Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Pic! A Special Message To Senator Yerima And His Disciples - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic! A Special Message To Senator Yerima And His Disciples (388 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pic! A Special Message To Senator Yerima And His Disciples by diasporaman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
God said the Man and the Woman (not the child) will live together as one.

Re: Pic! A Special Message To Senator Yerima And His Disciples by diasporaman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Re: FFK Enough Is Enough But Only For The Wise / Buhari: ‘I Haven’t Failed’ Against Boko Haram- Recent Interview With Aljazeera / Biafra: Court Reschedules Kanu’s Trial To April 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.