Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Abuja Politician Who Gave TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan Finally Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Politician Who Gave TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan Finally Opens Up (1187 Views)

Jonathan Finally Reveals Nigeria’s Worth Before Handing Over To Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Politician Who Gave TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan Finally Opens Up by emmanuel1989: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
When Prophet TB Joshua, said last year that he sent a message to Goodluck Jonathan that his time was up in the leadership of the country, hence he should accept the poll result, many did not believe him.

About 10 months later, an Abuja-based politician has made more surprising revelations about the role played by the respected Prophet Joshua in the historic presidential elections held almost one year ago in Nigeria that saw a peaceful transition of power from incumbent to opposition candidate.

Speaking before a packed congregation at The Synagogue Church, Amb. Raphael Horsfall explained how TB Joshua revealed the outcome of the elections several weeks prior to the actual vote.

“He told me categorically that I should go and tell Mr President that it is too late, that nothing can be done, that we will lose the election but God will prevail on the peace of Nigeria,” said Horsfall, who served as a Special Assistant to Prof Rufai Alkali, the Political Advisor of Nigeria’s Former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

“That is why when we lost elections, I was at peace,” Horsfall continued, adding that his visit to The SCOAN came after a meeting with Jonathan and his wife Dame Patience where he suggested they sought ‘spiritual guidance’ from Joshua as the tense time of elections neared.

“Mr President was calm after hearing that word from Prophet T.B. Joshua. Everyone was telling him to annul the election, which he had the power to do, but nobody knew this is actually the reason why His Excellency conceded defeat to the opposition,” Horsfall, who said he is currently a UN ambassador and working with the presidency, continued.

The revelation from the
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/03/abuja-politician-who-gave-tb-joshuas.html#sthash.rMjZnfsw.dpuf
Re: Abuja Politician Who Gave TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan Finally Opens Up by tsephanyah(f): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Awesome, another conspiracy
Re: Abuja Politician Who Gave TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan Finally Opens Up by Islamicpope(m): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2016
una no well at all at all. New story pls
Re: Abuja Politician Who Gave TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan Finally Opens Up by BeClever: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2016
[s]
emmanuel1989:
When Prophet TB Joshua, said last year that he sent a message to Goodluck Jonathan that his time was up in the leadership of the country, hence he should accept the poll result, many did not believe him.

About 10 months later, an Abuja-based politician has made more surprising revelations about the role played by the respected Prophet Joshua in the historic presidential elections held almost one year ago in Nigeria that saw a peaceful transition of power from incumbent to opposition candidate.

Speaking before a packed congregation at The Synagogue Church, Amb. Raphael Horsfall explained how TB Joshua revealed the outcome of the elections several weeks prior to the actual vote.

“He told me categorically that I should go and tell Mr President that it is too late, that nothing can be done, that we will lose the election but God will prevail on the peace of Nigeria,” said Horsfall, who served as a Special Assistant to Prof Rufai Alkali, the Political Advisor of Nigeria’s Former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

“That is why when we lost elections, I was at peace,” Horsfall continued, adding that his visit to The SCOAN came after a meeting with Jonathan and his wife Dame Patience where he suggested they sought ‘spiritual guidance’ from Joshua as the tense time of elections neared.

“Mr President was calm after hearing that word from Prophet T.B. Joshua. Everyone was telling him to annul the election, which he had the power to do, but nobody knew this is actually the reason why His Excellency conceded defeat to the opposition,” Horsfall, who said he is currently a UN ambassador and working with the presidency, continued.

The revelation from the
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/03/abuja-politician-who-gave-tb-joshuas.html#sthash.rMjZnfsw.dpuf
[/s]

May the spirit of liar Muhafairytales depart from your body..

St_upid TB Joshua Marketer..
Re: Abuja Politician Who Gave TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan Finally Opens Up by DaBullIT(m): 5:45am On Mar 02, 2016
The day TB begins announcing or advertising his prophecies before they happen is the day i'll be a member of his church

I don't like reading how someone can prove he predicted

Predict and put on youtube , if it comes to pass , then we know it's not controversial

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Politician Who Gave TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan Finally Opens Up by uboma(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2016
See cheap advert for TB Joshua.

I cant help but lol

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Grand Plan To Islamize Nigeria..it Starts With Your Children. / Adeosun: 363,000 Companies Never Paid Any Tax / Janja-weeds: The Difference Between IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndia Aturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.