Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) (51746 Views)

Discussions Begin For Britain To Return Looted Benin Bronze Artefacts / Alake Of Egbaland Arriving At Coronation Of King George VI Of England In 1937 / Origin Of Igbos: Read The Debate Between Two First Class Igbo Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

Story story STORY... Present your evidence of colonialist ravaging the homes of commoners and taking great treasures. Or forever remain daft.

you this kid, you really dull. If you couldn't understand what was written in primary school format. Then you need to face ur books lest poverty ruins ur future. Don't argue with ur betters
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

Clearly you are regurgitating...

Your initial statement was terming the artifacts as the "Gods". I corrected you that it's not a God, but a medium of worship. And a medium can be used anyhow the practitioners sees fit. Giving sacrifice to the Gods via the artifacts does not make the artifacts a God. An outsider cannot come and tell you how to manage your affairs.

People light candles in front of statues in churches. Does that mode of sacrifice make the statue their God. The adherents of the Koran have killed people who desecrate a Koran does that make the book their God.

So it's settled. Your initial post was daft. It clearly shows that you don't understand or know the purpose of the artifacts in relation to actual worship. You were simply running your mouth because you read a couple of books.

laughs, the couple of books hurt ur poor ego I see. Listen kiddo go and educate urself. Broaden ur horizon beyond Wikipedia and gobbling down stories the colonialists fed you in outdated books. If you learn to think for urself you would understand the folly you posted
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
laughs, the couple of books hurt ur poor ego I see. Listen kiddo go and educate urself. Broaden ur horizon beyond Wikipedia and gobbling down stories the colonialists fed you in outdated books. If you learn to think for urself you would understand the folly you posted

I asked you to mention the name of the traditional God you personally worshiped through/observe their mode of worship so I can deduct if you're speaking from experience or regurgitating garbage from the books you read. Stop dodging the question.

I don't need books or Wikipedia. I adhere to traditional mode of worship growing up/observe festivals and rites. "Akuebe" to be precise in warri Nigeria.

Motherfuvker! Which did you practice. Fuvk what you read is what ancestoral mode of worship did you practice.? If you've never practice then whose ego is deflated in what they read and regurgitate.

Let's see who is stuck on colonial mentality. That's depicts his ancestoral mode of worship as idol worshipping...

I dey wait....
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you this kid, you really dull. If you couldn't understand what was written in primary school format. Then you need to face ur books lest poverty ruins ur future. Don't argue with ur betters

See this demented sewer rat Feeling funky. I don't need to know you before I know that you're beneath me.
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by ayopo10(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'll advise the black students in diaspora and the massive Nigerian social media army to launch this hash tag #freeOkukor. kindly spread this message. Let's make this happen
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

See this demented sewer rat Feeling funky. I don't need to know you before I know that you're beneath me.
hahahahahaha e pain am. Only the immature type as you did above when they can't match intellectually in a discourse
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

I asked you to mention the name of the traditional God you personally worshiped through/observe their mode of worship so I can deduct if you're speaking from experience or regurgitating garbage from the books you read. Stop dodging the question.

I don't need books or Wikipedia. I adhere to traditional mode of worship growing up/observe festivals and rites. "Akuebe" to be precise in warri Nigeria.

Motherfuvker! Which did you practice. Fuvk what you read is what ancestoral mode of worship did you practice.? If you've never practice then whose ego is deflated in what they read and regurgitate.

Let's see who is stuck on colonial mentality. That's depicts his ancestoral mode of worship as idol worshipping...

I dey wait....

and after telling you the God I worship how will that improve ur mental capacity to grasp where I am coming from. I have explained in the simplest a primary school pupil can understand, yet you fail to grasp meaning from it. I can't break ur head and put it inside na. So go read my earlier posts. Even the answer to the question you posited is there.
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
hahahahahaha e pain am. Only the immature type as you did above when they can't match intellectually in a discourse

Says the demented sewer rat... undecided
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
and after telling you the God I worship how will that improve ur mental capacity to grasp where I am coming from. I have explained in the simplest a primary school pupil can understand, yet you fail to grasp meaning from it. I can't break ur head and put it inside na. So go read my earlier posts. Even the answer to the question you posited is there.

