Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Our President Has Gone Mad Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our President Has Gone Mad Again! (5519 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Who Wants Our President Dead? / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by cleverg(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
OUR PRESIDENT HAS GONE MAD AGAIN!
Comrade Goodluck George G. (3G)
So far the Buhari administration has done all the wrong things,Not only has he been incredibly slow in taking any action, when he finally has taken action on the economic front it’s been diametrically opposed to sensible policy. That is a major disappointment given expectations prior to his election. Baba Go slow is about to ruin Nigeria's Economy. Instead of putting together a coherent economic policy that will stop the free-fall of the naira and encourage monetary in flows to supplement the drastic cuts in our foreign exchange income, the government’s answer has been to do nothing but blame the past administration for everything. Its blueprint, if it has any at all, has been to ignore the economy and concentrate instead on anti-corruption propaganda while the president junkets around the world.
Hmmmn. I'm watching Pa Buhari madness with keen interest. #Change nooni ooo.
Follow me on twitter @goodluckngr.
F.b. Goodluck George Gbenga.

14 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Lekan111(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
That pix is a disgrace to the president try and remove it
Bible urge us to pray for our leaders
please note: am neither pdp nor Apc supporter just that the right thing must be done
i think constructive criticism is ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by DaBullIT(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
You want to soil Buhari's name to earn followers ?

No sane person will follow you

Why ??

You did not make any point

There is no originality in what you wrote , it's copy and paste

Even the picture is not your doing

Conclusion > YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS YOU

PARK WELL

10 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by alcmene: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Buhari the silly and lanky dullard

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lekan111:
please note: am neither pdp nor Apc supporter just that the right thing must be done
You're an APC member. You now want the waillers to seize fire abi?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by alcmene: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hate this old and frustrated bastaad.

Only the gods know how brownish, dirty and hairy the hairs in his pile-ravaged anus are.

Hmmm.... stinking old dullard (spits)

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by IVORY2009(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Social media, social media, social media, how many times did I call ur name, how can you descend so low, rubbishing our president's name, all in the name of freedom of speech on a public social media platform "nairaland" a bill on social media should be passed as quick as possible to save us dis embarassment, that is the no 1 citizen and the office should be respected, or is it payback time......
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by byteem: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
IVORY2009:
Social media, social media, social media, how many times did I call ur name, how can you descend so low, rubbishing our president's name, all in the name of freedom of speech on a public social media platform "nairaland" a bill on social media should be passed as quick as possible to save us dis embarassment, that is the no 1 citizen and the office should be respected, or is it payback time......

ITS PAYBACK OOOOO....THIS IS NOT PARTY MATTER .. WE WILL ABUSE WHOEVER FKS UPPP.. SEFINI.. PDP APC WHOEVER...MOROVER APC OPENED THE FLOODGATES..THEY SET THE PRECEDENCE .. WE ARE JUST FOLLOWING IN LAI AND ELRUFAI FOOTSTEPS ..THEY OPENLY INSULTED GEJ AND CALLED HIM ALL MANNER OF ABUSIVE NAMES .. HISTORY NEVER FORGETS.. WHAT IS GOOD FOR GEJ IS GOOD FOR PMB... SO WHY SHUD WE KEEP QUIET NOW... AFTERALL THE TALKS ARE NOT FALSE.. IF HE CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE HE SHUD RESIGN LIKE OLISEH JARE
HE IS SLOW.CORRECT
HE IS DETSROYING THE ECONOMY CORRECT
HE IS GOING BACK ON HIS PROMISES CORRECT
HE IS CONFUSED ...
HE IS CLUELESS
HE IS DISGRUNTED AND OUT FOR VENGENANCE

HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR NIGERIANS SO WHY SHUD WE RESPECT HIM

ITS THAT SIMPLE...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by nwanyiimo: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

It is now rubbish because it is GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Op our president or your poor father... Fool
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
this kind of stvpid topic that the MODs are supposed to delete before the mor0n who created it even click the create topic button but no! they will leave the stvpid topic and allow the idiot that created the topic to go free while they ban me for making decent comments!

hypocrites! angry angry
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Pavarottii(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lekan111:
Lol; na today u dey see that pic. Av u not seen worse?

Abeg leave trash for Lawma!

3 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by psquaret: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
i know where you from. how about this ? who is more mad now?

