Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari (13048 Views)

Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / 4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Anasko(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Displaced people celebrated in Borno state as troops of the Nigerian military under the Armed Forces Special Force (AFSF) cleared all trace of Boko Haram occupation from Gudumbari, the headquarters of Guzamala local government area of Borno state.

Gudumbari is one of the remote local government areas in northern Borno state that was sacked and occupied by Boko Haram fighters.

It was once reclaimed in the past, but the insurgents crept back and reoccupy the area after the troops had moved.

But with the Tuesday take over of Gudumbari after a victorious operation by the Nigerian AFSF troops, the news sent wave of jubilation from displaced residents of the area who were all in IDP camps in Maiduguri.

​Spokesman of the Nigeria Army, Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman confirmed the development to Leadership via a press statement.

​”​
I​t was i​
n continuation of the clearance of the remnants of recalcitrant members of Boko Haram terrorists in the various nooks and corners of the north east, the Armed Forces Special Forces (AFSF) carried out successful clearance of Boko Haram terrorists hiding in Gudumbali general area​”, Colonel
Usman​, who is​
​ ​
Acting Director Army Public Relations​, said.

​Aisami Goni, an IDP from Guzamala said, ​”we give glory to God for the good news we are hearing about soldiers’ victory over Boko Haram terrorists in Guumbari; now our hope of going back home is assured”.

http://leadership.ng/news/505683/excitement-borno-troops-reclaim-gudumbari
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by tsephanyah(f): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
awesome, I hope they will not reclaim it back, I fill boko haram is really defeated this time around....he is good in killing boko haram, Shia, etc. and starving the rest of the people sai buhari,,, inkuna so kuce Ni whatever Amma dai buhari zai saku kunya sabida, yatsani yaga wani nacikin arziki

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by nnachukz(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
I thought Buhari said there is no local government area occupied by boko Haram any more? Which one are they talking about? Honestly, buhari lies too much, there is nothing like integrity in his lying tongue. That man and Lai Mohammed are the Same.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by shameseun: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Energy food for the zombies to get little strength for blind argument.

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by eleko1: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
BRutanshi is working cool unlike those FAT PoT belle CDS and other useless COAS in jona govt that can either do press up/exercise.All they knw nah to steal money. Kudos to PMB.GOD bless NIG Soldiers

10 Likes

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by highpriest4: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
When I was thinking that boko buays have no territory except sambisa.

APC's lies can move mount Kilimanjaro

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by highpriest4: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by efilefun(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2016
God bless Nigeria Army
God bless nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless all progressives
God bless me and my family

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by tolexy007(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by OgbeifunErom: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
This is the kind of news that cause heart attack to IPOB youths and the evil lovers of corruption

The Nigerian Army under Buhari as C-in-C keeps disappointing the wailers . The era of cluelessness is over

Wailers are happy at the false rumour that 120 soldiers are missing but are so sad when the army destroys Boko haram

God bless Nigeria

May God console IPOB wailers

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by bqlekan(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
Thank God, insurgency shall be a history in this country someday. This administration is really working.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by sambisaman: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
no territory under boko haram. that was what lie lai told us.

15 Likes

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by crunchyg: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
Hhhhhmmm it's Don Jazzy again
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by NaijaFutbol: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
reclaim again?

Anyway it is still good news
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Sweetlemon(f): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2016
nnachukz:
I thought Buhari said there is no local government area occupied by boko Haram any more? Which one are they talking about? Honestly, buhari lies too much, there is nothing like integrity in his lying tongue. That man and Lai Mohammed are the Same.

Which one is more important to you? The fact that the place was reclaimed (please I hope you saw where they said the army reclaimed it earlier but BH sneaked in again?) or the fact that Lai "lied"?
Are you not at least happy that the displaced people can now go back to their homes?
When your hero was there why did he wait till a month to elections before he started actively fighting BH? At least Buhari is not using BH to campaign so I appreciate his efforts a lot more than your wicked hero who was more interested in approving billions of dollars meant for arms to be diverted into croonies pockets.
Why do wailers have this knack for turning good news into something to cry about biko? Una well so?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by pally1982: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2016
I taught no teritory was in the hand of Boko haram?

3 Likes

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by bid4rich(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2016
We have heard so many time in the past that our troop reclaim this and reclaim that, and the same sect will resurface in the same location/town. The question is, were this terrorist killed?

If all our troops did is to repel them, they will continue to resurface and the fight/bombing continues.

My ten cent is to our troop is not just to repel them but to give them hot putsuit, follow them to their hole and above all........

'Kill Them ALL'
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by vipez(f): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
okay!
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by 9japrof(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
When you lie you would need a couple more lies everytime to cover the first lie.

That's APC and their lieing propaganda machinery for you, Buh you know what, every now and then the Truth would always creep out.

The government make sure they starve out media houses to make sure how the war is being fought is not seen by the prying public.

APC and its bed of lies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by driand(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Those of you calling buhari a liar, I understand you have comprehension issues so we hold nothing against you

2 Likes

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Keep wailing like lucky dube dreadLock grin

2 Likes

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by lonelydora: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Kudos to our gallant men

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by yemmight(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2016
nnachukz:

Oponu. When your dullard president and his team were there, do they reclaim anywhere in Borno? Instead, they were busy sharing arms deal that meant to fight insurgency. The people in that region will tell you who should get should get there prayers and curses between Buhari and Jonathan.

8 Likes

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by undefeated(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2016
God bless our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by MadCow1: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2016
sai baba buu
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2016
let the battle never stop
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by gbadexy(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Walai, this apc government reminds me of animal farm by George Orwell.

3 Likes

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by nbright: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Thought they said no territory was under boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by WhatDoYouMean: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Good news, we prayed for our Army ystday in Church.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Ayodeji Resigns As Mimiko's Aide, Joins APC (resignation Letter) / Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC / Senate Confirms Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.