Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Thinking Of Buying A Corolla Sport. What Are The Pros And Cons? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thinking Of Buying A Corolla Sport. What Are The Pros And Cons? (6141 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? / UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Buying Your Car From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Buying A Corolla Sport. What Are The Pros And Cons? by honmusa(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lovalt15:
@ Mr honmusa because you want to divert the customer to yourself, you're trying to condemned another person products and Brand. Topten tracker is best
pls tell me where I openly condemn your brand of tracker
Re: Thinking Of Buying A Corolla Sport. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
@honmusa you knows yourself, i have important profitable things to attend to don't have the time to debate
Re: Thinking Of Buying A Corolla Sport. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Readonee35L:
The Xrs has up to 185Hp
as to the regular 130hp

You're right, the XRS is the same as the UK-spec T-Sport, at least mechanically.

The regular 1.8 16V VVT 130hp is a slug, and definitely not "very fast", as Raymond would have folk believe.
Re: Thinking Of Buying A Corolla Sport. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Readonee35L(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Siena:

You're right, the XRS is the same as the UK-spec T-Sport, at least mechanically.

The regular 1.8 16V VVT 130hp is a slug, and definitely not "very fast", as Raymond would have folk believe.
[/color]
That corolla is very slow , Yet Raymond tags it as fast , You can't blame him , An adage says ' A child that has not been to another man's farm will always think his/her father's farm is the biggest' I remember when i use too drive I4 Cars they feel fast, I upgraded too v6 It felt like an airplane the acceleration was nice too, Not until i bought my dodge charger srt8 and i started cruising at comfortable speeds of 150-210kmph without stress then i knew i haven't been in a fast car,The speeds felt normal and i felt those corolla and camry v6 where slow
Now i can't imagine my self driving A 1.8L corolla it's gonna feel like a tricycle .
Re: Thinking Of Buying A Corolla Sport. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Lexusgs430: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Readonee35L:

[/color]
That corolla is very slow , Yet Raymond tags it as fast , You can't blame him , An adage says ' A child that has not been to another man's farm will always think his/her father's farm is the biggest' I remember when i use too drive I4 Cars they feel fast, I upgraded too v6 It felt like an airplane the acceleration was nice too, Not until i bought my dodge charger srt8 and i started cruising at comfortable speeds of 150-210kmph without stress then i knew i haven't been in a fast car,The speeds felt normal and i felt those corolla and camry v6 where slow
Now i can't imagine my self driving A 1.8L corolla it's gonna feel like a tricycle .

What would happen when you drive a Bugatti veyron ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... / Acura MDX And Premium Fuel / FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.