1 Like

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Pavarottii(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
IVORY2009:
Buhari is a Dullard! As simple as that! Don't sugarcoat anything. Why didn't u comment wen u just heard GEJ was called ineffectual baboon.
Buhar dat doesn't respect us, u want us to respect him?
F*ck y'all mehn!
Didn't u see this tweet during GEJ's tenure. The same person that made it, was given appointment by buhari(Omojuwa). Make I no vex 4 u ooo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by bewla(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
You want to soil Buhari's name to earn followers ?

No sane person will follow you

Why ??

You did not make any point

There is no originality in what you wrote , it's copy and paste

Even the picture is not your doing

Conclusion > YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS YOU

PARK WELL
no mind the attention seeker all them prayer be say baba make mistake so that will be justify .

wailers minister

1 Like

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by ddippset(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't know who these só called moderators are. Well maybe because I really don't want to know who they are. All I know is that they don't know whom to bann. If i get make one comment now they will bann me. Just look at this post; just imagine!

1 Like

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by psquaret: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Op we shall find you and you will dearly pay for this. make my words
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by peacengine(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
psquaret:

Shoo, you wan kill person? Bros, you be assassin? You no read wetin Omojuwa write for there, what example is PMB setting by elevating his status for insulting GEJ? Anyway, Karma is a bitch. Youths don't get your hands stained for anyone, because na una go go jail o.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by justice2016: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

so this is bad you people started it with Gej n no body commented against it

6 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by mauriceju2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Guy is like you have been sleeping since or you are an hypocrite, do you forget very soon what they did/post/cartoon about GEJ? seach naira land and google about GEJ cartoon and educate yourself, APC did worst than this,
Lekan111:

5 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Lekan111(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

Lol; na today u dey see that pic. Av u not seen worse?

Abeg leave trash for Lawma!
you yourself know what is right
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Lekan111(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
masterpower:

You're an APC member. You now want the waillers to seize fire abi?
until we change our mentality of Apc/Pdp have you seen any difference is it not the same set of people i refuse to defend extra rich old men that doesn't know i exist
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Lekan111(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
mauriceju2:
Guy is like you have been sleeping since or you are an hypocrite, do you forget very soon what they did/post/cartoon about GEJ? seach naira land and google about GEJ cartoon and educate yourself, APC did worst than this,
two wrong does not make right but the does Apc/pdp have you seen any difference Is it not the same set of people i refuse to defend extra rich set of people that doesn't know i exist just that the right thing must done
my opinion
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
alcmene:
I hate this old and frustrated bastaad.

Only the gods know how brownish, dirty and hairy the hairs in his pile-ravaged anus are.

Hmmm.... stinking old dullard (spits)

of course we know you hate him. why won't you? after all he trounced your god Jonathan in the elections.

you are quite an unfortunate being and its a pity that the mods allow such blatant insults against the person of the president of our nation.

it's quite easy to know those who come from a dysfunctional family. they lack respect and are very uncouth. you are a very original proof that an orangutan can actually use the internet if given a chance.

read your post again and tell me if you think it was written by a well brought up human being.
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
the original writer just invited a curse upon himself.

we have a saying in Yoruba, you don't insult an elder if you want to grow old yourself.

of course unless the elder has done something heinous.

buhari doesn't deserve this and the original writer will definitely regret this post.
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by poshestmina(f): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Lekan111:

I hope you said the same thing when people were doing same and creating stupid memes for Jonathan

Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by poshestmina(f): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2016
mauriceju2:

Don't mind the Zombie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Alexikarri: 1:14am On Mar 03, 2016
I am new here, but is this what nairaland all about?
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by VANHELLSING: 1:15am On Mar 03, 2016
psquaret:

olo.do common 'mark my word u can't get it right'

2 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Lekan111(m): 1:48am On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:

I hope you said the same thing when people were doing same and creating stupid memes for Jonathan

Hypocrites
ma, did Buhari know maybe i exist or Not If you abuse him what will i lose just that the right thing must be done just imagine if he is your Dad
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by buhahaha: 1:52am On Mar 03, 2016
psquaret:
zuzupua ebea
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by toprealman: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Lekan111:
You are taking it unnecessarily personal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crisis Deepens In PDP Over South-West Congress / Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe / We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.