Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio (48667 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by judondasylva(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
pls what has the idiotick Oba akiolu said? or is he now dummb?

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:

The Yorubas lost much more here because their houses, shops and cars were destroyed by rampaging hausas and the worst part is that this is happening on Yoruba soil. embarassed

Where is that super oba who said ibos will drown in the lagoon, I cant hear him say anything.

Did he flee from his palace, he ought to do better than the brigadier . grin
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Obiwannn: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

Source: http://www.punchng.com/bloody-clashes-in-lagos-ambode-declares-curfew/

tHE SOLDIER SAW

WAS HE SUPPOSED TO BE SEEING
USELESS SOLDIER!
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

actually we Igbo people 're not taking not my business stand. we 're laughing at the people who 're being pummelled in the own land.

And what did you do about this?

​Fulani herdsmen invade Enugu community kill two, 19 missing
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by meccuno: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
masterpower:
We told Yorubas that these Islamic beasts are no ones friend but they wouldn't hear.

Now the Yorubas can see that they're better with the Igbos as allies.
its too late now!! The yorubas should live with their Northern friends goodluck to them
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by meccuno: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.
and if a war breaks out between the yorubas and hausas, is it the educated hausas and yorubas that would fight the war? Use ur sense please!!

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by amazingspiderma: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
PiperAlpha:

Here comes the attache by force again. How does voting out GEJ amount to hating the SS? nigga speak for your iPod region only. You hate us, and we hate you too. The hate is mutual. don't come here and be the playing the victim card.

where does your own passion lie hypocrite? If not hating on Buhari, the North and the SW for voting out the clueless one. Hypocrisy and stupidity of is when you believe that you're have the exclusive right to vote for your choice candidate and the North and SW do not have the right to vote their own.

When you point one finger, three fingers are pointing back at you. Look into the mirror and you might be just talking about yourself. Hypocrite

I'm done with you.
I do not hate buhari or Yoruba's. I just can't stand cowardice, I hate it.
You have an interesting moniker, I hope you know it's origin.Have a great weekend, cheers.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by lomprico(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
A lot of Yorubas are pretending they don't know what happened yesterday. The truth is that Yorubas took a greater part of the casualties in this conflict.

All the houses, shops and cars burnt down are owned by Yorubas including a celestial church on Yoruba soil!

I keep wondering why Yorubas see Igbos as their problem when all we do is to quarell online but the hausa/fulani will vandalise, murder and rape people as they like.

If we must be honest please which people are the problem we have in Nigeria biko nu? See what the hausa people are doing in another man's land for goodness sakes. this is nothing compared to what they do to Southerners in the north, you need to see the atrocities they commit during religious crisis in the north. embarassed embarassed

Where is the Oba of Lagos mr akiolu? When will he threaten the hausa with drowning in the lagoon

Why are these hausas not respecting their hosts

When will Yorubas demonstrate against hausas like this please?

Superstar1, Super1star MayorofLagos, Pentiumpro, Pensniper.

Tell the cowards!
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by aumeehn: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

...and Ibo drug traffickers are the deadliest and most endangered specie of humans in the world so keep quiet. Let's not even talk about your serial ritualists.
omg i just remembered a video i saw on youtube an igbo drug traffiker was caught in thailand the police are asking him whats his qualifications the pot bellied igbo keep on telling them WAEC!! Imagine!

3 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by DanielPop(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Is this how u console yourself by burying your head in the sand like an ostrich? undecided grin

Fanirandele:

Mumus you are talking to a Fulani and the Hausas actually suffered more human loss
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
am a 100% sure those hausas are Muslims.
am also 100% sure those soldiers are Hausa Muslims.

Fulani herdsmen should never be regarded as humans, they should be rounded up and slaughtered like the animals that they are.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by lomprico(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
SilvanusII:

Will you shut that smelly orifice u call a mouth? I remember in 2012 on my way to my PPA, these guys started ANOTHER clash. It was very difficult to pass through to and from Agiliti to the Ketu-Ikorodu rd. You are here blabbing about 'APC change'. Who was President then Was the market not closed and curfew imposed by the state governor too? You must be retarded. Truly, the memories of ppl are short.
You better learn to be responsible and not put ur failures on other ppl's heads

