Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Feminism: The True Colour - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: The True Colour (30162 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Dheartless: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
oh my
this thread is just what I need to be certain there are still alphas on earth , I mean male alphas for sure.

it just gives me hapiness to know there are still those who find humour, understanding and comfort in high level of reasoning.

lezz
postman
you guys are awesome!!

It would be nice to have some of those jab thrown at me, you know?
these kind of stuffs among-for or among-against people like the both of you challenges the functionality of ones brain at all times.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

Much to my displeasure, you came late. I'm about taking my night sleep. It's early morning service tomorrow.

Dearest, it's painfullly goodnight and sweet dreams.

Tomorrow perhaps.
ok, sleep well wink
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
firstEVA:
ok, sleep well wink
You obviously aren't happy with me. But I'll try and make it up to you, favourite one.
mmuuaah!

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

You obviously aren't happy with me.
But I'll try and make it up to you, favourite one.

mmuuaah!
ok smiley
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
firstEVA:
what going on here? I can't sleep
Sleeping in bits again?

Was missing you then, and I'm not so sure anymore.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:
Sleeping in bits again?

Was missing you then, and I'm not so sure anymore.

Why did you edit? I prefer the first one grin

Yea sleeping in bits and pieces.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2016
Anti spambot at work again
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
Anti spambot at work again
Yes, it did.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:

Why did you edit? I prefer the first one grin

Yea sleeping in bits and pieces.
I tried a new beer, I think it's playing tricks with my emotions grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Yes, it did.
what was it you said?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
I tried a new beer, I think it's playing tricks with my emotions grin
which, Gulder?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
what was it you said?
There's a particular word that doesn't sit well with the anti span bot. I'll spell it with dots separating the LETTERS, hoping this doesn't get banned; O. S.C.I.L.L.A.T.I.N.G
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
There's a particular word that doesn't sit well with the anti span bot. I'll spell it with dots separating the LETTERS, hoping this doesn't get banned; O. S.C.I.L.L.A.T.I.N.G
seun needs to do something about this antispam shit.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
which, Gulder?
Nope.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
seun needs to do something about this antispam shit.
Awfully programmed and implemented. If I had wanted to propose, it would have stalled my spontaneity.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Nope.
ok
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
ok
I was trying to see if Goldberg lives up to its hype.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Awfully programmed and implemented.
I saw your first post to me before you edited, I think you were more honest with that cheesy, you had to rethink before editing.
I may be wrong though.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
I was trying to see if Goldberg lives up to its hype.
never heard of it
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2016
Maybe yyou should stick to the green bottles, heniken, star. You should try Harp. Darktroll
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
I saw your first post to me before you edited, I think you were more honest with that cheesy, you had to rethink before editing.
I may be wrong though.
Blame it on Goldberg, yes I did miss you, but not anymore.

But don't misconstrue that; You're my ever burning flame. But I'm having an unprecedented hangover, I can't vouch for my honesty this moment.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Blame it on Goldberg, yes I did miss you, but not anymore.

But don't misconstrue that; You're my ever burning flame. But I'm having an unprecedented hangover, I can't vouch for my honesty this moment.
hahahaaha
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
Maybe yyou should stick to the green bottles, heniken, star. You should try Harp. Dark.troll
Both don't give me the thrill anymore, they leave a hole in my pocket and sobriety to my deportment.

