Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari (13063 Views)

Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / 4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by nnachukz(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2016
yemmight:

Oponu. When your dullard president and his team were there, do they reclaim anywhere in Borno? Instead, they were busy sharing arms deal that meant to fight insurgency. The people in that region will tell you who should get should get prayers and curses between Buhari and Jonathan.
When you support lies, good will forever departs from you.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by tunene66: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2016
Anasko:

http://leadership.ng/news/505683/excitement-borno-troops-reclaim-gudumbari

While appreciative of our gallant armed forces of the recapture of the town, it means that up till now there are some areas under the control of the BokoHaram group. That is food for thot for our dear Minister for Information and Culture. Lets be sincere and open in how we treat the issue of the Boko Haram
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Smellymouth: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2016
May GOD bless our Army..
Trust me, it's not easy fighting this war..my ex coursemate / buddy keeps me posted on happenings in the North and from stories I get from him, we all shld be grateful for not bin dere

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by yemmight(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2016
nnachukz:

**** You don't understand what the real meaning of lies is. We budgeted money to buy ammunition and it was diverted to selfish individuals for personal use. That is lies and stealing. So who will God depart from? You are so blind that you and your cohorts never saw anything wrong in GEJ's administration. Because of their excesses we are in for it now.

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by koboko69: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2016
nnachukz:
I thought Buhari said there is no local government area occupied by boko Haram any more? Which one are they talking about? Honestly, buhari lies too much, there is nothing like integrity in his lying tongue. That man and Lai Mohammed are the Same.

Stop being silly...read to understand.

Don't let yout hate kill you prematurely.

U read they crept back in..when the military left, the military only went again to clear the stubborn goats that came back.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by iamdynamite(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2016
Wailers sha, to them Jonathan is the best president Nigeria ever had
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by fortune1968: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Which one is more important to you? The fact that the place was reclaimed (please I hope you saw where they said the army reclaimed it earlier but BH sneaked in again?) or the fact that Lai "lied"?
Are you not at least happy that the displaced people can now go back to their homes?
When your hero was there why did he wait till a month to elections before he started actively fighting BH? At least Buhari is not using BH to campaign so I appreciate his efforts a lot more than your wicked hero who was more interested in approving billions of dollars meant for arms to be diverted into croonies pockets.
Why do wailers have this knack for turning good news into something to cry about biko? Una well so?

simple answer .The wailers are frustrated .They are also SENSELESS

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by knifer(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2016
the time of the previous reclamation wasnt stated, it might as well had been during the pre- election flurry of military victories, but the fact remains that just recently we've been told that BH no more holds any territory, so why wud this news not surprise any sane patriotic Nigerian?. we support the war and pray the NA succeeds but c'mon govt has to be honest with us about the real progress in this war. After all we went thru with the last regime pls we don't need exaggerated propaganda victories aimed at political patronage. pls let's do this ones and for all. God help the NA. call me IPOB if you like
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by fortune1968: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2016
iamdynamite:
Wailers sha, to them Jonathan is the best president Nigeria ever had
know what? Those Wailers are also thieves .They are corrupt and fraudulent Or how can Jona who looted and watch others looted the country dry be their hero .Birds of the same feather ......
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Junior66(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
awesome, I hope they will not reclaim it back, I fill boko haram is really defeated this time around....he is good in killing boko haram, Shia, etc. and starving the rest of the people sai buhari,,, inkuna so kuce Ni whatever Amma dai buhari zai saku kunya sabida, yatsani yaga wani nacikin arziki
i want to be ur friend o so u will teach me hausa language. ki kwoya min hausa. lolsss
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Rockstar2014(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2016
We should criticize our government when they are wrong and applaud them when they do well as it is done in developed climes as a means of making them sit tight but hear in Nigeria, our sense of judgement is being carried away with politics and emotion. I am a strong supporter of the present government but can't be too naive to identify their flaws which I am beginning to see in the area of integrity, as per deniers of their campaign promises and some misinformation/deception to Nigerians. Information minister told us last month that there were no territories or local government occupied by boko haram as well as that the weapons purchased by the previous administration are all sub-standard, an information the Army later came out to debunk. This is becoming very very worrisome.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by prof12(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2016
nnachukz:
I thought Buhari said there is no local government area occupied by boko Haram any more? Which one are they talking about? Honestly, buhari lies too much, there is nothing like integrity in his lying tongue. That man and Lai Mohammed are the Same.

