acts are permissibly accepted without revulsion tells a lot.......
That is the story of the stark underdevelopment of a collective mindset supporting this evil against humanity in an age when enlightenment should prevail.......
To discredit Ese, and put her mother to shame, they now came up with the most unimaginable act of wickedness. Just like the way 2016 budget was padded, They changed the girl's age from 13 going to 14, and added three more years to make her 17(a girl born in 2002). This is so they can mass market their wretched story that the girl is 17, because 17 will at least make the grave sin they have committed less evil in the eyes of fellow depraved minds.
So it has now become lawful to abduct a 20,30,40,50,60 or 70 year old woman. Keep her in captivity, forcefully marry her, continuously and systematically molest her sexually, psychologically and spiritually?
Which law allows such mental wretchedness to fester?
They employed all sorts of lies and engaged their moral police to condemn the girl. As far as they are concerned, the best and only way to mitigate this shame will be to equally bring the girl to shame, knowing the culture and environment she came from, where young women whose morality are openly questioned will be condemned to the outskirts of human empathy.
The greater shame is that many of those trying to discredit Ese and call her morality to question are unfortunately women. Becareful with the standards you are trying to set for another because either you or your daughter may be similarly treated, and the shame of what you have supported will not allow you to voice out your frustrations.
BUT THIS LIES, LIKE ALL OTHER LIES THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING AGAINST ESE ORURU HAS FAILED.
Before the close of business today, they will manufacture another.
Dear moral Police, have you bothered to ask yourself what would have happened if Ese's parents accepted their fate as the will of God, and kept quiet about this?
Ese is not alone in this travail, there are so many other girls like her forcefully abducted, and married off without parental consent or even their own consent.....stop promoting evil.
But let us make this clear, even if Ese is a prostitute, release her to her parents.Period!

11 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
If not for punch carrying out this noble campaign sanusi and that yunsi fellow would be poking that innocent girl

The IGP should hide his face and resign. A whole Chief of police waiting for one local king to order the release of a kidnapped girl

23 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Iykopeee: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
She has been flown to abuja to rejoin her parents.. The zoo is one hell of a place to be.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Vince77(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
If not for punch carrying out this noble campaign sanusi and that yunsi fellow would be poking that innocent girl

The IGP should hide his face and resign. A whole Chief of police waiting for one local king to order the release of a kidnapped girl

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Kingsasian(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
If the reverse was to be the case....a muslim teenager abducted from her home in the north to be married off in the south, we all know what the fate of christians in the north would be...killings of christians and burning down of churches. Just my own opinion.

No FIRST-CLASS E-GOAT should quote me with insults.

24 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Standing5(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
The core-Northern conspiracy is multi-layered and cascaded in nature. You have to see through so many shades of grey to beat the darkness that is the core-Northern conspiracy. Shame on all those who secretly supported the abductor by being indifferent.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

@bolded, now I know that this country is a failed state, imagine IGP waiting for Igwe of Onitsha for permission before rescuing a kidnapped victim in his palace.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by bokohalal(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
I have a feeling she eloped with him. Though too young to be criminally liable and her lover should be prosecuted for "abduction" her parenting , however,, must be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
bokohalal:
I have a feeling she eloped with him. Though too young to be criminally liable and her lover should be prosecuted for "abduction" her parenting , however,, must be questioned.

But her parents are the ones shouting their voices hoarse since the Abduction.

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by okosodo: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Una neva see anything. When islamic law clashes with nigerian constitution or law, the said islamic law will have the upper hand because that is the law we systematically operate and this is what most scholars dont know. Imagine a lawmaker becoming a paedophile and the islamic law does not support, wether that lawmaker is a christian or muslim, he is a goner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by hinwazaka: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Her father was interviewed on the Political platform on Raypower today, and he stated without mincing words that Esse is 13yrs old and not in love with any bastard Islamist heretic. He further claimed that the wicked Emir in no way helped their cause and only resorted to issuing fake orders for her release after pressure from UNICEF and Child protection union. This is how those basterds come to the south to steal our girls and force basterds into them. The North must be destroyed

9 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by hinwazaka: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
bokohalal:
Her father was interviewed on the Political platform on Raypower today, and he stated without mincing words that Esse is 13yrs old and not in love with any bastard Islamist heretic. He further claimed that the wicked Emir in no way helped their cause and only resorted to issuing fake orders for her release after pressure from UNICEF and Child protection union.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
All Muslim must follow the example set by Prophet Muhammad.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Kenai: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
The part I even find the most hilarious is that many self-styled "Freedom Fighters" and "Human rights activists" - like the crooked tribalist Ogundamisi and that shameless, dishonorable charge-and-bail lawyer Festus Keyamo - have already swung into action, justifying the nasty event and forcefully dashing the girl 17 years just to protect Sanusi.
Just look at their tweets and see for yourselves. The animals didn't utter a word when the discussion was hot, but as soon as PremiumTimes ran with that fake story about Ese being 17 years of age (even though her ELDER brother is 16), the iddiots quickly found their voices, and are now on a mission to pad the story and make it look like she eloped with the pedophile.

Na these same people been dey shout "BringBackOurGirls" ohh.