PLEEEASE!!! Clear make I see rd. "Warri no dey carry last, South-South ppl eye too strong" carry me go vote Jonathan then. If he is a true representation of your ppl, u guys are just clueless, loudmouthed, ineffectual buffoons. Pangolos wey dey make noise

why must u drag gej into anything that paints the present government bad? hausa n yoruba are fighting how does that concern gej? i really tire for people like you. if i tell u whats on my mind now that crazy mod stalking me will ban me again. please eh! proffer solution to the present situation and stop pointing fingers to what happened years back, it wont solve the present situation.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by micky2004: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
If Hausa people can do this on Yoruba soil,imagine what they will do in their homeland.who said we are one Nigeria? If you are deceiving me dat we are one Nigeria I will not deceive myself.Nigeria is a mere geographical expressin,each and everyone of us knows where we belong.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yoruba how market chia, while some zombies still keep shouting change
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ecosanders: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ali97:
Haba do you believe this tory? how can Hausa's be supported by Soldiers and Police in order to kill and damage the Yorubas especially in Lagos?

you guys should always judge people in a positive way rather than in a negative ways. Hausa people doesn't have guts and confidence to harass Yorubas in Lagos State.

one sided story, if u live in Lagos u will know d Hausas there are been harassed daily by the touts, calling them all sort of names.

they reall dont have the gut to look for trouble unless pushed to the wall.

we need to hear from the other party before passing judgement.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by micky2004: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
meccuno:
its too late now!! The yorubas should live with their Northern friends goodluck to them
when we Yoruba voted 4 Jonathan in 2011 what did we benefit?

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
AN AK47 RIFFLE IS BETWEEN 350-500 THOUSAND NAIRA.YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED WHERE OR HOW THE GET ALL THESE RIFFLES BEFORE THINKING OF STOPPING THEM.THEY ARE SPONSORED JIHADISTS THAT ARE ALWAYS PREPARED FOR WAR.NIGERIA IS A BIG DISGRACE,NO WONDER THE IGBOS WANT TO LEAVE BY ALL MEANS.
EastanPower:
I read recently that Buhari has ordered investigations into the Agatu attacks and I am wondering whether Buhari has not been in this country and is not aware of all the attacks being carried out by Fulani herdsmen all over the country. What useless investigation does Buhari want again or is he not aware that the fulani invaders have been rated as the fourth deadliest terror group in the world I am beginning to think that it is possible the fulani herdsmen have killed more innocent Nigerians than boko haram. We dwell too much on boko haram attacks because they use bombs but fulanis invade communities at night, rape women and kill people in mass.

With the rate at which the people of the MB are being killed by the fulani invaders, it is a question of when not how they would eventually exterminate the MB people and occupy their lands. Infact, I believe that the fulani have earmarked the MB lands as grazing fields for their cattle.

Why so much double standard in Nigeria? We see fulani herdsmen walking in broad daylight with AK 47 riffles while security agents look the other way! If an Igbo or Yoruba man should be found with even a locally made pistol at night he might spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri that is if he is not killed by the police.

Are the fulanis are special class of Nigerian citizens such that they are allowed to move around with Ak 47s? Nigerian soldiers have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters but stand and do nothing when fulanis move in droves into communities, rape women and kill people in mass. What is happening?

What we expect from Buhari is to instruct the military to engage and wipe out these fulani invaders but he will never do this because they are his brothers. Buhari is such a hypocrite, no wonder he threw Ekwueme, an Igbo man into prison and placed Shagari his fulani brother under house arrest and Shagari was the president that was overthrown not Ekwueme!

I call on other Nigerian to note that we must form a united front against the invading fulanis from Futa Jallon. The fulanis are hell bent on carrying to assignment that Ahmadu bello gave to them.

See some links to the atrocities of the fulani in Nigeria.

http://venturesafrica.com/terror-groups-one-two-many-nigerian-fulani-herdsmen-are-one-of-five-deadliest-terror-groups-in-the-world/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/hundreds-feared-killed-as-herdsmen-attack-benue/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/23/breaking-many-killed-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-raid-agatu-community/
https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/23/817.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1016001/ekiti-farmers-marauding-herdsmen

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/20713/2012/03/30/farmers_protest_rape_women_fulani_bororo.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by wokomabest(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

We all should learn to live in Peace.

Hausa,Ibo,Yoruba we are one,because in situations like this, everybody is a loser.

Waiting for some people to connect this to Buhari.
who said we are One? With the situations all around Nigeria And You still say we Are one? SMH

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by 2sexyus: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:

Did they ban your moniker?
pele grin grin grin
there over 20 moniker that I own... dem go ban tire. cool
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Krucifax(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.