I believed you learnt your English from Saint Goat Academy.
Yes Buhari said there is no local government area under occupation which he his right. That did not translate that Boko Haram will not be found in any town. Understanding English matters.
The man you haters are calling illiterate speaks and construct English better than all you wailers and those IPOB pigs.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by prof12(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2016
nnachukz:

Yes Buhari said there is no local government area under occupation which he his right. That did not translate that Boko Haram will not be found in any town. Understanding English matters.
The man you haters are calling illiterate speaks and construct English better than all you wailers and those IPOB pigs.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by dyn1800: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2016
A little man grab a bowl of pop corn and sit at one corner rather than commenting.

nnachukz:
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by tsephanyah(f): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Junior66:

i want to be ur friend o so u will teach me hausa language. ki kwoya min hausa. lolsss
it seems u already knew how to speak, so no need.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by dyn1800: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2016
The little boy knows nothing just ignore him..... People like This Never see anything good In the effort of the government.... And they shall remain blind to the reality on ground..... Just give them a hug and tell them it must be very hard being blind
prof12:

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by AminuRano87(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
awesome, I hope they will not reclaim it back, I fill boko haram is really defeated this time around....he is good in killing boko haram, Shia, etc. and starving the rest of the people sai buhari,,, inkuna so kuce Ni whatever Amma dai buhari zai saku kunya sabida, yatsani yaga wani nacikin arziki
kin sani 90% of masu arzikinmu are corrupt. Buhari should deal with them for us to have masu arziki na gaskiya.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by tsephanyah(f): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
AminuRano87:
kin sani 90% of masu arzikinmu are corrupt. Buhari should deal with them for us to have masu arziki na gaskiya.
toh damme yasa yake bambaci sakanin mabiya Apc da PDP, Kana so kace su amace, fashola, tinunbu, da-sauran su basuyi sata ba?
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Junior66(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
it seems u already knew how to speak, so no need.
just learnt a few words way back NYSC. For instance, i dnt understand the Hausa u typed initially. Ur help will be apreciated. Yaya kike?
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by tsephanyah(f): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Junior66:

just learnt a few words way back NYSC. For instance, i dnt understand the Hausa u typed initially. Ur help will be apreciated. Yaya kike?
Lafiya Lau
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Larryhoover(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
[b][/b]
nnachukz:

Gudumbari is one of the remote local government areas in
northern Borno state that was sacked and occupied by Boko
Haram fighters.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Babacele: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Which one is more important to you? The fact that the place was reclaimed (please I hope you saw where they said the army reclaimed it earlier but BH sneaked in again?) or the fact that Lai "lied"?
Are you not at least happy that the displaced people can now go back to their homes?
When your hero was there why did he wait till a month to elections before he started actively fighting BH? At least Buhari is not using BH to campaign so I appreciate his efforts a lot more than your wicked hero who was more interested in approving billions of dollars meant for arms to be diverted into croonies pockets.
Why do wailers have this knack for turning good news into something to cry about biko? Una well so?

dem no well ooooo
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by ikkkkk: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
nnachukz:

Who knows how many more territories Boko haram is holding on to presently??
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by iamdynamite(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
fortune1968:
know what? Those Wailers are also thieves .They are corrupt and fraudulent Or how can Jona who looted and watch others looted the country dry be their hero .Birds of the same feather ......
to them jona na confirm saint oooooooo.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by AminuRano87(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2016
tsephanyah:
toh damme yasa yake bambaci sakanin mabiya Apc da PDP, Kana so kace su amace, fashola, tinunbu, da-sauran su basuyi sata ba?
Na yarda dake a wajen wannan. Amma ki sani yanzu binciken NSA Dasuki ake yi ba'a fara binciken former state governors ba said nan gaba
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by AminuRano87(m): 5:01am On May 08, 2016
tsephanyah:
Gaskiyane 'yar uwa. Bari mu zuba ido mu kalli Buhari mu gani inda ya dosa.
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by wanimo: 7:21am On May 08, 2016
Everyday we hear of the army reclaiming towns yet the army will come out to tell Nigerians that Boko Haram is not in control of any town..

Nigeria is fast dying and no amount of propaganda will save it.

Freedom is at hand
A new nation is about to be born
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by AminuRano87(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2016
tsephanyah:
Gaskiyane kanwata nima na dawo daga rakiyar Buhari. Bai shirya ba. Bai san abinda zai yi ba. Thanks
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by tsephanyah(f): 9:07am On May 31, 2016
AminuRano87:
Gaskiyane kanwata nima na dawo daga rakiyar Buhari. Bai shirya ba. Bai san abinda zai yi ba. Thanks
ur welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun / Bandits Release 4 Kidnapped Victims As ‘Sallah Gift’ To Katsina Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.