Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio (48648 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by hotwax: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
A lot of Yorubas are pretending they don't know what happened yesterday. The truth is that Yorubas took a greater part of the casualties in this conflict.

All the houses, shops and cars burnt down are owned by Yorubas including a celestial church on Yoruba soil!

I keep wondering why Yorubas see Igbos as their problem when all we do is to quarell online but the hausa/fulani will vandalise, murder and rape people as they like.

If we must be honest please which people are the problem we have in Nigeria biko nu? See what the hausa people are doing in another man's land for goodness sakes. this is nothing compared to what they do to Southerners in the north, you need to see the atrocities they commit during religious crisis in the north. embarassed embarassed

Where is the Oba of Lagos mr akiolu? When will he threaten the hausa with drowning in the lagoon

Why are these hausas not respecting their hosts

When will Yorubas demonstrate against hausas like this please?

Superstar1, Super1star MayorofLagos, Pentiumpro, Pensniper.

Igbos also died in the clash. Hausa always kill wherever they are. They dont impose government on anyone unlike you Igbos. You always want to impose government on Lagosians. You claimed to own Lagos and Agbaje shpould be the governor. Other than that Yorubas dont hate you. They just dont like you to come and install Ohaneze on them.

Hausa/Fulanis are just animals as usual. They kill from Benue to Sokoto to Ondo to Anambra. They are the problem. We all know. Oba Akinola just didnt like the fingers he feeds to bite him.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
masterpower:
We told Yorubas that these Islamic beasts are no ones friend but they wouldn't hear.

Now the Yorubas can see that they're better with the Igbos as allies.
they are far beter dan iyamiri,i love hausa dis is just misunderstanding
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Ralphdan(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
RZArecta:
The APC's "change" has brought us to this level where security operatives openly take sides in tribal conflicts. We've not been this divided since 1966. Sai Baba Sai Tinubu
The truth is that Tinubu never considers the betterment of the yoruba nation before his political alliance but his personal gains.if not he should have known that the best thing in this country is for the South to come together to balance the power of the North else......hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by hotwax: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
olumalcolm:
alaye I b yoruba guy but I bliv wat dis hausa guys do is out of it. Dey always act lik animals. Dey r very quick to start violence. I think we yorubas nid to severe our ties wit dis mofos cos I see no gain in our association wit dis bastards. Dey r bunch of animals in human skin. A tribe dat cannot settle misundastanding witout using violence. So cos 1 of dem was cautioned 4 driving against traffic,dey had to kill anoda man? Dnt let me say smtin else cos I even blame d yorubas 4 nt killing as much as possible b4 d mata escalated. Sorry to say

Its make sick to the bone when I know that thousands of Yoruba Agberos have guns.

And what do they use the guns to do? They use it to harass innocent citizens. And when Hausas/Fulanis start there riots, these same Agbero will suddenly becomes law abiding.

You see them in cults and Armed robbery

Imagine, Police teamed up with Hausas to massacre. Where were those Agbero idiots?

4 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by bolakale30(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
How did we get to this stage? Lives were lost, properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed and some commentators here are more concerned about who won (killed and destroyed more); has our humanity been destroyed in the quagmire of tribal bigotry and tribal-supremacy? Rather than come together to condemn the acts and shame the perpetrators, we are busy appropriating blames... Two wrongs don't make a right! Indeed there was a country! And the igbos here are taking the "not my business stand!

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
freshvine:
Real life story.

Two robbers broke into a rich man house in Port Harcourt, tie the hausa guard and went in to rob the man. After the were done and ready to go, unfortunately for them the guard they tied at the security post was nowhere to be found at the gate and before theh could figure out what happened the guard stab them from behind and over powered them and start shouting for help that night.

His two captives spoke hausa to him and after verifying they were indeed hausa men like him, he untied them, ask them to escape and went in instead to kill his oga. According to the oga, he was stabbed severally by his security and thinking he was already dead, the hausa security fled before policemen came to his rescue that night.

then what later happen?
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by hotwax: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
bolakale30:
How did we get to this stage? Lives were lost, properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed and some commentators here are more concerned about who won (killed and destroyed more); has our humanity been destroyed in the quagmire of tribal bigotry and tribal-supremacy? Rather than come together to condemn the acts and shame the perpetrators, we are busy appropriating blames... Two wrongs don't make a right! Indeed there was a country! And the igbos here are taking the "not my business stand!

