Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Good Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Good Nation (666 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / For Those That Think Nigeria Has The Worst Road (photos) / Kemi Adeosun: Nigeria can Save $5bn Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Think Nigeria Can Become A Good Nation by brojoshua: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
I will like the good people of Nigeria, I mean the good people among us, to tell and teach us the people how Nigeria can become or be made good. Who knows whether the present government ( and the people) will listen to and make use of good advice or whether a future government will keep such advice in their hearts and make use of them in their own time, to make this country good for all of us. To make a nation good, the first person who can bring good change is the leader, then the other leaders, the good religion leaders, the good judges and so on even to each common person in the street. So how do you think there can be good change in Nigeria? Who knows someone may hear and do what you advise and make Nigeria good. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Yes, I Received Vehicles From Jide Omokore, But… – PDP Vice Chair, Secondus / Nigeria Imports 1.25 Million Barrels Of Kerosene From US / Why Saraki Changed His Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.