Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna (2871 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ / Drama, As Nigerians Abroad Dissociate Self From Fg’s Planned Diaspora Day Event / Chibok Abduction: Parents , Chibok community Condemn FG's Plan To Rebuild School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by sley4life(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
Lets put the right peg in the right hole
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by skylooh(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2009
The question is what is a pti doing in kaduna or in the north ? it should be in the proximity of the crude oil, in this case the niger delta. I can now see that this federal govt is very very stupid, kai this kind govt dont tire person , soon they will establish a national maritime institute in sokoto in the middle of the desert. Infact yar´adull is a confirmed mugu angry
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by skylooh(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
Saintb:

Iraq, pakinstan and Alphganistian is more save than nija quote me any where grin

gbam! true talk!
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by chuxy12(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by CGKing(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2009
How did a Petroleum institute get to Kaduna in the first place? Are these ppl on drugs? Mennnnn, the talk plenty for this country.
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by Nezan(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
CGKing:

How did a Petroleum institute get to Kaduna in the first place? Are these ppl on drugs? Mennnnn, the talk plenty for this country.
grin grin
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by infinitii(f): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
i don tire 4 Nigeria ooooooooooo. this one no be one Nigeria againo This one na divided n-a-i- g-e-r-i-a, abeg make we separate jo, when we separate, make the mallams go they teach themselves for their petroleum institute, abi na Fura de nunu them one they study thetre, bunches of wasted leaders
solidarity for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by tslizy: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
i regret to say that this present administratn of umaru is so insensitive if the claims are true. uncle Umaru apart from presidential obligations try and be compassionate,do u see these areas where we get our wealth from? its a disaster. i believe u can do better.
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by generalzango(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2009
N/L members,when the F.G decided to locate NAFCON in Rivers State,then no Niger deltan was complaining,when you rightfully know that fertilizer was suppose to be brought very close to the North,because the Arewa people rely 70% on Agro-product. Now,you guys are complaining,it's the same F.G that located NAFCON in PHC,that is planning to establish the Petroleum University in Kaduna. Note: Abusive comments not welcomed,lets talk.
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by generalzango(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
N/L members,when the F.G decided to locate NAFCON in Rivers State,then no Niger deltan was complaining,when you rightfully know that fertilizer was suppose to be brought very close to the North,because the Arewa people rely 70% on Agro-products. Now,you guys are complaining,it's the same F.G that located NAFCON in PHC,that is planning to establish the Petroleum University in Kaduna. Note: Abusive comments not welcomed,lets talk.
Re: Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna by SapeleGuy: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2009
Fertiliser is made from petroleum by products, so it makes sense for NAFCON to be near the source of the raw material.
It seems the government have seen the error of their ways and are reversing the Kaduna decision. Over to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest: Ndigbo Tells Britain To Help Stop Another Genocide Against Ndigbo. Pics / Video - Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali / The Buhari I Knew And Still Know.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.