Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,815 members, 7,831,649 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? (3380 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / 98% Of Nairaland Gals Are Like This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Leriebloom(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
we both suck dicks, dont we?
I am busy now knob head, can i ignore you another time undecided
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Leriebloom:

I am busy now knob head, can i ignore you another time undecided
Busy suckin a dick, huh? go ahead.
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Leriebloom(f): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
Busy suckin a dick, huh? go ahead.
How old are you? ,wait, i shouldnt ask, you cant count that high. wazzock.
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Leriebloom:

How old are you? ,wait, i shouldnt ask, you cant count that high. wazzock.
Biitch. useless trap crap
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Leriebloom(f): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Biitch. useless trap crap
You sound like one who is frustrated, for your kind,it is understandable.
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Leriebloom:

You sound like one who is frustrated, for your kind,it is understandable.
Puhlese teenage biitch.
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by layla129(f): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Greene66:
Why is Nigeria facing gays. What about lesbians?

Gay today gay tomorrow.

Lesbians are allowed?

Besides what happened to freedom? God help Nigeria. Nigeria will never progress with bigotry.
Leave God out of homosexuality. It's legalizing homosexuality that will make us progress abi?
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Leriebloom(f): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Puhlese teenage biitch.
Go on, rant like the frustrated boy you are.
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by layla129(f): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
yes am gay, dats jst one part of my life nd doesn't change my real personality
So sad, i can see why you're bitter. His kingdom is at hand bro...hmm
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
layla129:

*hiss loudly*
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
layla129:

Leave God out of homosexuality. It's legalizing homosexuality that will make us progress abi?
You obviously dont know nothing, u and leriebloom and done with d both of u, airheads.
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Leriebloom(f): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
layla129:

lolz. Tell the dude but even if i dont think he his the repentant type, but when he starts using diapers i guess he would be thinking of repenting by then it would be too late for him.
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Leriebloom(f): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
You obviously dont know nothing, u and leriebloom and done with d both of u, airheads.
Shut up, you would never be the man your mother is. Frustrated soul .
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Leriebloom:

Shut up, you would never be the man your mother is . Frustrated soul .
undecided when i say u don't know nothing, believe me. Now fvckoff my mentions, confused r£tard
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by layla129(f): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Lmaoo, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow sandhead. Better relocate to America...u never see anything ode
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Leriebloom(f): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
undecided when i say u don't know nothing, believe me. Now fvckoff my mentions, confused r£tard
Hahahahahahahagrin Tired already?, you started it all remember? Arsemonger.
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Leriebloom:

Hahahahahahahagrin Tired already?, you started it all remember? Arsemonger.
Am i Tired of chatting with a r£tarded biitch? oh yes. Now let me be. I know u won't comprehend, so i'll shun you henceforth.
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
layla129:

Lmaoo, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow sandhead. Better relocate to America...u never see anything ode
As for you, there is no-one swallowing any bitter pill here other than a lousy fvcktard who won't face her life nd stop poking around. Gosh! Look, lady i aint relocating to any america. Am gay in nigeria
F*CK YOU
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Leriebloom(f): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Tired of chatting with a r£tarded biitch? oh yes. Now let me be. I know u won't comprehend, so i'll shun you henceforth.
grin
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by layla129(f): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
As for you, there is no-one swallowing any bitter pill here other than a lousy fvcktard who won't face her life nd stop poking around. Gosh! Look, lady i aint relocating to any america. Am gay in nigeria
F*CK YOU
Guy, if you didn't want me poking why did you bring your disgusting ass here to whine about your gay bullshit?
Re: Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? by Lsofdk(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Greene66:
Why is Nigeria facing gays. What about lesbians?

Gay today gay tomorrow.

Lesbians are allowed?

Besides what happened to freedom? God help Nigeria. Nigeria will never progress with bigotry.
gay non tolerant countries are still progressing.

rule 9 broken, mods come and look into this thread and serve op a deserved ban
Cc. lalasticlala mynd44 farano rocktation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? / My Sugardaddy Just Bought Me A 12 Million Naira Ride....see Photos / Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.