You simply dodge the question.

Simple question, which ancestoral mode of worship did you practice. If you did not practice. Then it's settled that the knowledge you have of ancestoral God's is from books not from practice. That in it self exposes your folly on the subject matter.

It's a simple fact... A traditionalist will never call the medium he uses to connect to the forces of nature as his Actual God. Only mentally inept colonial monkeys do.
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

You simply dodge the question.

Simple question, which ancestoral mode of worship did you practice. If you did not practice. Then it's settled that the knowledge you have of ancestoral God's is from books not from practice. That in it self exposes your folly on the subject matter.

It's a simple fact... A traditionalist will never call the medium he uses to connect to the forces of nature as his Actual God. Only mentally inept colonial monkeys do.
and traditional african practise is universal in conduct abi. Aren't you ashamed of urself. You don't know where I am from but u assume my traditional religious practise has same practise with urs. Please since ur practice tells you that ur idols are mere tools, it should be good practise to wash the clothes on one, to change the idol once in a while to a newer more modern one equipped with WiFi. If you are scared shitless to do that to a common idol in ur traditional shrine, them you must be nuts to call it a mere tool. The reverence you give to it has made it transcend a mere tool to a diety or God in itself. When a Catholic feels his rosary is old, he discards it and purchases a new one. Do you do same to ur idols oh you traditional idiot
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

Says the demented sewer rat... undecided
have you seen a sewer rat before? If you haven't, look closely at a mirror and smile. That's how they look like exactly. Carbon copy
For the demented part. Read ur posts to me for clarification on that definition
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by sam90s(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
louder pls...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

angelTI:
Bring back our cockerel!

It belongs to Nigeria cool cool cool
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by bigfrancis21: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
macof:

Yoruba, Edo and igbo share lots of linguistic similarities
it's probably an edo word as much as it is igbo

Right, the 3 languages share linguistic similarities, however, the spelling is specifically 'okuko' which is exactly the same pronunciation and spelling in Igbo. It is just the same as Igbo, Yoruba and Igala sharing umu-omo-oma - the same word for offspring and, say, oma (the Igala word) is adopted by a foreigner and other tribes are trying to lay claims to the word by bringing up their similar tribal words. The artifact may be, undoubtedly, bini but the Igbo name of it is contentious. We have been told here by a bini that the bini word for rooster is Okhorkhor (awkawkaw) and the Igbo pronunciation is okukor (awkukaw) as the artifact is currently named. Similarly, another bini word for male rooster is 'okpa' and in Igbo it is also called 'oke okpa' while the female fowl is called 'Nne okpa' or 'nnekwu'. Lots of academic research has been done on bini influence on Igbo land while the cross-country Igbo influence on Biniland has been largely ignored. While Bini influence on western Igboland can be seen in terms of kingship style and words that come with it, the Igbo influence on Bini can be said to be more religious/traditional or probably linguistic. The Bini and Igala use the 4 Igbo traditional market days of Eke, Orie, Afor and Nwko. Igbo and Edo languages may have more linguistic similarities than originally thought.
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
and traditional african practise is universal in conduct abi. Aren't you ashamed of urself. You don't know where I am from but u assume my traditional religious practise has same practise with urs. Please since ur practice tells you that ur idols are mere tools, it should be good practise to wash the clothes on one, to change the idol once in a while to a newer more modern one equipped with WiFi. If you are scared shitless to do that to a common idol in ur traditional shrine, them you must be nuts to call it a mere tool. The reverence you give to it has made it transcend a mere tool to a diety or God in itself. When a Catholic feels his rosary is old, he discards it and purchases a new one. Do you do same to ur idols oh you traditional idiot

Then mention your ancestoral mode of worship or shut up. If you don't know you ask. A ritual rites occurs if no other priest can carry the legacy left behind by the previous preist. Nothing is discarded. History is preserved within the shrine or relocated. It serves as a point of reference for preist to do other inquiries.

If a Catholic decides to throw away his old rosary. That's makes it worthless from the beginning. Even the muslims will burn an old Koran to ashes. They just don't discard it.

