Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu (40580 Views)

Babachir Lawal Diverted N450M Out Of 530M From PINE - Senate / Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Jetjacky(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'm yet to see a public position holder in this country after being heavily accused of crimes like this bring challenging facts to prove innocense.... This is why even when they seem to be innocent in court eyes, in our eyes there are no proves to be anything more than guilty!
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by naijagobetter(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
PreciousJob:

u can't even pronounce the ubima I think ur a mad dog who is not from Rivers.
me mad dog? Then what the hell are you? Swine?what do you achieve by insulting people? 'By their fruit you shall know them'
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by FKBZ: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:
Lol..

Una never hala. grin

guess u based in ph
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by MadCow1: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
FKBZ:

guess u based in ph

The realest Pitakwa 1st Son.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by owumzy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who chase am out of governor's office?
Na wa ooo!!!
What a waste?
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by elderken(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
I wonder how foolish and stupid intellectually ddeficient wike ever became a governor. Elaborated Idiot.m
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Positivemind1: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Enough of all this venom! Has anyone confirm this? wait and confirm the story before you release venom!
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by DaBullIT(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
alizma:

with the design, the driver is completely cut off whatever is happening in the mobile office except when the driver/office window is open or via the use of intercom.

We'll except there's a back door, Driver / orderly will see when the woman or women gets in the car grin grin grin

We are still making sense
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by henzdanste: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
It's what Rivers people want,they will get it over dose. It's still early morning.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by kode12: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
willele:
All dis people crying, pls let my governor be pls. Face ur own work. Wike for life

You are an ewe
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by esan1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Everybody were looking at this vehicle at aba road when they where going for thankgiving, and the road network in rivers is very poor.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by healthable: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
naijagobetter:
by the time wiked wike is through with rivers, you will be begging the lion of obiama to come to your aid, i dont blame him he is drunk on the peoples blood he terminated.

What trash are you saying
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by JayEntaur(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
delishpot:
What does he need a mobile office for? Just asking o

That was actually my exact first thought. Misplaced priorities!
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by delishpot: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
JayEntaur:

That was actually my exact first thought. Misplaced priorities!

E tire me o
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Dealsaround: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'm amazed by how some Nigerians didn't even see anything wrong with that, or even compared him to some ex-governor. Have we developed thick sin for corruption? Is corruption so embeded in our system that we refuse to see that it's the bane of our society? If this is true the state legislature should take him on that. if we want a better future for our nation, we must demand accountability from our leaders. See this http://www.thenaira.com/leadership/
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by IME1: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
... the difference between 6 and half a dozen!
Those who have ears let them hear.

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Tinyemeka(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:
I Pity Wike...

IPOB Youths Will Soon Cheer Him To His Grave:

1. They Did That To Jonathan

2. They Did That To Rev. KinG

3. They Did That To Oliseh Metuh

4. They Did That To Nnamdi Kanu

5. They Did That To Dasuki...

6. They Did That To Jimi AGbaje

Now They Are Doing The Same To Fayose and Nyesom Wike..

Anything IPOB Youths Touch Becomes Rotten...

How about Willy Obiano?
Sullivan Chime? undecided

How old are you by the way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria / Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.