Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s (2089 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / 10 Strong Reasons You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Whizzcute(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marriage in your 30s is way better than in your 20s. Now that I have my happily ever after, I can't imagine going through life with my ex-husband. Marriage works when you've found the right person.
But there are also advantages to waiting until you're a little older to tie the knot:

1. By your 30s, you most likely have sewed your oats.
You've dated around, know what's out there, and got all the bad boy lovin' out of your system.

2. You've had enough time to recover from your first major heartbreak.
During my research, I found that many women got married because they thought they'd never find anyone else to compare to their first love, so they settled.

3. Your 20s are about self-indulgence.
You're creating yourself. By your 30s, you know who you are and what you can offer a partner. You're not going to outgrow each other.

4. With age comes maturity and better communication skills.
Instead of fighting over little things or pushing issues under the rug, you know how to address them.

5. You know what you want.
You're not going to waste time dating someone in your 30s when you know it's not going anywhere, so the partner you marry will be someone with whom you can have a successful future.

6. You've established self-confidence.
By bringing out the best in yourself, you're enhancing your marriage.

7. By your 30s, you've hopefully learned how to manage money.
Finances are a huge source of conflict for couples and a reason many young couples divorce. Who wants to spend all their nights fighting about cash flow?

8. You're more secure in your career in your 30s.
This provides you the time and energy to focus on a marriage.

9. You've had time to live alone.
Either with a roommate or love interest, and you've become a responsible adult. You're not learning this while adjusting to marriage.

10. You've found your voice.
In your 20s, you're facing pressure from friends, family, and society to follow the norm. In your 30s, you have the courage to stand up for yourself. And that will lead you to where you should be and who's supposed to accompany you on this life adventure.

SEE MORE :http://wikiparrot..com.ng/2016/03/10-reasons-why-you-should-get-married.html#.VtcejzF0fIU
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by ProfSamurai(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ok...

So how old are you?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
MARRIAGE IS GOOD BUT ITS OVERRATED.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Dennygirl: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
MARRIAGE IS GOOD BUT ITS OVERRATED.
I agree with you Mr Carrot. Singlehood is priceless!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by dollyjoy(f): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
In my own opinion,marriage at 30 is not really ideal.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Dennygirl: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dollyjoy, you be Mtn?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dennygirl:

I agree with you Mr Carrot. Singlehood is priceless!
hehehe u know with the rate of marital abuse, divorce, emotional trauma and cheating people do face in their respective marriage, its wise to remain single and be happy that to get married and be sad.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by skywalker240(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin nice
But ive seen 25 yrs happily married.
Next,
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by dollyjoy(f): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dennygirl:
Dollyjoy, you be Mtn?
cheesycheesy i be glo
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by skywalker240(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
In my own opinion,marriage at 30 is not really ideal.

So when is it?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by dollyjoy(f): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
skywalker240:

So when is it?
atleast mid to late 20s.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by xynerise: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
And if at 30+ a man doesn't come nko?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Dennygirl: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe u know with the rate of marital abuse, divorce, emotional trauma and cheating people do face in their respective marriage, its wise to remain single and be happy that to get married and be sad.
You are right, if as a lady you are able to take care of yourself I'll advice you remain single. Marriage is like prison to many though you enter willingly but no way out. God help you if the guy is managing
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Dennygirl: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy i be glo
How your friend sickstar? I never see her for a long time
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dennygirl:

You are right, if as a lady you are able to take care of yourself I'll advice you remain single. Marriage is like prison to many though you enter willingly but no way out. God help you if the guy is managing
LMAO@managing, hehehehe but i still believe with prayers and GOD, a bad marriage can turn to a sweet marriage.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by dollyjoy(f): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dennygirl:

How your friend sickstar? I never see her for a long time
she is fine tho busycheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Michizzy(f): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wait till my 30's!!! That's no no. angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Whizzcute(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Dennygirl: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LMAO@managing, hehehehe but i still believe with prayers and GOD, a bad marriage can turn to a sweet marriage.
Mr carrot you go be serious cheat for marriage. God help your wife to be. Yeah prayer changes things
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dennygirl:

Mr carrot you go be serious cheat for marriage. God help your wife to be. Yeah prayer changes things
LOL hehehehe, no o im loyal, im nt a cheat, team one woman
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by skywalker240(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
atleast mid to late 20s.

grin dont mind me,
I was thinkini u gonna say 40
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Dennygirl: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
she is fine tho busycheesy
OK o, tell her say I miss her
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Dennygirl: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL hehehehe, no o im loyal, im nt a cheat, team one woman
I doubt you'll be
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Michizzy:
Wait till my 30's!!! That's no no. angry
Yeah, sound it clear to the op. How old re you? Getting married just they hungry me this night. I wanna marry you tonight. I like your shape/stature, but hope you wont tripple after you have drop just a kid?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
3) Your 20s are about self-indulgence....... grin Me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dennygirl:

Divorce.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Michizzy(f): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Yeah, sound it clear to the op. How old re you? Getting married just they hungry me this night. I wanna marry you tonight. I like your shape/stature, but hope you wont tripple after you have drop just a kid?
Triple That's not happening, I have a phobia for getting fat. What's it called?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by pharmagba: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sincerely speaking I disagree with all your points. Just say it works for you and you're lucky. When I see ladies in their 30's they become desperadoes, lose all sense of objectivity all in the name of marriage,
I don't pray for it
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Michizzy:

Triple That's not happening, I have a phobia for getting fat. What's it called?
POCRESCOPHOBIA!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Michizzy(f): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

POCRESCOPHOBIA!
U sure say im correct?? Google, here I come....
Correct guy! It's correct.
Unfortunately, I have the phobia
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Michizzy:

U sure say im correct?? Google, here I come....
Wink at me when you re through with google, then we would start our wedding preperation.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s by yemmit90: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
These are for males and not female.

No women that really wanted to get marry in her life should remain single at the age of 32.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Guy Did To His Ex On Instagram / Never Try This With A Lady During Sex .( 26+) / A Nairalander's Throwback Baby Pic. Cute Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.