Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors (51829 Views)

Different South African Tribes / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:35am On May 19, 2023
We live in an era whereby African is slowly being dominated by the Christian and the Islam religion to a point that we tend to forget that there are still those Africans who decided to stay true to their African culture by sticking to their African religious beliefs.

I myself I'm not a traditionalist and I was born into a none religious family... I only joined Christianity in my late teens and at one point I was a Christian fanatic, but few years back I decided to stop being a practicing Christian, take a break and just have some fun while the time and the age still allows... grin grin grin

Being from a none religious family kinda made me appreciate all kinds of religions from all different corners as long as they don't harm or endanger people's lives... I always liked reading and learning about the different religious beliefs and this helped me not to judge people based on their religious beliefs, but to appreciate them for who they are... There might be some few bad seeds in each religions, but that doesn't mean the few bad seeds must then overshadow each religion.

I've seen people do lists of celebrities who are Christians and Muslims, but I hardly see a list of celebrities who are traditionalists or traditional healers/native doctors, so I've decided to do a list of the South African celebrities who are traditional healers.. You can call them native doctors or herbalists.. grin grin grin

I know some of you made some requests and I'm still going to create threads on those requests that you've made. I haven't forgotten.. It's just that I can be lazy sometimes... grin grin grin

1. Letoya Makhene. She's an actress, singer, song writer, and a business woman.

349 Likes 20 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:37am On May 19, 2023
She also has her own traditional healing initiation school.

2 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Zonefree(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2023
Why are they bowing for her

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:44am On May 19, 2023
2. Solo Langa, my former crush, but he broke my heart when he got married.. grin grin grin... He's a rapper and he and his wife are both traditional healers.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Ireportlive: 8:47am On May 19, 2023
They are proud of their vodoo, not the ones hiding under Islam and Christianity

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:49am On May 19, 2023
3. Boitumelo Thulo. She's a rapper, TV personality, and a business woman/entrepreneur.

She received a lot of hate from social media when she came out as a traditional healer, but that didn't stop her from upholding her African faith.

343 Likes 21 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:54am On May 19, 2023
4. Luyanda Potwana. He's a TV personality.

358 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by donbachi(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2023
Wonderful

3 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:58am On May 19, 2023
5. Masechaba Khumalo. She's a life coach, journalist, radio personality, and a speaker.

347 Likes 14 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:04am On May 19, 2023
6. Mlungisi Mathe. He's an actor and musician.

8 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:14am On May 19, 2023
7. Dineo Langa, the wife of Solo Langa. She's an actress, singer, and TV producer.

She said she got attracted to her husband's level of spirituality and the both of them went to the traditional healing initiation school together when she got told that she has a calling to be a traditional healer... Her husband apparently had the calling since he was young, but waited until he was older.

358 Likes 17 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:17am On May 19, 2023
8. Oratile Maitisa. She's an actress.

373 Likes 15 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:20am On May 19, 2023
9. Phelo Bala. He's a musician and an influencer.

382 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:27am On May 19, 2023
10. Mpho wa Badimo. She's a DJ, entrepreneur, and 2021 Big Brother Mzansi winner.

326 Likes 12 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:33am On May 19, 2023
11. Dineo Ranaka. She's a TV and radio personality and DJ.

348 Likes 18 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:57am On May 19, 2023
It's a form of greeting.
Zonefree:

4 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:05am On May 19, 2023
They are proud, but we mustn't bash others for choosing their own different spiritual paths.. smiley smiley smiley
Ireportlive:
They are proud of their vodoo, not the ones hiding under Islam and Christianity

405 Likes 13 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Littlechild(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2023
undecided
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Okiton: 7:35pm On May 19, 2023
cool

Samantha124:
We live in an era whereby African is slowly being dominated by the Christian and the terrorist Islam religion to a point that we tend to forget that there are still those Africans who decided to stay true to their African culture by sticking to their African religious beliefs.

I myself I'm not a traditionalist and I was born into a none religious family... I only joined Christianity in my late teens and at one point I was a Christian fanatic, but few years back I decided to stop being a practicing Christian, take a break and just have some fun while the time and the age still allows... grin grin grin

Being from a none religious family kinda made me appreciate all kinds of religions from all different corners as long as they don't harm or endanger people's lives... I always liked reading and learning about the different religious beliefs and this helped me not to judge people based on their religious beliefs, but to appreciate them for who they are... There might be some few bad seeds in each religions, but that doesn't mean the few bad seeds must then overshadow each religion.

I've seen people do lists of celebrities who are Christians and Muslims, but I hardly see a list of celebrities who are traditionalists or traditional healers/native doctors, so I've decided to do a list of the South African celebrities who are traditional healers.. You can call them native doctors or herbalists.. grin grin grin

I know some of you made some requests and I'm still going to create threads on those requests that you've made. I haven't forgotten.. It's just that I can be lazy sometimes... grin grin grin

1. Letoya Makhene. She's an actress, singer, song writer, and a business woman.

You are right

4 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by KhingLufem1(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2023
Okay
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by abobote: 7:35pm On May 19, 2023
I like them for standing there ground

10 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Kittiboy: 7:36pm On May 19, 2023
Wow
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Kittytom9909: 7:37pm On May 19, 2023
Zonefree:
Their culture! Dumbass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by onlyboyson(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2023
nawaoooo
se as they fine

5 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by wabashe: 7:37pm On May 19, 2023
Toh
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by FreeSpirited: 7:37pm On May 19, 2023
Who they knack them?

Trust me, some of their clients knack them.
African Spirituality and sex can hardly be separated, especially with those spiritist mothers...they are very sexual...some cultivate the sexual energy for their own spirituality

12 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by 1Alex: 7:37pm On May 19, 2023
Lamidi Apapa.

He is a native doctor and a confused politician

118 Likes 15 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by lovegino112: 7:37pm On May 19, 2023
Zonefree:
if u no cooperate na sacking get u grin

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by DMerciful(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2023
Native doctor/fake party chairman

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by wabashe: 7:38pm On May 19, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Exclamation In Various Ngerian Tribes/dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.