Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. (12925 Views)

S/w Don't Stone Or Attack Military Operation In Your Area Even The Lizard One! / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by watts75: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2016
As everyone attention was shifted to Ese Oruru, no one noticed February came and gone without a single Boko Haram suicide bombing or attack on villages. I think this is the first time in as many years a whole calendar month will come and go with the Boko Haram killing.

Similarly, throughout February, it has been one recorded success to another by the Nigerian military.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by watts75: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Some Of The newly acquired equipment

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by watts75: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2016
BOZENAMinesweepers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by watts75: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Motor bike battalion

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by watts75: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2016
The gatling gun that can fire 5000 rounds in a minutes.

Some of these guns will form part of armaments of our 6 Gazelle Helicopters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Thank God for that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by watts75: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Why some flat head Ipob miscreants are saying

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by anwe: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2016
very welcoming news

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Horlufemi(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2016
good news

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by LoveMachine(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2016
watts75:
The gatling gun that can fire 5000 rounds in a minutes.

Some of these guns will form part of armaments of our 6 Gazelle Helicopters.

Shekau will become swiss cheese! grin

26 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Horlufemi(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2016
watts75:
Why some flat head Ipob miscreants are saying

You have time to read iPod news?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by watts75: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nigerian Airforce Pilots Treated to a Feast !!

War is a stressfull business, not only for troops on the ground but for airmen as well. Without precision guided munitions pilots often times have to strike targets up close, this brings with it the risk of being hit by anti aicraft fire, it takes raw nerves to carry out such missions.

To boost morale base commanders and workers treat pilots to a special treat-paid for by the base commanders after each strike mission.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by watts75: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by watts75: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
THE BOZENA 5 MINE/I.E.D SWEEPER MIGHT BE THE MUCH SAID HIGH TECH MINE EQUIPMENT RECENTLY PURCHASED BY THE NA......

MAIDUGURI—The Nigerian Army said yesterday that it had deployed its newly-acquired hi-tech mine clearing equipment in the ongoing military operation against Boko Haram in the North East. This came as Chief of Army Staff, COAS, Lt. General Tukur Buratai, inspected military hardware recently deployed to the Operation Lafiya Dole theatre Command as the military pushes towards final defeat of Boko Haram insurgency in the North-east. Army Army Acting Director Army Public Relation, Col. Sani Usman, in a statement on update of the counter-insurgency, said other supporting weapons and ammunition had also been launched in the ongoing operations across the area. He said the commissioned equipment were the first mine clearing machine in the inventory of the Nigerian Army and among the best in the world. The Army spokesman said the introduction of new equipment for the northeast operation had begun to yield results. Usman disclosed that Nigerian troops in joint operation with their Cameroonian counterparts had destroyed many of the insurgents’ hideouts around Bank-Kumashe axis. He said several suspected insurgents were killed in the particular operation while different kinds of items were recovered. According to him, the joint operation between elements of 7 Division and the Cameroonian forces along Banki-Kumshe axis, led to the killing of 20 Boko Haram terrorists, destruction of 4 AK 47 rifles and capture of a gun truck mounted with an Anti-Aircraft Gun (AA Gun) and 2 AK 47 rifles, as well as a 60mm mortar and a Dane gun. He however lamented that three soldiers sustained injuries and a vehicle damaged as a result of an Improvised Explosive Device, IED. Usman added that 150 persons, mainly children, were rescued at Kodo community in Borno by troops in the ongoing offensive against the insurgents.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/army-deploys-new-hi-tech-mine-clearing-equipment-against-boko-haram/

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by olapluto(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is not correct news. There was a BH attack around mid feb, but apart from that, great success.

5 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by bugzbunny: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Horlufemi:

Yoloba....haba
Take am jeje dey fight for ur fulani masters grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by chudionu58(f): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good news! Meanwhile, Majority of Nigerians may not judge this government based on Boko haram as he has let everyone down on countless occasions, Innovations in power, Agriculture and the Economy are what will move Nigerians.... let's not forget; sincere war on corruption (high profile convictions).

