Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Advice Me: I Have A Stingy Boyfriend Who Also Complains A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Have A Stingy Boyfriend Who Also Complains A Lot (707 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Have A Stingy Boyfriend Who Also Complains A Lot by PenAStory: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/03/03/advice-me-i-have-a-stingy-boyfriend-who-also-complains-a-lot/

I have to commend the PenAStory team for all the beautiful publications that you guys are doing on this blog, it is really good to just have a place to read nice stuffs even though I have never made any submission, I am a fan and I want to say kudos.

The issue I have is that I would like other blog readers to advice me on the issue of my boyfriend whom I have been dating for about 11 months now. He is a good guy but I noticed that whenever the issue of money comes up, he tends to get angry and would feel like I am trying to use him for money which is not true because I feel relationships should be about mutual support. This is someone I have on several occasions paid for our dates. My friends will kill me if they know about this but thank God you are not going to be publishing my name with this mail.

I have to tell you, I am currently doing my NYSC and he graduated like two years back and started working recently. I see a future for our relationship but I need to be sure that it is not something I will regret later on because if he is stingy now, what would happen if we eventually get married.

That is just one of the problems I have with him,, another issue we have is that he can complain! I thought it was girls that complain about things but he complains about every little thing and it is like he is just waiting for an excuse to say something about what I have done wrong. When he is not complaining, he is loving and caring and this is really confusing.

Please, I need a solution to this headache of mine. Thank you.

Feel free to send your relationship issues to us via contactpenastory@gmail.com. Asides the blog readers’ comments, you get two experts from our team sending you their candid advice! Get updates on our post by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, if you are reading from mobile click: http://pin.bbm.com/C00396EEB

Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Have A Stingy Boyfriend Who Also Complains A Lot by tosyne2much(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Oga ooooo cheesy
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Stingy Boyfriend Who Also Complains A Lot by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2016
The story has "fake" Written all over it.

undecided
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Stingy Boyfriend Who Also Complains A Lot by Strahovski1(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Op stop promoting your website.
Re: Advice Me: I Have A Stingy Boyfriend Who Also Complains A Lot by khristals(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2016
stingy stingy stingy...

and u say u aint all about the money yeah right undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity? / Why Do Naija Chics See 9ja Bankers As Stingy? / Ladies, Which Do You Prefer, Dick Or Cucumber?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.