Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend (985 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by Iboboiz93(m): 4:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, here's a screenshot of my discussion with my girlfriend about her recent change of attitude, I don't knw which is the best option to leave or stay with her?

Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by Iboboiz93(m): 4:22am On Mar 04, 2016
undecided

Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 04, 2016
Stop begging. She told you to leave or stay and take the abuse. She is honest with you so have some self respect and move on like she told you. She will meet someone better for her than you and then she'll dump you. Then you'll be really hurt. She told you the truth so believe her.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by spill(m): 4:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Guy abeg move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by Iboboiz93(m): 4:42am On Mar 04, 2016
Ok, thanks for your response, The memories we made keeps replaying in my head...Still dunno how to forget about her embarassed
Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by trendphemmy(m): 4:57am On Mar 04, 2016
women are not loyal
Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 04, 2016
Some peopla are wired tat way...sad commitment is always the issue in all their relationships..sad sad..doesn't mean they dnt love...they just suck at showing it...grin..like me cool

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by Sunkyphil(m): 5:51am On Mar 04, 2016
she already hit d nail on d head wen women start showing me attitude I know immediately
Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by falconey(m): 6:30am On Mar 04, 2016
I dont let it get to this extent i'd dump my bitches fast
Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by 2dice(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2016
Girl wey done Get one sure yahoo-Boy wey dey Grease her Engine
That is why is Good to have Options
One Bitch fvckup
Relegate Am ASAP
Bros Uche face no be TV abeggi No look am Again grin

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by Iboboiz93(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2016
2dice:
Girl wey done Get one sure yahoo-Boy wey dey Grease her Engine
That is why is Good to have Options
One Bitch fvckup
Relegate Am ASAP
Bros Uche face no be TV abeggi No look am Again grin
Na true u talk broda
Re: Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2016
What is all this about people posting their chats on Nairaland?

Very disturbing. angry

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Urgently / Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? / Who Knows...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.