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Horlufemi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
bugzbunny:
Yoloba....haba Take am jeje dey fight for ur fulani masters grin
Predictable

30 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by apoti(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
I stand to be corrected, but I think this may be the first time since 1st October 2010, where no bomb blast was recorded throughout the month. Gradually the peace we all long for is coming.

No more threat videos from Shekarau and his army.
Our gallant soldiers are winning and are motivated, as the COAS is on the battlefield with them.
No more politicising the war on terror.
Money budgeted for arms are being used appropriately.
No more Dasuki distributing our yams to the wicked goats.
No more goats eating our yams.

Once the war on terror has been completely won, next is the economy, power, good roads, industrialisation, employment and the list goes on.

God bless Nigeria,
God bless the Nigerian Army,
God bless the President,
God bless all Nigerians

55 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by dammytosh: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
No remind them to abeg.

One thing about all these SORE election losers is that everything is a win win situation for them.

* If Buhari did not travel any where, they will say we voted for an old docile president.
Now that he travels, he is travelling too much.

* If Buhari defeated Boko Haram in the first month, they will say he simply called his boys to order.
Now that it took time, they said they thought he claimed he can do it.

* If Buhari did not fight Corruption, they will say we all knew he was corrupt too and corruption can not fight corruption.
Now that he is fighting, they scream witch hunt.

* If Buhari's Govt came with immediate Power restoration, they will say they sabotaged Jonathan deliberately
Now that it is taking time, they scream we said it.

* If Buhari's Govet decide to give the 5,000 to unemployed, they will scream misplaced priorities and money that can be used for infrastructure
Now that he says he wont and he did not promise such, they still screamed we said it.

Arguing with wailers is a waste of time, especially the iPOD(b) wailers. Their joy is for the country to explode and they will celebrate anything that they think will lead to that.

There is a very long way to wail, at least 3 years and at most 7 years.

By then Fayose would have had goitre out of useless screaming.
A silly Governor governing a very poor state still forming opposition at the detriment of his own people and to his advantage as a PDP leader in the future.

Bring the election again, any reasonable and not blind loyalist knows that BUhari is what Nigeria needs going forward not Jonathan's clueless style of leadership

In 7 years time, we will greet all of you both iPOD, iPAD and iPOO. Happy 7th WAILING ANNIVERSARY !!!!

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by eedriyz(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Really? I thought I heard or read some news. I'd be happy if this fact is correct.
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by awa(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
That is nice
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't give the devil chance please. I prefer the relative peace so OP keep quiet there

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by ruggedboy01: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
We Don hear, if I talk now, some moronic zombies will call me vampire whereas ur Waka Waka in chief is the real vampire undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by qloreal: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Join merrybet
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
watts75:
As everyone attention was shifted to Ese Oruru, no one noticed February came and gone without a single Boko Haram suicide bombing or attack on villages. I think this is the first time in as many years a whole calendar month will come and go with the Boko Haram killing.

Similarly, throughout February, it has been one recorded success to another by the Nigerian military.
Fulani herdsmen murdered in a day what Boko Haram killed in 3months

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by bobcharly(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
great news
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by davodyguy: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good news.

This is what we should be celebrating, as it encourages the gallant personnel at the war front. Its a kind of feed back to know if we are actually winning the war or loosing it.

When liar Mohamed said, Boko Haram has been dealt a major blow since Buhari came into power last June, instead of checking with news like this, some folks prefer to criticize him.

Mat God help Nigeria to wipe out Boko Haram completely before May 29, 2016
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by stainlex(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't jinx it o!!!
Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by dyn1800: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
IPod Apple might sue you for this o! grin
Horlufemi:

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. by jemir000: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Buhari's boys beginning to obey his voice, albeit slowly...

But again, Fulani herdsmen killed 300 in just 1 day... Meeeeen....

And all those pics are fake... download them and use Google image, you will get where they came from...

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood / Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.