Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain (37809 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Clerverly: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nonybb:
If he joins that demonic party, the same fate that befell Amaechi will come to him: he will be rejected by his own people

Like Rochas Okorocha was rejected cheesy... The Joke is on you Adult IPOB Youth! cool
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Clerverly: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jymsyno2004yahoocouk:
Ayade was in Abia state with other pdp governors last month to bury the gov's mother. He was so excited and even struggle to give vote of thanks in ibo lang.

Even Okorocha Was there too...You called it burial...
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by henzdanste: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
He doesnt need to move to APC though he's a very close ally of PMB, I doubt this story very much. He's fine like that he doesn't play politics of pdp and Apc he plays politics of goodwill.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by blesoh(f): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
That's a lie. All Ayade 's enemies have move on to APC so he can't even think of going there. Ayade no be Liyel imoke Oh.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Unfortunate statement.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by blesoh(f): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

Deluded IPOB Youth! Did you see Ayade in any of the Billion -Naira Thanksgivings conducted By The South East and South South PDP Governors after the Supreme Court Judgments? Have You Seen Him in any of the Useless PDP gatherings?

Can't you read the signs? No wonder, you guys are called IPOB Idle Youths...
If only you know him. We that are here knows what is going on. Ayade is PDP. All the people fighting his administration are all in APC.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by sinistermind(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
I knew he was the one. Ayade is close to Buhari and it was for sure if he had contested under APC he would have lost in CRS.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by blesoh(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
peacengine:
If this is true, I will support his impeachment. But who begs to join a party na is it not by filling form again? I smell lies
Bros it's a lie. He couldn't even give APC stadium for their rally. Jeddy Agba and Ndoma are all fighting him. The case in the court is BTW him with an APC chieftain so there's no possibility there.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by blesoh(f): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=sinistermind post=43444521]I knew he was the one. Ayade is close to Buhari and it was for sure if he had contested under APC he would have lost in CRS.[/quote
He can't run to APC cos who will give him the mandate there.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by imecom: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
na waoo for gov ayade with APC
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by deygar: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
if ayade tries it he knws dats d end 4 him, crs is pdp..

1 Like

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

Deluded IPOB Youth! Did you see Ayade in any of the Billion -Naira Thanksgivings conducted By The South East and South South PDP Governors after the Supreme Court Judgments? Have You Seen Him in any of the Useless PDP gatherings?

Thank you
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Deprince12(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
I just wished his supporters would read this, its very obvious that the governor is ready or almost ready to leave PDP, don't know why some of his supporters would still want to denny it. Hope they would call him names when he eventually leaves.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by excel101(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Deprince12:
I just wished his supporters would read this, its very obvious that the governor is ready or almost ready to leave PDP, don't know why some of his supporters would still want to denny it. Hope they would call him names when he eventually leaves.
What is there in APC to excite a PDP South south Gov. to defect to APC. The only reason should be dat the APC needed an oil producing state badly. So APC should be the ones initiating such moves.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by abiolert(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
onatisi:

It is just a matter of time. Not only governors even reps and senators will soon decamp
hahaha I tell u. man's insatiable quest for wealth, can make him do anything to get it. decamping is just one of them shall.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by peacengine(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
blesoh:

Bros it's a lie. He couldn't even give APC stadium for their rally. Jeddy Agba and Ndoma are all fighting him. The case in the court is BTW him with an APC chieftain so there's no possibility there.

Ahhh good to know
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Realist2: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
He has buried his political career.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Teddeebear: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

you are very silly and dumb

but I pity the people that liked your post more …
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by laprince(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

If everybody joins APC, do you think itd a good thing for Nigeria.

We need oppositions bro. I hate a one party state. PDP failed because, Nigeria was almost becoming like a one party state.
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by maestroferddi: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
One of the dumbest things to do is make senseless speculations from Lagos and other South West states without having a functional knowledge of the happenings in other parts of southern Nigeria.

Anybody that knows anything is aware that Cross River State is in the full grasp of the PDP.

Ben Ayade will be committing political suicide if he dares leave the PDP.

Most crucially, he is from northern Cross River or the Ogoja axis, the most politically disadvantaged section of the state.

He became governor principally because of the gentleman zoning arrangement in the PDP and not because of any clout he could muster.

His leaving the PDP will only spur the major players/forces in the state to coalesce and ease him out of reckoning.

APC in Cross River? Very laughable.
Or what do you call a situation when hopes are being pinned on failed politicians like Victor Ndoma-Egba?

2 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by AyodejiGREAT: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
lonelydora:
I thought as much because he has been supporting almost everything Buhari says.

A friend told me this governor will soon leave PDP, i was doubting him. Thank God I didn't bet with him.

Welcome to APC my brother.
And this is funny to me
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by luggy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

IPOB people real, we stand as one,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.