Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism (1171 Views)

My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism by winkmart: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
My ex just confessed to me under the influence after a very irrelevant argument that she has slept several times with my younger sister and that she introduced her into lesbianism. Damn!!!

I just don't know what to do to her at this moment. She is still right beside me.

I must confess, am totally distraught-ed and I don't know if I will be able to forgive her

http://confessionsnigeria.com/category/8/taboo?page=2
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
report her case asap so she can charged. grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism by caphone: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
What do yu want us to do, curse you or what? If yu can't castrate her gerraraher mehn
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
She was never your girlfriend

She just used you to get through to your sister.

Just talk your sister heart to heart. God will help bring her back to straight.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism by GoldenJAT(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bleep the spirit comot 4 her body.... And then I do same 2 ur sis.. What has happened has happened..
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism by nerdfrost(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
She aint next to Him, The Nigga just thot øf a way to Make fp angry pretty sure he's alone ryt now with a bowl øf garri by his side angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Introduced My Sister Into Lesbianism by hebenezher(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
winkmart:
My ex just confessed to me under the influence after a very irrelevant argument that she has slept several times with my younger sister and that she introduced her into lesbianism. Damn!!!

I just don't know what to do to her at this moment. She is still right beside me.

I must confess, am totally distraught-ed and I don't know if I will be able to forgive her

http://confessionsnigeria.com/category/8/taboo?page=2
That's obviously the best revenge she could thought of...

(1) (Reply)

Sex / Someone Should Teach Me How To Break The Heart Of A Lady / Married Woman Gets Stuck With Lover During Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.