When was the last time a Catholic washed his clothes in front of the image of the black mother and child. Are they scared shitless? My friend stop exposing your enormous stu.pidity here.
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
have you seen a sewer rat before? If you haven't, look closely at a mirror and smile. That's how they look like exactly. Carbon copy
For the demented part. Read ur posts to me for clarification on that definition

And the demented sewer rat continues... undecided
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

Then mention your ancestoral mode of worship or shut up. If you don't know you ask. A ritual rites occurs if no other priest can carry the legacy left behind by the previous preist. Nothing is discarded. History is preserved within the shrine or relocated. It serves as a point of reference for preist to do other inquiries.

If a Catholic decides to throw away his old rosary. That's makes it worthless from the beginning. Even the muslims will burn an old Koran to ashes. They just don't discard it.

When was the last time a Catholic washed his clothes in front of the image of the black mother and child. Are they scared shitless? My friend stop exposing your enormous stu.pidity here.
hahahahahaha holy moses. Look at me thinking I was talking to a person. Please read the nonsense you streamed together as words. Resend it to me again in a way humans can understand. Black mother and child? My friend are you chatting from Mars or did your spaceship just land? Plus ritual rites are only performed when a priest passes away and a new priest comes on board? Oh my, I just have to say it. You are a stupid fellow. Please before you become afflicted for claiming a religion you k ow absolutely nothing about. I suggest really zip it for ur own good.

Face you studies. Leave matters beyond you for your betters. I have told you this earlier yet you keep mentioning me.
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

I really had to quote you again. Young man you are trying too hard to appear intelligent. And you are really really not. It's not a bad thing though. Just read ur last paragraph and don't hang urself in shame at such monstrosity. Just learn never to spew such nonsense in public again
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
hahahahahaha holy moses. Look at me thinking I was talking to a person. Please read the nonsense you streamed together as words. Resend it to me again in a way humans can understand. Black mother and child? My friend are you chatting from Mars or did your spaceship just land? Plus ritual rites are only performed when a priest passes away and a new priest comes on board? Oh my, I just have to say it. You are a stupid fellow. Please before you become afflicted for claiming a religion you k ow absolutely nothing about. I suggest really zip it for ur own good.

Face you studies. Leave matters beyond you for your betters. I have told you this earlier yet you keep mentioning me.

What have you said in this your gibberish you replied with. Dodging the question asked. You Cannot debunk my statement. Instead you give me more gibberish.

My friend will you Sharrap dia!
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I really had to quote you again. Young man you are trying too hard to appear intelligent. And you are really really not. It's not a bad thing though. Just read ur last paragraph and don't hang urself in shame at such monstrosity. Just learn never to spew such nonsense in public again

Throwing different dodge tactics to save face. You're a complete slowpoke.
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by musicwriter(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let's not forget the British went all over the Niger-area and the entire African continent stealing, kidnapping, rapping, and looting. It was not limited to ancient Bini kingdom or the Niger-area, though brainwashing western education would want you to believe so. It's a pity Africans has been condemned to accept line, hook, and sinker what Europeans want us to know- something I'm trying to see how this intellectual slavery could be reversed.

For your information, British crimes and looting was spread across the entire African continent. There's a library in London where only the queen have access to. That's where the truth and British dirty secrets are locked out of the public. Another of such secret library is in Rome, where only the pope can have access to.

If the name is okukor, that's certainly an artwork picked from the South-East region of Niger-area, not at any other place. The only reason the British even acknowledged the Bini looting is because it was caught on camera, as they made the mistake of posing a photograph with it.

We have not scratched the surface of British and French loots in Africa!.

British soldiers literally sitting on their loots after Bini raid- 1897.

Top 10 places you're not allowed to visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzR43ddYz4
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

What have you said in this your gibberish you replied with. Dodging the question asked. You Cannot debunk my statement. Instead you give me more gibberish.

