Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed (3986 Views)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by greatjoshy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
100 women reveal what actually makes a guy good in bed.

A survey was carried out recently by professionals and about 100+ different woman were almost saying same things.....

1. Engage in pre-intimacy.

A whopping 86 percent of women said it’s very important that man engaged in pre-intimacy. So stop skipping this step!

2. “Go down on us.”

You guys do it infrequently. Which is unfortunate, because women actually want you to: 82 percent of respondents said it’s very important.

3. Be in good physical shape.

90 percent of women said it’s very important that you have enough stamina and energy to not get tired too easily in bed.
But “good physical shape” doesn’t mean that you need to have a six-pack. It just means you don’t have to get up for a water break every five minutes. It is not sexy.

4. Take control and spice things up.

Women want men to dominate them and keep the experience interesting: 96 percent of women said it’s very important that you take control in bed, and 86 percent of women said it’s very important that you have sex in
positions that aren’t missionary.

5. Be a little rough.

Feel free to be a little rough. To 75 percent of women it is very important, so things like hair-pulling, mild slapping and the like is OK. Note that it should be done
lightly.

6. Be careful with dirty talk.

Over a half of women (53 percent) said it’s not important. So maybe err on the side of caution and don’t say dirty things.

7. Make your woman an orgasm.

73 percent of respondents said it’s very important that men make them orgasms. But know when to stop trying if an orgasm is just not going to happen.

8. Vaginas are fickle. They’re not as

easy to work with as joysticks are. Which means even if you do every single thing on this list and you do it right, an orgasm may not happen anyway.

9. Cuddle after.

A few women in their open-ended responses said that the “post-sex interaction” is vital. Cliché, yes, but true.

10. One woman stressed the importance of also knowing when to leave her alone when the cuddling is over. So be in sync with that as well.

11. Listen to feedback.

84 percent of women said it’s very important that you adjust your actions according to women’s feedback, whether that feedback is verbal or non-verbal (via our physical responses or our body language).

Source: http://NAIJ.COM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by Emypresh(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is what i do when i want to FORNICATE
1) kiss her gently for abt 10min
2) Caress her body gently while doing number 1
3) Reach out for her breast...handle it and take off her bra like a gentle man
4) Start sucking her breast...Left or right (optional) for abt 10min...By so doing the middle belt wud have been watered like the rivers of babylon
5) While doing number 4, ur left or right hand shd reach for her middle belt. Finger dem very well....5min is owk
6) Take off her pantie (either wt ur hand or with ur teeth)
7) Suck her dry...(for abt 10min)
cool Then give it to her slowly the way i give it to dem ladies. I can be a rough rider sometimes (for like 15-20m) dont be in a hurry to cum

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by DickDastardly(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
For married men and women like us only!
Singles keep off cool

3 Likes

Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by Skanas(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kk...nice research...guys una don hear am now...mk una do de needful... wink

1 Like

Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
One dude needs to see this wink

1 Like

Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by pointblank247(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
ur joystick should be up to average in size ie at least almost 6inches in lenght with corredponding gait

1 Like

Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by greatjoshy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:
One dude needs to see this wink
yes! I think i know that dude dat needs to see this......
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by Maxi112: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
story for the gods
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by greatjoshy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Skanas:
Kk...nice research...guys una don hear am now...mk una do de needful... wink
you too u don hear abi?? Oya start doing the needful 4rm today oo
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by olatade(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
as a learner,I have learnt so much today tongue
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by olatade(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
i'm learning tinz oo tongue
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by wins18(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't comment in A Fucking Case
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by saintvc(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
survey not conducted in naija
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by mayowabola(f): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
And NAIRALANDERS will say '' end time women "
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by Dexema(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
I have only one thing to say; ladies kindly encourage a guy who's doing it right or guide him if he isn't with both verbal and non verbal signs, don't just lie there like Egyptian mummy and wait for eldorado. Dx has spoken.
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by Richy4(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
That number 2 is not an African thing..... maybe the women questioned were from different race.....what % of Africans Can do that number 2?
For me I cannot.... no matter clean the person was....A million Colgate and close up combined cannot be enough for me to clean my mouth if I was forced to do it.... angry
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by ayoolataiwo(m): 4:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Endtime post/op... hope its tested by u sheh
Re: 100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Dexema:
I have only one thing to say; ladies kindly encourage a guy who's doing it right or guide him if he isn't with both verbal and non verbal signs, don't just lie there like Egyptian mummy and wait for eldorado. Dx has spoken.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having S*x While Driving Along An Expressway In Broad Daylight / Husband Uses Another Format, Is It True? / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.