Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha (2910 Views)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha by texazzpete(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
greenmonk:

And one custard bucket of rice would still be 700 naira. Thats all that matters to the common man.

Ooh. You're saying if GEJ was president, the oil price would still be around $55?

Smh. Can you at least PRETEND you've had some education to the tertiary level?

1 Like

Re: Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha by greenmonk: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
texazzpete:

Ooh. You're saying if GEJ was president, the oil price would still be around $55?

Smh. Can you at least PRETEND you've had some education to the tertiary level?

If u really believe in tertiary level of education would u have elected buhari president of Nieria in place of GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha by texazzpete(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
greenmonk:

If u really believe in tertiary level of education would u have elected buhari president of Nieria in place of GEJ?

Education to the tertiary level is not required to run for president of Nigeria. Your point is immaterial.

With GEJ, we already had performance data which was shockingly under par. There was thus no need then to consider him based on his certificates.

This is why I said earlier on that the skewed logic you display is an embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha by greenmonk: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
texazzpete:

Education to the tertiary level is not required to run for president of Nigeria. Your point is immaterial.

With GEJ, we already had performance data which was shockingly under par. There was thus no need then to consider him based on his certificates.

This is why I said earlier on that the skewed logic you display is an embarrassment.

Ur own logic is zombie logic. Head or tail u win either way.

1 Like

Re: Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha by ziccoit: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
fadre5:

yeah, thats 2023 when d season will come to an end.. Before then, respect God's ordinance

I love the last 3 words of your comment "respect God's ordinance". May God bless you.
Re: Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha by texazzpete(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
greenmonk:

Ur own logic is zombie logic. Head or tail u win either way.

I'm not the one insinuating that a GEJ reelection would have changed the global price of oil for the better cheesy cheesy
Re: Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha by Pappyshoes(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How has dis whole people we are hearing improved d live of d common man?
And how did your life improve when GEJ was the King?
You prefer it continues the way it was when it was such way that serves as the clog in the wheel of the present govt. We will get there soon. Keep calm, you loose nothing since you did not vote PMB.
Re: Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pappyshoes:

And how did your life improve when GEJ was the King?
You prefer it continues the way it was when it was such way that serves as the clog in the wheel of the present govt. We will get there soon. Keep calm, you loose nothing since you did not vote PMB.
So because lives didn't improve during GEJ,it should get worse because its Buhari? Why should I keep calm now when u didn't keep calm during GEJ?
Re: Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
ekeneidiagbor:

One of the few things I have learnt about leadership is - Good intentions alone does not ensure and can never translate to good governance..

A good leader should be aware of his weaknesses and shortcomings... Nobody is all knowing and we didn't expect PMB to be all knowing...

Buhari is not an expert economist. more so reason why he should have constituted an economic team or at least appoint a substantive Chief Economic Adviser..
but PMB decided to run the economy alone for six months..

The after effect was never meant to be positive...

So We Wail.. Everybody wails.
Both PDP and APC

Your on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2016: PDP Picks John Yakubu As Running Mate To Ize Iyamu / Buhari Is The Best Performing President In Africa / Nation Of Islam Pedophiles-Secret take over of the NOI by the Sodomite Boule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.