Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio (48666 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
A TIME TO DECIDE

Today there was a clash between Yoruba and Fulani youths in Ketu, Lagos state in which a number of people on both sides and some of our security agents were apparantly killed.
Just a few days ago over 300 people were killed by well-armed Fulani herdsmen in Agatu, Benue state.
Throughout the country Fulani militias and herdsmen are wreaking havoc and are slaughtering their compatriots for one reason or the other.
Worse of all is the fact that our Fulani-led Federal Government and our Fulani-led Armed Forces are killing thousands of young igbos in the east simply because of their support for Nnamdi Kanu and their call for the establishment of the independent sovereigh state of Biafra.
As all this is going on our economy has ground to a halt and the war against Boko Haram and islamist terror is still raging.
Today Nigeria has the dubious distinction of having within its borders the first and the fourth most deadly terrorist organisations in the world according to the Global Terror Index.
People are being slaughtered, abducted, pillaged, kidnapped and raped all over the country on a daily basis by the same group of vandals and heartless beasts simply because they believe that their own is now in power and that they can get away with it yet no-one appears prepared to do anything about it or call a spade a spade.
In the light of all these facts the question on everyone's lips is what is to be done? We all hope and pray for peace and unity in our country but judging by the way things are going perhaps the first question that we have to address is whether we really have a country at all and, if we agree that we do, whether it will or can remain united and as one for much longer.
The rise of radical islam and the use of terror to achieve the objectives of those who espouse and believe in it has changed the world forever. Our country cannot be exempted or left out of this. We have changed forever as well and things can never be the same in Nigeria again.
Those that are in power in our country today appear to have a soft-spot for the terrorists and for reasons best known to himself our President has simply refused to condemn the murderous activities of the Fulani herdsmen and militias.
This is probably because he is, and has been for many years, the Life Patron of the Fulani Cattle Rearers Association: which is the umbrella organisation of the Fulani herdsmen and militias.
Then there is the sad and pitiful case of Ese Oruru in which the Fulani Emir of Kano played an unspecified and unclear role in the abduction, forced islamisation, rape, torture and kidnapping of a 14 year old southern christian girl whilst our security agencies turrned a blind eye to the whole thing and refused to rescue her for months.
It has been alleged that the girl was kept against her will at the Emir's palace and that one way or the other she was used as a sex slave and she came out pregnant. Despite all this the police have refused to pick him up and compel him to answer the necessary questions that could have cleared the air.
All this because "his" people are in power and they believe that thay can get away with anything and everything, including pedophilia, slavery and, in many cases, murder.
Nothing reflects the degeneration to which our country and our values have been subjected to better than this.
Sadly even the PDP, which is the leading opposition party and which ought to serve as a rallying point for change and keep the government on their toes appears to have faltered and capitulated.
They have appointed as their National Chairman a man that has questionanle antecedents and that has questions to answer about his role in the evolution and formation of Boko Haram.
The warped logic of those that imposed him is that in order to fight a terror-loving party like the APC you must also have a terrorist leading yours. I cannot and will never accept such views or subscribe to such reprehensible tactics.

The good news is that he will only be there for three months if he sticks to the agreement but whichever way you look at it it does not look as if the opposition PDP, with the present crop of leaders that constitutes its National Working Commitee, is capable of liberating us from the bondage that we have found ourselves in or bringing the nation any hope of deliverance or joy.
It is time for us to do what we must do to save our country and if those that believe that they own it refuse to be reasonable and fair to the rest of us, perhaps we should consider the possibility of redefining her.
The Nigeria of today reminds me of Yugoslavia before its civil war and breaking up into five separate countries. We are living in very dangerous times.
The Fulanis are like the Serbs of old in Yugoslavia: dominating, cunning and relentless. They have their own ethnic and religious militias and they are also fully in power. The only difference is that the Serbs were christians whilst the Fulani are muslims.
They both used their religious faith to muster support and effect their purpose. One day though the yoke will be broken and we shall be free.
I conclude this contributiom with the following words which I believe are prophetic.
O ye sons of Futa Jalo and ye daughters of the Vulture mountain and bitter waters: your princes and kings shall be exposed and brought to heel and you shall pay a heavy price for your oppression, wickedness and many sorceries

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by francisbiz: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

We all should learn to live in Peace.

Hausa,Ibo,Yoruba we are one,because in situations like this, everybody is a loser.

Waiting for some people to connect this to Buhari.

You no get sense at all, hausa-fulani are buhari's people, so why wont people connect it to buhari.
It's hard to hear that Yorubas or Ibos kill people in there areas or outside their areas, except in retaliation.
But all we hear daily is hausa-fulani killing people in their arears and in other peoples areas.

3 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by 1miccza: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
choi, see insalt! Take it easy na, abeg.