My friend will you Sharrap dia!
black mother and child? Lmao. Ritual only during transition? Lmao., that u have sense? Lmao. Hahahahahaha. You are a case
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

Throwing different dodge tactics to save face. You're a complete slowpoke.
Why did you stop with the rat reference. I got to ya abi... . You go suffer
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Why did you stop with the rat reference. I got to ya abi... . You go suffer

Stop deluding yourself. Who did not reply my last reference... It's up there for all to see...
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
black mother and child? Lmao. Ritual only during transition? Lmao., that u have sense? Lmao. Hahahahahaha. You are a case

It's not my fault that you cannot read and comprehend. Keep dodging. There's evidence for all to see... undecided
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

It's not my fault that you cannot read and comprehend. Keep dodging. There's evidence for all to see... undecided
what I quoted is exactly what we can all see. Abi I no read well ni. Didn't you say so? Instead of covering ur head in shame ur still asking me. If I mention my ancestral religion of what use is it to proving my earlier assertions. Mr man to not know something nor be interested in knowing is no crime, but to be deluded to think you actually know is a crime and I believe you should be in jail.

Please ur idols are mere tools and tools are interchangeable abi. I have a idol I just molded fitted with WiFi and Bluetooth for quick communication with the gods. Please come and buy it to replace the old " tools" in ur shrine.

Be deceiving urself That the idols in ur shrine aren't more symbolic than mere tools of communication and reference. In the African context they are gods. Oracles, ditties, representations of the different parts of chi.
You are making me waste knowledge on you and I hate doing that
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
what I quoted is exactly what we can all see. Abi I no read well ni. Didn't you say so? Instead of covering ur head in shame ur still asking me. If I mention my ancestral religion of what use is it to proving my earlier assertions. Mr man to not know something nor be interested in knowing is no crime, but to be deluded to think you actually know is a crime and I believe you should be in jail.

Please ur idols are mere tools and tools are interchangeable abi. I have a idol I just molded fitted with WiFi and Bluetooth for quick communication with the gods. Please come and buy it to replace the old " tools" in ur shrine.

Be deceiving urself That the idols in ur shrine aren't more symbolic than mere tools of communication and reference. In the African context they are gods. Oracles, ditties, representations of the different parts of chi.
You are making me waste knowledge on you and I hate doing that

You are trying to hard to actually tell yourself that you're not a dummy. Hence your weak attempts to challenge my intellect.

I gave you specifics of how a traditional artifacts of worship is retired. You still continue to regurgitate classical european rubbish. How can a symbol of a diety becomes the diety. You well so? I asked you, did you practice? If you did not practice/experience any rites or observe then everything you are regurgitating you got from a book or Wikipedia. But to save face, you turn to accusations of me not knowing. Clearly shows your desperation.

The same idiot that said I don't know how his own ancestoral God is worship is eager to throw out "African context" that all worship artifacts are the actual diety..smh

When i called you a demented sewer rat you take offense. But I only speak the truth. And the evidence is in all your post.
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

You are trying to hard to actually tell yourself that you're not a dummy. Hence your weak attempts to challenge my intellect.

I gave you specifics of how a traditional artifacts of worship is retired. You still continue to regurgitate classical european rubbish. How can a symbol of a diety becomes the diety. You well so? I asked you, did you practice? If you did not practice/experience any rites or observe then everything you are regurgitating you got from a book or Wikipedia. But to save face, you turn to accusations of me not knowing. Clearly shows your desperation.

The same idiot that said I don't know how his own ancestoral God is worship is eager to throw out "African context" that all worship artifacts are the actual diety..smh

When i called you a demented sewer rat you take offense. But I only speak the truth. And the evidence is in all your post.

hahahahahaha this boy still hasn't learned. Listen the religious artifacts in ur shrine bear different semblance according to their spiritual connotation. And historical use.

Thus virtually interchangeable. Thus why you regard them as mere tools. Before you suckled any breasts, I saw, I did and I performed. Today I do no such folly no more and I tell you. Ogugu exists in the diet it represents, agwu exists I the deity it represents. If them born you well please, walk into a agwu shrine with slippers and wonder if you wouldn't come out raging mad. My wisdom of today has told me Wat the African religion is all about and thus I abandoned it for illiterates like you.
I follow the light now and thus I also will tell you. Symbolism is very important to who accorded it. The idols where mere art to the colonialists and thus was so and represented nothing else. The idols were god-form to the Africans and they performed as required.

You are a small boy, a baby, thus I don't wanna go I to details of issues beyond you. But Yo prove the strength of ur african worship.

