Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (3979 Views)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Mccoynelly(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
5 WAYS TO PREVENT PREGNANCY WITHOUT USING CONDOM

To prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom, one thing you can do is to get a copper T. Women who want to prolong motherhood and enjoy their sex lives can turn to this method. However, there are possible chances that you will not be able to conceive. The other possible way to prevent pregnancy without a condom is to for the woman to consume the pill. Here again, the side effects are in number and one should consume the pill often. - See more at:
http://setnaija.com/insurance-to-ladies-5-ways-to-prevent-pregnancy-without-using-condom/

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by charijee(f): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
That rubber looks horrible on the banana
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Kdon2: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mccoynelly:
5 WAYS TO PREVENT PREGNANCY WITHOUT USING CONDOM

To prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom, one thing you can do is to get a copper T. Women who want to prolong motherhood and enjoy their sex lives can turn to this method. However, there are possible chances that you will not be able to conceive. The other possible way to prevent pregnancy without a condom is to for the woman to consume the pill. Here again, the side effects are in number and one should consume the pill often. - See more at:
http://setnaija.com/insurance-to-ladies-5-ways-to-prevent-pregnancy-without-using-condom/

Rubbish post
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Adex097: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
charijee:
That rubber looks horrible on the banana
Maybe it will look better on a cassava. Just maybe
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by MoDsHunter(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Why make the banana suffer sad #Freedom!
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Divay22(f): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them / My Boyfriend Has To Beat Me Up Before He Gets An Erection – Lady Opens Up / A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.