*whispering* Aunty e da wa lohun oo
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hausas has always been the problem of this country..... We Yorubassupported buhari not because he is Hausa bt because we wanted a change in government..... Seriously.. We Yoruba need to know that igbos are not our enemies.. It's the Hausas.. If there was conflict BTW us and igbos I'm very sure we'll settle it as civilised human beings... I personally like igbos..

8 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ozoneboy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:
A lot of Yorubas are pretending they don't know what happened yesterday. The truth is that Yorubas took a greater part of the casualties in this conflict.

All the houses, shops and cars burnt down are owned by Yorubas including a celestial church on Yoruba soil!

I keep wondering why Yorubas see Igbos as their problem when all we do is to quarell online but the hausa/fulani will vandalise, murder and rape people as they like.

If we must be honest please which people are the problem we have in Nigeria biko nu? See what the hausa people are doing in another man's land for goodness sakes. this is nothing compared to what they do to Southerners in the north, you need to see the atrocities they commit during religious crisis in the north. embarassed embarassed

Where is the Oba of Lagos mr akiolu? When will he threaten the hausa with drowning in the lagoon

Why are these hausas not respecting their hosts

When will Yorubas demonstrate against hausas like this please?

Superstar1, Super1star MayorofLagos, Pentiumpro, Pensniper.
Don't mind the confused lots

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by vislabraye(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
freshvine:
Real life story.

Two robbers broke into a rich man house in Port Harcourt, tie the hausa guard and went in to rob the man. After the were done and ready to go, unfortunately for them the guard they tied at the security post was nowhere to be found at the gate and before theh could figure out what happened the guard stab them from behind and over powered them and start shouting for help that night.

His two captives spoke hausa to him and after verifying they were indeed hausa men like him, he untied them, ask them to escape and went in instead to kill his oga. According to the oga, he was stabbed severally by his security and thinking he was already dead, the hausa security fled before policemen came to his rescue that night.

I agree with this story.

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.

Continue with your winning alliance my friend. When e set u will have no option than to be the slave that you are. Make them come try am for SS.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Danpotter(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
All because the British choosed our destinies and but brought pple with different background as one all 4 their interest. And yet some fools who can't decide 4 themselves clamour 4 one Nigeria ( Niger Area)

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by repogirl(f): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
1miccza:

*whispering* Aunty e da wa lohun oo
gimme a little time, like till evening.... I need to do a little research to see the requirements of the contest first. You get? So I will know how to advice.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Ritchiee: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
lowgeorge:
I always say it... I regret the day I was born into a Yoruba family... Cos d whole super structure of our society and fabric of our philosophical ethics reek with timidity ND narrow mindedness.... They just don't learn ND think... I can say it anywhere we Yorubas re very big cowards.... May God help us
IPOD painment.Yorubas do not have to prove anything,their history speaks for them...ancient and modern.Bold or not bold?Conquerors or the conquered? Warriors or cowards?Ogedengbe etc Adekunle,the Scorpion, Gbadamosi King etc just to mention a few.A few Yoruba soldiers decimating batallions of Igbo cowards at Ore..Truth is really bitter.
History is a bit.ch.
Igbos do not have to prove anything,their history speaks for them...ancient and modern.Bold or not bold? Conquerors or the conquered?Warriors or cowards?No commander because the only war Igbos fought was Amalinze the cat and lol.Their greatest warrior and hero was Ojukwu,the runaway to Ivory Coast Coward.When a leader is a coward then his followers are super cowards.
They are a conquered people.
They have never been warriors but wrestlers who tie wrappers like women.
Yorubas have been tested,trusted and guaranteed but they don't fight senseless fights....

3 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ogahomale: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
na wa oo
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by 1miccza: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
gimme a little time, like till evening.... I need to do a little research to see the requirements of the contest first. You get? So I will know how to advice.

Working on mine too
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by PENCILLER(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Some NL are wicked and quite selfish to the unity of dx coun3.. Look at hw they are fuelizing the fire..... ENEMIES OF PROGRESS!!
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by repogirl(f): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
1miccza:

Working on mine too
can you send me a link to the site via email? First things first I have to check out the requirements.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Achorise: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Everyone knows we are all living in pretence under the guise of one Nigeria. Divide this country and treat any foreigner in the personality of Hausa, youruba, igbo, found misbehaving in ur newly found country with ur immigration policy of deportation or imprisonment.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by 1miccza: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
can you send me a link to the site via email? First things first I have to check out the requirements.

I actually got the info through minyuri's blog,i'll send the URL
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
LMFashions:

you cry tortoise cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
grin grin
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by zimoni(f): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
The real problem is first, the yoruba muslims who see these northeners as mini muhammeds. The second are the so called yoruba christians who follow their muslim brothers sheepishly selling their souls to the devil

You've said it all. It's quite unfortunate.

We warned them.

We warned the YAMS but the idiotts insisted.

They Should Enjoy The Marriage.

