Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio (48673 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
specco:

You have no shame at all. Somebody invaded your territory and kicked your ass silly without any whimper from you. All you do in retaliation is to cry in the direction of the Igbos. Are they the ones who beat you? Be a man and face your molesters or keep quiet.
Lets I forget where is the 'Lagoon d'Oba' Or has he lost his voice?

The thing tire me o!! grin grin
Hausa dey fu*# him yansh with no Lubricants and he is moaning Igbo's in throes of ecstasy!! angry
I no know if na to cry for am cry Abi Na to laugh at him cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ayodara77(f): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
i want to formally congratulate all d jubilating igbos, yr hatred of yoruba is epic, yr clanish tribalism is legendary,, all goes to show your level of development and civilisation, but watch out, because what u approve of is a seed you planted, get ready to reap, good measure, pressed down.........
by d way we voted for buhari like we voted for gej, to move d country forward from a President dat doesn't have much to offer and we will vote him out if at d end of his tenure we perceive him so, we will vote in a new president if we perceive him worthy regardless of tribe, it is left for him to prove himself

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by gemale(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

We all should learn to live in Peace.

Hausa,Ibo,Yoruba we are one,because in situations like this, everybody is a loser.

Waiting for some people to connect this to Buhari.
Abegi! We r nt 1. We have neva bn 1 & it seems we wld neva b 1. Its d fact. Dts y in most nigerian families, dey have problems marrying 4 rm 1 tribe or anoda.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by delvinmaya(m): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Rip to the dead.
To the issue at hand. I don't blame ibos who are happy about the turn of events. I don't blame the Hausa/fulani, and I don't blame the Yoruba. Blaming game shows immaturity. Funny thing is we all as a people are to blame. The tragedy happened in SW, yes. Was it only yorubas n Hausas that died or lost their properties of were injured?
A fool rejoices at the discomfort of his neighbour because his neighbour has an opposing view to his, he forgets that the same discomfort his neighbour is passing through is just a stone throw away from him.
To those igbo e-Warriors, continue. Infact celebrate, after all, you warned the "Yoruba". When the dust settles, all that will be remembered us the man who laughed with glee at his neighbors discomfort. So laugh well.

My heart felt condolences go out to the families affected by this tragedy.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by rugged7(m): 1:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Yorubas are being slaughtered by Hausas

Igbos dey on their own dey observe(Just as Yorubas watched as millions of igbos were slaughtered in the north and the biafran civil war)

Yet you go out of your way to drag Ndigbo into the matter?

Wetin concern igbos kwanu?

Face your slave master ni.... angry

By the way, where is that oba of Lagos sef

delvinmaya:
Rip to the dead.
To the issue at hand. I don't blame ibos who are happy about the turn of events. I don't blame the Hausa/fulani, and I don't blame the Yoruba. Blaming game shows immaturity. Funny thing is we all as a people are to blame. The tragedy happened in SW, yes. Was it only yorubas n Hausas that died or lost their properties of were injured?
A fool rejoices at the discomfort of his neighbour because his neighbour has an opposing view to his, he forgets that the same discomfort his neighbour is passing through is just a stone throw away from him.
To those igbo e-Warriors, continue. Infact celebrate, after all, you warned the "Yoruba". When the dust settles, all that will be remembered us the man who laughed with glee at his neighbors discomfort. So laugh well.

My heart felt condolences go out to the families affected by this tragedy.

3 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ikombe: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2016
keyzid:
it af do. sad sad sad
lol grin grin
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by delvinmaya(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2016
rugged7:
Yorubas are being slaughtered by Hausas

Igbos dey on their own dey observe(Just as Yorubas watched as millions of igbos were slaughtered in the north and the biafran civil war)

Yet you go out of your way to drag Ndigbo into the matter?

Wetin concern igbos kwanu?

Face your slave master ni.... angry

By the way, where is that oba of Lagos sef

Indeed, i didn't expect less than that from you. Sometimes I wonder but trading words with you is pointless. Believe whatever you want to believe.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by MakeWeTalk: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by cupidhero(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2016
lowgeorge:
I always say it... I regret the day I was born into a Yoruba family... Cos d whole super structure of our society and fabric of our philosophical ethics reek with timidity ND narrow mindedness.... They just don't learn ND think... I can say it anywhere we Yorubas re very big cowards.... May God help us
Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Fart-sniffing bârstardd!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. / Drug Addict Destroys Car In Lagos, Causes Accident After Taking 'Black Mamba' / Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.