Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! (7912 Views)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) / I Don't Know I Can't Stop Lookn At A Gal's Lips To Dermine How Her P*ssy Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
THESE are the jaw-dropping images of a
woman with the world’s largest facial
adornment.
Ataye Eligidagne, from Ethiopia, has been
stretching her lip for three years in order to
accommodate a gigantic lip-disc.
The 20-year-old had her lower front teeth
removed after her lip-piercing to help make
room for the adornment, which is 59.5cm in
circumference and 19.5cm in diameter.
The previous record for a lip-disc is 15cm in
diameter, according to the Guinness Book of
Records.
Lip-discs, usually made out of hardened clay,
typically range from 7-13cm in diameter.
They are worn by women belonging to the
Surma and Mursi people of the lower Omo
River valley in order to attract husbands.
The larger the disc, the larger the dowry,
usually paid in cattle, and typically
numbering around 50.
Eligidagne’s enormous lip-disc should ensure
her family receives a large dowry of live
cattle when she marries.
An Australian film crew, led by
cinematographer Abraham Joffe and working
for Canon Australia, met Eligidagne in the
remote Surma Mountains this month, where
they were filming American photographer, Art
Wolfe at work.
The crew also saw her wearing a wooden
rhombus-shaped adornment in her lip.
The discs must be worn to ensure the lip
stays stretched, much like a pair of new
earrings, or the “flesh-tunnels” favoured by
rock stars.
Young women have their lips pierced by older
women in the tribe, usually at around the age
of 15 to 18.
Lip-discs are thought to have been worn in
the Omo Valley since 1896 and it is thought
they were invented to disfigure tribal women
to prevent them from being stolen for the
slave trade.
In recent times, the Ethiopian government has
taken measures to ban lip-piercing and its
frequency among the younger generation is
diminishing.
While Eligidagne said she was proud of her
lip-disc, when asked if she would want a
future daughter to wear one, she said she
would respect her child’s choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by vicstar(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
• • • • • Where's the damn!! Pics undecided

1 Like

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Veektoria(f): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some african traditions eh.. This one aff want to turn to elephant na grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • Where's the damn!! Pics undecided

I've uploaded em, d network kinda sucks here!

Pls be patient.
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Luckyk(f): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
jesu!

3 Likes

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Awwww!
Why men are so romantic. embarassed
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
More pictures :

1 Share

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by chimoskyg(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wtf lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Veektoria:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pictures for add maggi to this story sha..

Lolz, I've uploaded em smiley
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by MrWhaley: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oluwa ooo! shocked

1 Like

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ewww. Some one will still kiss and fvck her

2 Likes

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala Dominique RobinHez Naijaboiy MosquitoLaps MrWhaley Sermwell Cutemaria JoeCutie Emodeee Greatness22 KingRex1 Psittacus CallmeVal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
MrWhaley:
Oluwa ooo! shocked

Lolz, y are you calling God na.
Abi, is she nt a human like you tongue
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by MrWhaley: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, y are you calling God na.

Abi, is she nt a human like you tongue
Eby,your lips are like that o...don't you think so?? grin
Check it again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by IamLEGEND1: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Ewww. Some one will still kiss and fvck her

Lolz, who kissing help?.
She did this to become more attractive to her husband as well as to get higher dowry from her husband's family. The dowry consists mainly of cattle.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
wow wow wow
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, who kissing help?.
She did this to become more attractive to her husband as well as to get higher dowry from her husband's family. The dowry consists mainly of cattle.
really? Wow dats so lovely. I wish this tradition can be performed in Nigeria here
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
MrWhaley:
Eby,your lips are like that o...don't you think so?? grin Check it again. cheesy

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy u're nt serious ooo.
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
really? Wow dats so lovely. I wish this tradition can be performed in Nigeria here

I know you of all people wouldn't like it, so no pretend. wink
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ebayray:

I know you of all people wouldn't like it, so no pretend. wink
lol i'm still tryna to understand why will men find such sttractive

1 Like

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
lol i'm still tryna to understand why will men find such sttractive

Well its a case of "whatever rocks your boat"

1 Like

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ebayray:

Well its a case of "whatever rocks your boat"
yea right
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omg!
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Chuksemi(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
That lady has a huge rack. Awesome melons they are.
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na wa o.
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Idydarling(f): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
those huge ears are hers too

1 Like

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by ramdris(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
I swear if this one give person Mouth Action ehn, both the preeek n the blockus go loss for her mouth o!

1 Like

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by deanoffaculty: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Whaaattt!!!

1 Like

Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Qualer: 1:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, I've uploaded em smiley

this thing dikwa sezzy!! grin grin

meanwhile, i see your hair... it's popping!! cool kiss kiss
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Sommyangel(f): 2:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Whaaaaaaaat... Tinx we do for love
Re: Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 04, 2016
This needs to be outlawed. It's mutilation of the body masked as "tradition".

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? / Bolivian goverment worker caught on camera having sex in his the office ( PICS )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.