Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos (59895 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / Thugs Attack Inyali Peter, UNICAL Lecturer & FearlessReports.Com Publisher (Pic) / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by stevedre: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
DiademSh07:
Source from an Ipob imagination!
Yeye people.

Watch d YouTube video and stop displaying ur ignorance and foolishness. May the victims r.i.p
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by stevedre: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Adeshizzy:

I stay in Orile oooh.. this op is a liar..

Please Watch the video first and tell me if that was Kano or Benin. Orile or not people died due to the governments failure to protect the masses.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by stevedre: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
masseratti:
the point is that didnt happen in orile but mile 12 and yes they are yorubas mostly,the point is op gave us a wrong location.

Watch the video before commenting na, kilode na. Abi u dey wait make them attack u before ur eyes clear (GOD forbid). People in the video said they did not start the fight but heard about the fighting like 2 days before the Hausas attacked them. They this is not agility but Orile so why did Hausa come to attack them, a man was roasted alive and urge here talking about area ? Violence by Hausas is getting out of hand cuz if this can happen in Lagos then wahala dye o.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by masseratti: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
stevedre:

Watch the video before commenting na, kilode na. Abi u dey wait make them attack u before ur eyes clear (GOD forbid). People in the video said they did not start the fight but heard about the fighting like 2 days before the Hausas attacked them. They this is not agility but Orile so why did Hausa come to attack them, a man was roasted alive and urge here talking about area ? Violence by Hausas is getting out of hand cuz if this can happen in Lagos then wahala dye o.
pls calm down,thats not orile,nothing like that happened there.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by ycat: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
No denial at all, I just can't dance to the tune of my enemies.

You have already hijacked this, so you can keep it and do it as you want. We will handle it our way when we get all the facts.
vislabraye:

It's a pity that u want to live in denial. Ok. Let's hear your own side of the story. Maybe nobody died and the figures were made up. Maybe the IPOB youths put the pictures of war in Rwanda.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by ZombieSlayer: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KUQeK5qfKGw&app=desktop

I watched the video, the funniest part was when the photojournalist asked "who did this". The yoruba people in their funny accent shout "Na all those hausa people". "Dem don burn our house finish o", "we know want one nigeria again", "make dem share the country o". Abeg laugh no gree me. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by ZombieSlayer: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
DiademSh07:
Source from an Ipob imagination!
Yeye people.

My brother, you need to watch the video, e no go finish your MB na just 2 mins video. You go laugh you wan die.

yorubas were shouting "Dem don burn our house finish o", "we know want one nigeria again", "make dem share the country o". Abeg laugh no gree me. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.