Maybe we need to do autopsy of those corps to get their names and convince our bigoted ibo brothers that their people also died.

They act as if Lagos is inhabited by Yoruba alone. And we all know they are the second largest population in Lagos. Bunch of dindinrins
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by sweetestbaby22: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
we done they see the CHANGE OOOOO
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Ali97(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Haba do you believe this tory? how can Hausa's be supported by Soldiers and Police in order to kill and damage the Yorubas especially in Lagos?

you guys should always judge people in a positive way rather than in a negative ways. Hausa people doesn't have guts and confidence to harass Yorubas in Lagos State.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Tex42(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
AdaNri1:
What was that they said about the Igbos again?...when you see a sheep and cry wolf, the day you see a wolf...
they cry lion and tiger.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by 4tune490(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Who gave this gworo chewing Mallam access to an internet? Your tribe kills without Concience instead of condemning the wicked act you are shifting blame.
British see what your greed has brought upon us. angry angry angry angry angry

fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by itslinkin4005(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
HuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuuhuHeheheheheehehehehehheheehhhhehehhehehehehehehehheehEee laffing in Greek.in my language....Ntooooooooo tongue
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by nawa1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
get ready people, nigeria is splitting up by 2020.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by amazingspiderma: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
PiperAlpha:

Guy, swerve comot for here and take several seats. I don't know I should be counting my words when posting on Nairaland. How does what I post affects you? Why body they pepper you? This is a faceless forum and in the grand scheme of things you're too inconsequential to tell me what to post, how to to post it and the number of words to be used.
I was pointing out where your passion lies.
it is not just commonsense, it is a fact.Mathematically speaking 10.3% concern for your own current regional problems, while 89.7% for hating GEJ and SS/SE which are past tense. I don't need a soothsayer to know your heart. Words and hearts are inseparable.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by 1Dray(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nina4u:
U guys need healing u need God
Yea, they really do.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by chiefobdk(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.

sugarcoat it however you want its a fight between Hausa and yoruba.

actually the Hausa beating the yoruba in thr land. Whr 're the yoruba e warriors. hungerbad after1 and co. Pentiumpro. dis happened in lagos.

blame it on the Igbos. I think it was started by iPods. via Nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
D paper said it all , I posted d warning in the morning bfore it got out of hands bt nairalanders turned it into usual IPOD vs YoRUBA nairaland war.
And it didn't get to d front page cos I was talking abt d big snake I killed inside my room[funny .
We ve been goin tru hell for 4days as result of D clash. Thank God am alive and I was able to rescue my family. Our security sysyem still need some structuring, traning and retraining. For those who are praying for war I bet u, you don't knw what u r praying for..
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
amazingspiderma:

I was pointing out where your passion lies.
it is not just commonsense, it is a fact.Mathematically speaking 10.3% concern for your own current regional problems, while 89.7% for hating GEJ and SS/SE which are past tense. I don't need a soothsayer to know your heart. Words and hearts are inseparable.
Here comes the attache by force again. How does voting out GEJ amount to hating the SS? nigga speak for your iPod region only. You hate us, and we hate you too. The hate is mutual. don't come here and be the playing the victim card.

where does your own passion lie hypocrite? If not hating on Buhari, the North and the SW for voting out the clueless one. Hypocrisy and stupidity of is when you believe that you're have the exclusive right to vote for your choice candidate and the North and SW do not have the right to vote their own.

When you point one finger, three fingers are pointing back at you. Look into the mirror and you might be just talking about yourself. Hypocrite

I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Abagworo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Little things lead to unbelievable actions and reactions from Nigerians. Tribalism/racism is the most wicked thing In any human. Nigeria needs to invest time and money in demystifying tribalism and religious intolerance or it will consume us all.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Tex42(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria my country! Isn't she pregnant?

