Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Our President Has Gone Mad Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our President Has Gone Mad Again! (5566 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Who Wants Our President Dead? / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by NaMe4: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Ioannes:
the original writer just invited a curse upon himself.

we have a saying in Yoruba, you don't insult an elder if you want to grow old yourself.

of course unless the elder has done something heinous.

buhari doesn't deserve this and the original writer will definitely regret this post.

I was one of those who wanted a change, though I support no political party.

A lot of peeps, including lots of Yoruba folks did worse than this to the former president. Why were they not reminded of that adage in the past?

Nigerians still have a very long way to go attaining maturity in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Pidggin(f): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Chai, what am I seeing!?! shocked Look at what Omojuwa said about GEJ, what kind of insult is that? Yet Buhari has appointed him into his cabinet. GEJ has suffered.
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Lekan111:
until we change our mentality of Apc/Pdp have you seen any difference is it not the same set of people i refuse to defend extra rich old men that doesn't know i exist
ure right but then, Nigeria is extremely divided beyond redemption.
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Babe2sure(f): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2016
No serious nation would ever lampoon its president and kick them around the way we do in Nigeria. It's appalling, to say the least. Whatever happen to constructive criticism?
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by mauriceju2(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2016
and the same curse will come upon all those that did the same to GEJ, PLEASE SAY aMEN
Ioannes:
the original writer just invited a curse upon himself.

we have a saying in Yoruba, you don't insult an elder if you want to grow old yourself.

of course unless the elder has done something heinous.

buhari doesn't deserve this and the original writer will definitely regret this post.

2 Likes

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Lekan111(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2016
masterpower:

ure right but then, Nigeria is extremely divided beyond redemption.
thats true even common Sug executives it must be indigen But the truth is Obasanjo was Nigeria president for 8Years does it make ogun state better But his family members are extra and over rich
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Lekan111(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2016
toprealman:
You are taking it unnecessarily personal.
personal Is anyone going to pay me Right thing must be done
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lekan111:
thats true even common Sug executives it must be indigen But the truth is Obasanjo was Nigeria president for 8Years does it make ogun state better But his family members are extra and over rich
ure on point. I doubt if Nigeria will ever survive this ethnic divisions caused by selfish politians.
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by cleverg(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Let's examine the Brain of our President( Buhari).

Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Lekan111(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
masterpower:

ure on point. I doubt if Nigeria will ever survive this ethnic divisions caused by selfish politians.
but why do we like to defend them Apc promised many things doing campaign now they are denying Pdp diverted money are they using jazz on us
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lekan111:
but why do we like to defend them Apc promised many things doing campaign now they are denying Pdp diverted money are they using jazz on us
No be small thing ooo
Re: Our President Has Gone Mad Again! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
NaMe4:

I was one of those who wanted a change, though I support no political party.

A lot of peeps, including lots of Yoruba folks did worse than this to the former president. Why were they not reminded of that adage in the past?

Nigerians still have a very long way to go attaining maturity in politics.

I think you need to revisit recent history, particularly this time last year when your peeps from all over were hurling insults and curses on Buhari.

you wanna know those who lack political maturity? let me give you some clues

which group put all their eggs in one basket during the elections last year?

which group decided to start beating the secessionist drum when their candidate lost the election?

which group is still bitter about the election loss and resorts to insults and curses on the person of the president even till this moment?

prove to me that Jonathan was insulted in the first year of his presidency. show us a link to a page where we will be able to see where we gave GEJ the kind of insults you guys are dishing to buhari less than a year into his presidency.

I'm sorry but your people are very childish and immature and that is the simple truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Multiple Projects In IMT Enugu / OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.