Please go snap ur symbolic tool with ur phone and come show us here on nairaland. If you find that easy to do, then pm me with an apology for ur idiocy you nincompoop and then I will introduce you to a potent african practice. That the thought of snapping it alone should make you a raving mad. Talk less of actually doing so.

Wat is, is not and what appears not be be, is.

Ponder on that and if you grab any sense from it? Would help ur ignorance in future
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
hahahahahaha this boy still hasn't learned. Listen the religious artifacts in ur shrine bear different semblance according to their spiritual connotation. And historical use.

Thus virtually interchangeable. Thus why you regard them as mere tools. Before you suckled any breasts, I saw, I did and I performed. Today I do no such folly no more and I tell you. Ogugu exists in the diet it represents, agwu exists I the deity it represents. If them born you well please, walk into a agwu shrine with slippers and wonder if you wouldn't come out raging mad. My wisdom of today has told me Wat the African religion is all about and thus I abandoned it for illiterates like you.
I follow the light now and thus I also will tell you. Symbolism is very important to who accorded it. The idols where mere art to the colonialists and thus was so and represented nothing else. The idols were god-form to the Africans and they performed as required.

You are a small boy, a baby, thus I don't wanna go I to details of issues beyond you. But Yo prove the strength of ur african worship.

Please go snap ur symbolic tool with ur phone and come show us here on nairaland. If you find that easy to do, then pm me with an apology for ur idiocy you nincompoop and then I will introduce you to a potent african practice. That the thought of snapping it alone should make you a raving mad. Talk less of actually doing so.

Wat is, is not and what appears not be be, is.

Ponder on that and if you grab any sense from it? Would help ur ignorance in future

Lmao...!!!!!...!! Running from pillar to post. Where did I challenge the potency of any diety... Where!?

We're talking about the artifacts no being the actual diety. And here you are still supporting my statement in regards to their symbolic spiritual connotations With your rants.

Clearly I now know that you're suffering from post traumatic colonial syndrome. Linking illiteracy to the same thing you just testified of its potency.

My friend, you're a demented sewer rat for life!!!
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

Lmao...!!!!!...!! Running from pillar to post. Where did I challenge the potency of any diety... Where!?

We're talking about the artifacts no being the actual diety. And here you are still supporting my statement in regards to their symbolic spiritual connotations With your rants.

Clearly I now know that you're suffering from post traumatic colonial syndrome. Linking illiteracy to the same thing you just testified of its potency.

ha simply cos of wat I wrote you no longer asking that stupid question about my african religion.

Its illiteracy mbok, cos the potency it possess I can tell you how it all comes about. But won't do so lest more penury is added to ur existence.

So from Wat I wrote it was in support of ur point of view? See if you have finished from any school, return ur certificate and use Nepa bill in future. You are a tablarasa
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by Eddygourdo(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

remember they are mere tools, common mediums of expression so technically should not be potent. You dat is a devil pikin. If I put the rosary on you, you won't catch fire as I hope. Why is that so but if I can see you in real life and I touch you with small omengo. You won't be senile for the next 30years. Hahahahahaha small pikin feeling funky.
Re: Benin Bronze Cockerel Causing Debate Between England & Nigeria (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ha simply cos of wat I wrote you no longer asking that stupid question about my african religion.

Its illiteracy mbok, cos the potency it possess I can tell you how it all comes about. But won't do so lest more penury is added to ur existence.

So from Wat I wrote it was in support of ur point of view? See if you have finished from any school, return ur certificate and use Nepa bill in future. You are a tablarasa

It one of two things. Either you're telling a lie. Hence your agreeing that its the spiritual connotation that is the diety not the artifacts without knowing it . Did the diety seize to perform for its adherents after the artifacts were stolen..? Answer that and see the folly in your assumptions.

But I'm not one to call one a liar without proof. But i will call you a sewer rat cos I have proof. Your post.

People wey sabi no dey brag. Only empty barrel make the loudest noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors / Wuraola Otiti, Ooni's Wife Pregnant? Photos Of Baby Bump / Bees Attack Mourners At Alaafin Of Oyo's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.