Sits on great grand dad's stool, supports head with his walk stick, waiting patiently for the date of delivery.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Johniyke2flex(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
God please forgive me, Nairaland has turned me into a tribalist.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
an igboman selling gas was hacked to death....
SouthernBreeze:
Yorubas now the soft targets #InLaiMohameedVoice. Fellow Nigerians behold the real change grin
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
we do. go and get fortified in the village..... I dont advocate cutlass war

Yomboy4ever:

D paper said it all , I posted d warning in the morning bfore it got out of hands bt nairalanders turned it into usual IPOD vs YoRUBA nairaland war.
And it didn't get to d front page cos I was talking abt d big snake I killed inside my room[funny .
We ve been goin tru hell for 4days as result of D clash. Thank God am alive and I was able to rescue my family. Our security sysyem still need some structuring, traning and retraining. For those who are praying for war I bet u, you don't knw what u r praying for..
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Forwetinnah: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

Pele.

Clap for yourself!! This is the only rubbish you can come up with while the deranged animals from your extraction go about causing havoc and wasting lives . I guess "IPAD" is responsible for your bloody archaic attitude with your host communities?? Winning alliance you said?? In which country?? A country governed by just Hausas alone and you call that "an alliance"?? Get with the flow dude...you lot are on your own!!

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
I always say it... I regret the day I was born into a Yoruba family... Cos d whole super structure of our society and fabric of our philosophical ethics reek with timidity ND narrow mindedness.... They just don't learn ND think... I can say it anywhere we Yorubas re very big cowards.... May God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by White007(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
lowgeorge:
I always say it... I regret the day I was born into a Yoruba family... Cos d whole super structure of our society and fabric of our philosophical ethics reek with timidity ND narrow mindedness.... They just don't learn ND think... I can say it anywhere we Yorubas re very big cowards.... May God help us

At least you can stand up and say it in black and white as it is, unlike other Yorubas.

Bravo!

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Forwetinnah: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abagworo:
Little things lead to unbelievable actions and reactions from Nigerians. Tribalism/racism is the most wicked thing In any human. Nigeria needs to invest time and money in demystifying tribalism and religious intolerance or it will consume us all.

...have you asked yourself why problems like these ALWAYS COME FROM A PARTICULAR REGION?? How can people continue to tolerate such nonsense EVERY TIME FROM THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE? And you're here talking about demystifying* blaaaaah blaaaaah?? A carnivorous animal will ALWAYS remain one no matter how much you train it. Take your crusade to the Hausas, they need it urgently. Why should we continue to be civilised with uncivilised people?!!
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Yorubas now the soft targets #InLaiMohameedVoice. Fellow Nigerians behold the real change grin

This can never happen in the east of south south, we defend our own. I know understand why their brigadier ran away. I guess its a common trait. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by chiefobdk(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
bolakale30:

actually we Igbo people 're not taking not my business stand. we 're laughing at the people who 're being pummelled in the own land.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Legitbaba(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Things can only get better if Niger and Area (Arewa)) go their separate ways
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
A lot of Yorubas are pretending they don't know what happened yesterday. The truth is that Yorubas took a greater part of the casualties in this conflict.

All the houses, shops and cars burnt down are owned by Yorubas including a celestial church on Yoruba soil!

I keep wondering why Yorubas see Igbos as their problem when all we do is to quarell online but the hausa/fulani will vandalise, murder and rape people as they like.

If we must be honest please which people are the problem we have in Nigeria biko nu? See what the hausa people are doing in another man's land for goodness sakes. this is nothing compared to what they do to Southerners in the north, you need to see the atrocities they commit during religious crisis in the north. embarassed embarassed

Where is the Oba of Lagos mr akiolu? When will he threaten the hausa with drowning in the lagoon

Why are these hausas not respecting their hosts

When will Yorubas demonstrate against hausas like this please?

Superstar1, Super1star MayorofLagos, Pentiumpro, Pensniper.

Hypocrite
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EastanPower(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
DabELLs:

Hypocrite

Why call me hypocrite?

What did I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.