Alaabaa.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by repogirl(f): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
1miccza:

I actually got the info through minyuri's blog,i'll send the URL
cool
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by specco(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.
You have no shame at all. Somebody invaded your territory and kicked your ass silly without any whimper from you. All you do in retaliation is to cry in the direction of the Igbos. Are they the ones who beat you? Be a man and face your molesters or keep quiet.
Lets I forget where is the 'Lagoon d'Oba' Or has he lost his voice?

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by abimic(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mine is that, it really was annoying coming to realize that it happened on our soil! this shit can't happen in the north, for a northerner's life lost in the north by a southerner would attract lots of death of the southerners. Hausas can't be claiming ignorance of the sanctity of humans' lives and act like ones suffering from PPD. I'd expect a second round of retaliation from the yorubas, this shouldn't go down like this except the government intervenes knowing the root cause, those who masterminded this gruesome manhandling and unwarranted destruction of properties thereby dropping the heavy blows of the law on them. Oba needs speak o, they killed in benue, killed in the north, killed in Lagos, kidnapped falae, na only dem dey Nigeria. Abeg! Violence isn't good and one region shouldn't monopolize violence as if it's God's given gift to them.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
ikombe:
If to say na yoruba people dem help fight hausa i no go see dis kinda comment for dis thread undecided
if they had help yoruba and increased the death toll of the hausas too, i would definitely comment against the yorubas. Don't be a bigot ok. People are dying here and all you tryna do is introduce tribal differences.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Malawian(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
lowgeorge:
I always say it... I regret the day I was born into a Yoruba family... Cos d whole super structure of our society and fabric of our philosophical ethics reek with timidity ND narrow mindedness.... They just don't learn ND think... I can say it anywhere we Yorubas re very big cowards.... May God help us
omo, na the real lowgeorge be this o. i had to crosscheck the moniker properly to be sure. grin grin
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
masterpower:
We told Yorubas that these Islamic beasts are no ones friend but they wouldn't hear.

Now the Yorubas can see that they're better with the Igbos as allies.
Think they are wiser now,but all the same, I still don't think Ibos are any better.Everybody get him own.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by SIRJENTLE: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
though it is life and properties that is lost..in event like this one needs not to be told what is to happen.
we said it and we are seen as fools.
let them say it now so that we can understand them.
A FORCED MARRIAGE LASTS A WHILE DUE TO DIFFERENCES IN AGENDAS.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ikombe: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
keyzid:

if they had help yoruba and increased the death toll of the hausas too, i would definitely comment against the yorubas. Don't be a bigot ok. People are dying here and all you tryna do is introduce tribal differences.
read your first comment very well, den lets see who is d tribal bigot here cheesy
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by 1miccza: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
cool
On it now
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
ikombe:
read your first comment very well, den lets see who is d tribal bigot here cheesy
Ok. So, condemning the act of people killing people like they are slaughtering animals is bigotry? huh.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Ib5302(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Issue of area boys have to be address with immediate action in Lagos state ,due to the humiliation and harassment by the so call area boys.

I stayed in mile12,I know how the area boys harass the so called okada riders ,the Barrow pushers, the commercial riders both the Hausa and Yoruba plus the igbo people no discrimination no sentiment.

These issues have been happening times without numbers cases have been reported to the post and divisional police station yet nothing has been done.

No action nor judgement have been taken on both Hausas and Yorubas living a lawless live,you find people smoking Indian hemp on street,doing all sort of criminal act free and openly.

Believe me mo security has been given to this community ,for more than two decade now most people live a lawless life in these environ.

Is quite unfortunate there is this tribal clash I condemn this action,we are one people one nation we are our brother's keeper every tribe has a black sheep we should help our self by identifying hoodlums.

I also put the blames on the landlords,the obas,the leaders in and within the environment, the hausa market leaders and the community because they are encouraging this miscreants by supporting the illegalities in the area.

They cross their hands watching while things like this and more is going on, no action I say no measures have bin put in place.

I want to use this medium to seek government support to enhance tight security and take the right steps in bringing the perpetrator to book and secure this area.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ikombe: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
keyzid:

Ok. So, condemning the act of people killing people like they are slaughtering animals is bigotry? huh.
And i quote you ''Why
support one side? Knowing too well, these are
Hausas are very violent and reckless''

you are condenming the police force for supporting the hausas and at d same time saying that the hausas are voilent and reckless . Meaning the hausas should have been attacked instead of the yorubas undecided
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pidggin:
Now that their brother is in power they feel they own this country, this is why they abduct girls from the South, kill people for the sake of their cattles, and act like we are all their slaves.

Buht, are we!?
Think then answer.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
ikombe:
And i quote you ''Why
support one side? Knowing too well, these are
Hausas are very violent and reckless''

you are condenming the police force for supporting the hausas and at d same time saying that the hausas are voilent and reckless . Meaning the hausas should have been attacked instead of the yorubas undecided
it af do. sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. / Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers / Drug Addict Destroys Car In Lagos, Causes Accident After Taking 'Black Mamba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.