Now I also see why Festus Keyamo always loses his court cases. The man is an absolute quack!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

What a shame! The IGP that I tot was a noble man has proved otherwise
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by VANHELLSING: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
All Muslim must follow the example set by Prophet Muhammad.
Exactly, prophet muhammed was a chief rapis.t and the inventor of child marriage. Pathetic savages

9 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kenai:
The part I even find the most hilarious is that many self-styled "Freedom Fighters" and "Human rights activists" - like the crooked tribalist Ogundamisi and that shameless, dishonorable charge-and-bail lawyer Festus Keyamo - have already swung into action, justifying the nasty event and forcefully dashing the girl 17 years just to protect Sanusi.
Just look at their tweets and see for yourselves. The animals didn't utter a word when the discussion was hot, but as soon as PremiumTimes ran with that fake story about Ese being 17 years of age (even though her ELDER brother is 16), the iddiots quickly found their voices, and are now on a mission to pad the story and make it look like she eloped with the pedophile.

Now I also see why Festus Keyamo always loses his court cases. The man is an absolute quack!

Charge and bail lawyer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by VANHELLSING: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kenai:

Yorubas can defend the devil, as long as he's from north.

Tufiakwa aburu indi gbamgbam tara nchara onu

12 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Ekugbeh(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
@tymz i cant just say buh smh. Naija, a very big cenima hall full surprises.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kenai:

Keyamo and Falana are nothing but legal leeches festering on poli-thiefcians corrupt wallets for their meal tickets.

They become human rights activist once there is a payment only to become deaf and dumb once the criminal act involves one of their paying masters or when there is no money to be made.

These two clowns are nothing but legal hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Are you talking about APC?? Cos I see a lot of similarities!
Lord Lugard WHY!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by highpriest4: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Make I cum first
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by adconline(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
The Emir was subtly acknowledging the girl by her new name and went as far as alluding that there was a marriage of some sort between two adults, but in this case they are minors- which is a void contract! The tone of his letter clearly portrays the Emir as a child-marriage appeaser or sympathizer..
Keep defending the rich and powerul while they have no single regard for you.. Image if the child were his relative or friend's child
I keep telling people that when God regretted why He created men, He was referring to Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Stalwert: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op's track record on defending immorality:
1. Dasuki is a saint, he being persecuted yet his crimes led to the death of countless children, women and men. Remember bokoharam rape our women in the north because of this stealing yet the same individual defends this sordid stealing that robbed ladies of their dignity. Hypocrisy is a very low place to be.

2. Metuh is a tribal attack against igbos, yet metuh accepts recieving money from dasuki.

3. pDP is a party of saints who never sinned and ran Nigeria well for 16 years yet poverty had merged with Nigeria.

This are some of sordid rubbish he does for a living. Yet when he defends corruption he turns around and pretend to hate it. You and your constituents fool none save yourself. Your motives are tribal and meant to denigrate people who dealth with the drunk from otueke. Unfortunately wailing zombies are liable to die young. Use your life wisely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by highpriest4: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
VANHELLSING:

Exactly, prophet muhammed was a chief rapis.t and the inventor of child marriage. Pathetic savages
very soon our Oga se.n will have you incarcerated.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by VANHELLSING: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
highpriest4:
very soon our Oga se.n will have you incarcerated.
No one can gag my freedom of speech, not even him or his useless mod. I am not the type that fears ban

6 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Osakah24(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
adconline:
The Emir was subtly acknowledging the girl by her new name and went as far as alluding that there was a marriage of some sort between two adults, but in this case they are minors- which is a void contract! The tone of his letter clearly portrays the Emir as a child-marriage appeaser or sympathizer..
Keep defending the rich and powerul while they have no single regard for you.. Image if the child were his relative or friend's child
I keep telling people that when God regretted why He created men, He was referring to Nigeria.
Is it even possible to marry out a girl without the parents consent?.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Osakah24(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Stalwert:
1. Dasuki is a saint, he being persecuted yet his crimes led to the death of countless children, women and men.

2. Metuh is a tribal attack against igbos, yet metuh accepts recieving money from dasuki.

3. pDP is a party of saints who never sinned and ran Nigeria well for 16 years yet poverty had merged with Nigeria.

This are some of sordid rubbish he does for a living. Yet when he defends corruption he turns around and pretend to hate it. You and your constituents fool none save yourself. Your motives are tribal and meant to denigrate people who dealth with the drunk from otueke. Unfortunately wailing zombies are liable to die young. Use your life wisely.
Please are you this simple?,You want to bring PDP-APC into this human right abuse?.what happened to leaving the messenger and focusing on the massage?.you are not human enough.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Stalwert:
1. Dasuki is a saint, he being persecuted yet his crimes led to the death of countless children, women and men.

I see no reason why one would depend on religion to be able to differentiate between right from wrong.
people like you are the reason why I wonder if a prison uniform suits me!

Instead of actually comment on the message you attack the messenger

NIGERIA!!! ALL HOPE IS LOST

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
With their pretty fulani girls,still they are not contented.
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Dereformer(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
How come the northern moslems are good at forcing people to embrace islam? They are good at forcing small girls into marriages.

Why are we not hearing this about yoruba moslems?

It pains me.

The region over-populate Nigeria by producing children they cannot even give basic education.

Why didn't this guy kidnap one of those hijab wearing girls from kano, sokoto or even kastina.

What do the moslems want with our southern sisters?

Can't they find and marry their own kind?
Re: Ese Oruru Abduction ; The Lies, Denials And "Padded Facts". PICTURES. by Mrbigman1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bit why will religious leaders, elders and family members grant a marriage without the consent of any member of a girlchild family?

Only happens in ugu ausa

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Reports On The Performance Of The New IVED/BVAS Accreditation Technology. / Help! They are burying northerners oil tankers inside ground in enugu (pictures / After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.