Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos (59373 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / Thugs Attack Inyali Peter, UNICAL Lecturer & FearlessReports.Com Publisher (Pic) / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by ernecy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lilimax:

Police and Soldiers in Nigeria comprises people from different parts of the country. smiley
where did u get stats from, my dear they control the army and the police. Almost 70 percent of people in the army and police are from the North

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nche95(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
phreakabit:

This one wey resemble teenage body builder wey plait hair?
You sure say, you never branch beer parlour guy?
na you i suppose ask that question.. the girl fine jor, but she no get mannerss
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
phreakabit:

This one wey resemble teenage body builder wey plait hair?
You sure say, you never branch beer parlour guy?

Bro you no lie, dat girl face and hairstyle be like drogba own grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nche95:
na you i suppose ask that question.. the girl fine jor, but she no get mannerss

Fine girl?!
Well every man to his own.
Whatever floats your boat my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mrchippychappy:

Bro you no lie, dat girl face and hairstyle be like drogba own grin grin
Not just drogba. . . Didier Drogba!!
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by crisycent: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Where drug lord abi na jagajaga abi jagaban be him name again.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by mickey45: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

Naivety
real neophyte
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by dubbiskelly(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria is on a precipice, Boko haram in the north, militancy in the south, ipob in the east and now fulanis causing mayhem in the west. This might just be the incident to light the fuse to blow up the country.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
DaBullIT:
While an asswipe may be making this story up , Those of you saying good , fine, they deserve it

It's only a matter of time

Yeebos ran away from Ladiipo and so many of their shops taken and destroyed

I hope it's settled , Especially since it's Yoruba land

However if now , we may be looking into some serious law and order breakdown

Bro, Hausa/Fulani just roasted some yoruba guy as seen on the video and you are still calling Igbos! You need a psychiatrist!

19 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by tonynoxy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
comos:

are you afraid of facing the northerners ?

why try to divert issues
I thought they are political brothers

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
masseratti:
Op is a big liar,I hope you know that majority of the people in Orile are Igbos,stop spreading lies please.

Did you watch the video? I didn't hear even 1 person speak Igbo there!! It was yoruba that i heard. Even those speaking english had that thick yoruba accent!

11 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by onatisi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
If you like kill all yasef ,ambode will still go clubbing tonight with his girlfriends grin

6 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by scachy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
SucreB:
ive always supported division in this country and i am a yoruba!!. but your leaders are too selfish to reason alike. una just they start. their own family dey abroad and are well secured, na the mass dey suffer. na wuna sabi o. #siddondeylook ooo
What r u saying, u ended up making senseless. Our leaders r too selfish, but our youths are well articulated n collated, unlike u Yorubas that are bloody cowards /saboteurs from infancy to adulthood. see Hausas killing n conquering u guys in ur own land, ur people r running away n weeping in d hands of hausa /Fulani visitors.shame on u guys, it's only where igbos are that u guys do flex muscles.I condemn d killings in totality but truth must be told. And u guys had better get prepared for more cos d battle line has been drawn, Hausa-fulani has no repentance nor mercy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
DiademSh07:
Source from an Ipob imagination!
Yeye people.

Idiot, instead of u to pray for peace and discourage the destruction of ur ppl lives n property, u are busy talking trash. Coward Asshole like u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by deebrain(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Op, which orile are u talking about?

Fake news.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Change is here! It's so annoying how Bubu has kept quiet despite the atrocities his kinsmen has caused. It's now obvious that we are not meant to be in the same country with these cannibals

Never expect buhari to say anything. Have you forgotten how he and Maruwa loaded their brothers in the truck all the way from the North to the west to cause a riot before wisdom was used to avert it? You think simply because he is the president, he will change? A fulani ma only understands 3 things, food, sex and cattle.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Where is oba akiolu?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Change is here! It's so annoying how Bubu has kept quiet despite the atrocities his kinsmen has caused. It's now obvious that we are not meant to be in the same country with these cannibals

It just dawned on you you mean to say?
Many have been screaming it since but you called the Ipod Youths.
Enjoy!
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by youngbyc(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

abeg what's up 7th March.

dem dey tag me Ipob sef. make me sef ready for dat day.
uche GA di yah....... Be strong..... Is going to be a big day....... Pray Nd watch!!!
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by jane0000(f): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nche95:
fine girl.. you are too beautiful for this..
chai! U wan use style toast me abi? grin
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by judondasylva(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
I anticipated this but never knew it will come too soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Ritchiee: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
ogene70:

please spare some MB to watch the video before you comment, even the people in the video confirmed is orile.
This isn't funny in anyway, people are killed daily and all we do is play politics with it, i pray it doesn't get to you or someone close to you before you believe the story.
Which Orile?Orile in the east or where?Normalcy pervades Orile like Ojukwu bear-bear pervades...
If there were any skirmishes,the radio people would have been blabbing.
IPOD problem is simply known medically as Longy Painment.It is the painment of the soul which ultimately spreads to the other parts of the body.It is known to kill if not properly managed.
DOCTORS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT LONGY PAINMENT POPULARLY KNOWN AS LONGY P STARTED IN 2015 AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTIONS.VICTIMS OF LONGY P ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.
Nigeria’s youngest PhD holder, Opeyemi Soyemi
has revealed that despite her recent string of
achievements, she was once an average student
and explained the role her mum played in her
academic progression.
Soyemi, who has emerged the youngest Nigerian
student to earn a Doctor of Philosophy in 2012,
Opeyemi Soyemi, urged parents and guardians to
be actively involved in the education of their
children.
She made the disclosure during the Young
Achievers Awards for Excellence, organised by the
Hallmarks of Labour Foundation on Monday in
Lagos.
Soyemi, a 2012 HLF award recipient, now
Information Management lecturer at the Babcock
University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State, said she was
not yet done her pursuit of academic excellence.
For the records, Soyemi became a PhD holder at
25 and narrated how she arrived at the point she
finds herself today.
“My father is an accountant, while my mother is a
teacher. I was an average student but my mother
expected good academic performance. She wanted
more and she taught me to sit and determine the
best time to study. I had challenges but I learnt
how to study better. I am determined to be a
professor. The trick is determination and knowing
what is required of you,” she said.
#Phd #OpeyemiSoyemi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by aspirebig: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Too bad. One Nigeria indeed.

No peace even with the so called "change".
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
youngbyc:
uche GA di yah....... Be strong..... Is going to be a big day....... Pray Nd watch!!!

tiwaaa aku oyibo nsugbe.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chidozieikeji2: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol am laughing in Greek what about the oba that threatened to drag igbos down to d lagoon for just voting PDP den am still waiting to see what he will do to d hausas for killing his pple chai lol hausa pple no dey carry last dey see killing the way messi sees scoring goals and dey are ready to win home and away

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
I blame iPod youths. lagoon oba wey Don run go hide for him mama side.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chidozieikeji2: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
The oba shud come and defend his people now the way he defended apc in the last general election

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by RZArecta(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
braxjay:

heheheheheheheh

you need to be flogged cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cry bet why na ? I'm only trying to be politically correct ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.