Your stupidity is staggering as it is breath taking. You managed to completely ignore the subject matter to start insulting members of the Igbo tribe.Whilst it's obvious you are a miscreant with all the foolish enthusiasm of a jobless hateful key board warrior the real question is when will you have sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by wokomabest(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
How can yoruba stand and watch hausa kill their people like that and is ok with them. All they can do Is lose ram tied by the hausa people. all they know is to steal; and Ram in that matter.while couple of lives, vehicles and houses are burnt down (cowards). Can this happen in Kano,kaduna or Sokoto. I mean Yoruba burning houses and cars.wake up from your slumber or you have a lumber problem.my Advise
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by sleepingTROUBLE: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
A lot of Yorubas are pretending they don't know what happened yesterday. The truth is that Yorubas took a greater part of the casualties in this conflict.

All the houses, shops and cars burnt down are owned by Yorubas including a celestial church on Yoruba soil!

I keep wondering why Yorubas see Igbos as their problem when all we do is to quarell online but the hausa/fulani will vandalise, murder and rape people as they like.

If we must be honest please which people are the problem we have in Nigeria biko nu? See what the hausa people are doing in another man's land for goodness sakes. this is nothing compared to what they do to Southerners in the north, you need to see the atrocities they commit during religious crisis in the north. embarassed embarassed

Where is the Oba of Lagos mr akiolu? When will he threaten the hausa with drowning in the lagoon

Why are these hausas not respecting their hosts

When will Yorubas demonstrate against hausas like this please?

Superstar1, Super1star MayorofLagos, Pentiumpro, Pensniper.
The real problem is first, the yoruba muslims who see these northeners as mini muhammeds. The second are the so called yoruba christians who follow their muslim brothers sheepishly selling their souls to the devil
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by carinmom(f): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
2sexyus:
there over 20 moniker that I own... dem go ban tire. cool
Stop quoting me pls angry
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Eneze1(f): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
new2020:

Yes I know Igbos can be annoying and yoruba can be festering/busybody. But let's be honest Igbos and yorubas can have a disagreement, at the end of the day, we go home and sleep without worrying about an unannounced bloodshed. But not with Hausa-Fulani, before you turn your back to go home, your head has been chopped off. Our mentality and outlook to life is different.

Thank you. This is what I have been trying to preach to people around me.....it's the South against the North shikena

3 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by syntekelite(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
violence can never be resolved by more violence,the solution is simple..come next election the masses and the whole yoruba people should vote out any hausa and vote in someone intelectual,religiously unbiased and competent,until we learn to use our votes wisely'there wil always be conflict..nigeria its time to get to the level where we vote in the best candidate whether in accord party or elegushi party...GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by nenedima(f): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Aww! angry cry cry
fulanimafia:

Pele.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by asamaigho(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:

The Yorubas lost much more here because their houses, shops and cars were destroyed by rampaging hausas and the worst part is that this is happening on Yoruba soil. embarassed

so wen it happen in eastern soil in enugu,where were u? and what did ur ipod warriors do,atleast yorubas retaliated.
stop fanning embers of discord.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by vislabraye(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
SilvanusII:

Will you shut that smelly orifice u call a mouth? I remember in 2012 on my way to my PPA, these guys started ANOTHER clash. It was very difficult to pass through to and from Agiliti to the Ketu-Ikorodu rd. You are here blabbing about 'APC change'. Who was President then Was the market not closed and curfew imposed by the state governor too? You must be retarded. Truly, the memories of ppl are short.
You better learn to be responsible and not put ur failures on other ppl's heads

PLEEEASE!!! Clear make I see rd. "Warri no dey carry last, South-South ppl eye too strong" carry me go vote Jonathan then. If he is a true representation of your ppl, u guys are just clueless, loudmouthed, ineffectual buffoons. Pangolos wey dey make noise

Was the casualty figure of 2012 as bad as what we have now ? I don't rejoice over the death of people cos it's wrong. But under previous governments, this sort of mindless killings was not as bad. Buhari has not spent up to 1 year and almost 1,000 people if not more have been butchered. So why are you involving Gej and SS people in this ?
Pls don't direct your anger at the wrong person. No one supports these mindless killing.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by repogirl(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
They should enjoy, their brother is in power.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by repogirl(f): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Krucifax:

Your stupidity is staggering as it is breath taking. You managed to completely ignore the subject matter to start insulting members of the Igbo tribe.Whilst it's obvious you are a miscreant with all the foolish enthusiasm of a jobless hateful key board warrior the real question is when will you have sense?
choi, see insalt! Take it easy na, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. / Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers / Drug Addict Destroys Car In Lagos, Causes Accident After Taking 'Black Mamba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.