Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? (2102 Views)

Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by Jilo83(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
I have heard about various muslim gatherings and states praying for our president but am not aware of any church organising a prayer for our dear president since his medical vacation in London.
Is it because he is not a christian or we don't want him in power? Or we did not publicize our prayer unlike muslim?
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by optional1(f): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
wait CAN will come and answer you.
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by EdCure: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari played into the hands of islamic extremists by his conspicuous bias and his failure to even condemn their acts of jihadi savagery across the land.

That said, Christians do not wish him dead. We're not as intolerant and hypothetical as the moslems.

18 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by jamislaw(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Because christains extremist want him death.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by muykem: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
The true Christians and muslims are praying for him while political Christians and muslims are not.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by Ahmadgani(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Some churches in my area are praying for him non stop.
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
EdCure:
Buhari played into the hands of islamic extremists by his conspicuous bias and his failure to even condemn their acts of jihadi savagery across the land.

That said, Christians do not wish him dead. We're not as intolerant and hypothetical as the moslems.
the hypocrite has surfaced yet again with his uneducated rant with the telltale signs of bigotry written all over it.
must u continue to disgrace urself in this manner?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by tolexy007(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
How many Muslims wish GEJ well during his tenure

25 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by OVI75(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
the hypocrite has surfaced yet again with his uneducated rant with the telltale signs of bigotry written all over it.
must u continue to disgrace urself in this manner?

U Just Ended Spewing Balderdash,BUHARI is An Unrepentant Jihadist.

19 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by Nukualofa: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
I will leave church in the middle of that prayer if astor asks us to pray for buhari health

7 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Under buhari's government,christain are the victims of attack by Fulani herdsmen with a word of sympathy from him.Soldiers will arrest cattle rustlers but they will not be able to touch Fulani herdsmen who are killing people on a daily basis.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Under buhari's government,christain are the victims of attack by Fulani herdsmen without a word of sympathy from him.Soldiers will arrest cattle rustlers but they will not be able to touch Fulani herdsmen who are killing people on a daily basis.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by anibi9674: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
you don't give d children's bread to d dogs, cuz healing is the children's bread.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by samstradam: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Love Machine:
Under buhari's government,christain are the victims of attack by Fulani herdsmen with a word of sympathy from him.Soldiers will arrest cattle rustlers but they will not be able to touch Fulani herdsmen who are killing people on a daily basis.

And so?

Not only did this happen regularly under Ebele's government but Christian churches were either being razed or bombed regularly and how did Jonathan the defender of the faith respond...... he ordered that N2.2 billion from NNPC be given to the same masterminds behind the mayhem for special prayers !

http://www.pulse.ng/local/goodluck-jonathan-ex-presidents-government-spent-n2-2bn-on-special-prayers-against-boko-haram-ex-nnpc-boss-id4789249.html

Free yourself from stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by kollynxofodile(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't know about u

But today in all Catholic Church

We prayed for the Sick especially for the President.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
We are busy praying for Southern Kaduna, Against tyranny and oppression in the country.....Southern Borno and against the prevalent hunger in the country.

So you see, Buhari isn't of immediate concern- not to me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
walahi this op is not 100%
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by samstradam: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
muykem:
The true Christians and muslims are praying for him while political Christians and muslims are not.

I couldn't have said it better.

Seeing as this is Sunday, for my true Christian family who keep getting parodied and abused because we don't support supposed "Christian" thieves, looters and murders; take strength from our perfect example ,our Lord Jesus Christ, who when asked why he kept his mother and siblings waiting, revealed to us who our true kinship and loyalty should be to always, those who do the will of the Almighty. Mathew 12 v 46-50 .
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by ThatIgboBoy: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
While in church today,prayers were being said and when it got to the part of praying for this shithole and the vegetable,i didnt pray and i didnt utter amen

7 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
OVI75:

Another illiterate bigot spotted.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by aloziedaya(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
He doesn't need our prayers.
It will be like feeding him poison because he persecuted Christians.
But we wish him well, we love our enemies as we love ourselves

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by Ibifizzleboy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
When the righteous rule the people rejoice but when the wicked rule the people...
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by EdCure: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
alozie:
He doesn't need our prayers.
It will be like feeding him poison because he persecuted Christians.
But we wish him well, we love our enemies as we love ourselves
Indeed.
We don't wish him dead. But praying for Buhari after all the persecutions that Christians have endured under his atrocious jihadi administration is like heaping coals of fire on him. Mohammed Buhari is better not prayed for.

Peace to all men of goodwill. There is no peace for the wicked. He either gets the blessings of the former, or the curse of the latter.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by juman(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari is a divisive individual.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by delpee(f): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Prayers are said for him every Sunday in churches. Its not Christlike not to wish him well. Praying for our leaders irrespective of tribe and religion is routine in most churches anyway.
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by ThinkSmarter: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jilo83:
I have heard about various muslim gatherings and states praying for our president but am not aware of any church organising a prayer for our dear president since his medical vacation in London.
Is it because he is not a christian or we don't want him in power? Or we did not publicize our prayer unlike muslim?
Pray for a man that is hale and hearty?
Do he even believe that infidels' prayers are answered?
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by ThinkSmarter: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
He felt he is powerful, that no one can challenge him.
Now the forces of the universe is really tormenting him.
When He was busy oppressing and hating Shiites, Igbos, Niger Deltans, he never knew that Vengeance is of the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by otitokoroleti: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jilo83:
plz dont let religion blindfold you! read as my history book as possible to know that hes not worth it. Fulani man is never a Nigerian & they contributed 98% of the problem that we are battling with in this country!
Do you know the reason behind the title 'hausa-fulani'
its unfortunate that government have scrapped history from secondary school education to deny young ones access to the truth but thanks to the internet!

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by Karismatik(f): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
OVI75:

He that murdered sleep should just not think of ever sleeping again.
No peace for the wicked.
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by dragonking3: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jilo83:
I don't get your point. Is Buhari not in a Christian country receiving treatment from Christian doctors and nurses? Why Buhari no go im muslim country like Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iraq for treatment? undecided

By the way, why pray for someone who is Hale and healthy

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by dragonking3: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
samstradam:

And so?

Not only did this happen regularly under Ebele's government but Christian churches were either being razed or bombed regularly and how did Jonathan the defender of the faith respond...... he ordered that N2.2 billion from NNPC be given to the same masterminds behind the mayhem for special prayers !

http://www.pulse.ng/local/goodluck-jonathan-ex-presidents-government-spent-n2-2bn-on-special-prayers-against-boko-haram-ex-nnpc-boss-id4789249.html

Free yourself from stupidity.
One question, what does GEJ has to do with the topic?
Re: I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why? by thewarrior72: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
My prayer every morning, afternoon and night for buhari is, may the fate of those innocent igbo youth cut shot by buhari and his soldies be his potion, may the pang of death locate him anywhere he is hiding. May the judgement of GOD be quick and swift upon him. May the blood of the innocent igbo youth wasted on streets of se continue to cry vengence upon him, may their soul and spirit continue to torment him until he seazes to breath. My the air that he breath, the water that he drink be acidic to his nostril and poinson to his system. And may his family murn him thesame way the families of those igbo youths murned theirs.

NT. I only wished him what he wished my people and nothing more.
The golden rule says; Do unto others as u would like them to do unto u.No peace for the wicked. And t he soul that sineth shall die.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Not A Terror Group –EU / ARARUME’S BUSINESS EMPIRE - His Impact Outside Politics / Nigeria Is Becoming Irrelevant - Former US Ambassador In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.