I'll let them both miss my guts and when I bring back my love, I'll get the thrills and highs again. cheesy
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Going back to bed darktroll, you should too.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
Going back to bed dark.troll, you should too.
OK, I'll join you later when my eyes yeild to the weight of sleep.....oh, and, I do miss you.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2016
Postmann, _fuck off to bed. cool
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:39am On Mar 06, 2016
HannibalXVI:

Please do in depth research on what exactly feminism is and don't attack a movement based on the actions of extremists. We do not discard religion because of fanatics, neither do we discard science because of greedy corporations that seek to exploit humanity and engage in unethical practices, nor do we discard banking because of those who rip off nations and their people with high interest and lending rates and the like. If we did, Islam and Christianity would be gone because of Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and the massacres instigated by the church in centuries past. If we did, science would be gone due to crimes such as those committed during the World Wars and due to such things as mutation in humans as a result of nuclear fallout. There will always be those who take a thing and turn it on its head for their own selfish purposes, but as the Englishman would say, do not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Real feminism seeks to end cultures and practices which are detrimental to women. These include
-Unequal voting rights (eg in Saudi Arabia where women just voted for the first time)
-Ending honor killing : In certain countries, mostly in the middle east, a woman may be killed by a member of her family if she is deemed to have brought shame on the family by whatever means, and the killer may go scot-free.
-Female genital mutilation
-Unequal pay: Equality of pay does not mean if Nneka is absent for 4 working days due to her period she still deserves to be paid same wages with Kunle who was present all through the month. Equality of pay means if Nneka and Kunle are present for equal working hours, doing the same job, then they should be paid accordingly. This is not just a men vs women issue as abroad it has been noted that minorities(blacks, Hispanics etc) are less paid than whites, with the white man being at the higher end of the range.
-Rape culture, which tends to demonize the victim instead of advocating justice. This also goes both ways as in societies where it is hard to get justice for victims, even men and boys who have been raped or molested suffer in silence.
-It also seeks to end the practice of sending boys to school while the girls are left without education.
The list goes on but I will leave you to research on your own. A real feminist will not see a problem with a woman driving a trailer or working in a mine as long as she is capable (physically and otherwise) AND WILL NOT EXPECT ANY SPECIAL TREATMENT ON THE BASIS OF GENDER.

The movement is not about being equal to men IN MARRIAGE and disrespecting one's husband. I capitalized "IN MARRIAGE" as it is their husbands women are biblically to submit to, not just any man; people in general are to respect/submit to authority, as children (male or female) should submit to their parents. It just means a woman is not a second class person and should not be treated as such. In marriage there are roles and instructions for husband and wife, a popular biblical one being "Wives submit to your husbands…Husbands love your wives as Christ loved the Church". Failures of marriages today are not the fault of true feminism but due to the warping of the sacred institution by both man and wife. One cannot engage in things which the Bible/Holy book (eg. Quran, I'll use the Bible as I'm a Christian) condemns (fornication, irresponsibility, lying, etc.) & expect to experience success in any area of life, not just marriage.

As for those who are talking about things such as men sitting down to urinate we need not be bothered by the rantings of mad people; as Sir Winston Churchill said "One will not get to the destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks".
All the beautiful epistle you wrote up there isn't feminism.

They are basic rights for women.

Feminism seeks to empower women to the exclusion of men.

If you recite the above in any part of the globe, no feminist group will open its doors to you.

If feminism was this simplistic, it would never have been mired in so much heated controversy.

4 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2016
@ Nori, you've been starring without an opinion.

What drives you away from your bed at this hour?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2016
@CoolUsername

fairness demands you get a notification of my modification: There's a minor edit to my reply to your crapload.

Talk is cheap.
And you fall into the minority of men who lack the mental muscle to look deep. Feminism has gone deep. It has even ultered the Holy Bible and has also ulterd mathematics by changing certain attributes.

But I think sound reasoning is far beyond your capacity.
You would rather hide under cheap blackmail and spew trash.
I wonder what a home like yours will look like, since you're disgustingly feminine in nature, albeit a dumb version.

Has your wife thought you how to straddle your baby across your back, while you're in the kitchen preparing breakfast and she sits in the living room chatting with her friends?

#MaleSlave

You're that kind of a doormat. Your existence as a male is a misadventure.

You've been blown away by western movies and you reason like a woman with hormonal imbalance. You don't realize you're one huge mental experiment of the devil.

How will your children react to a no clear authority in your home? They will have problems accepting leadership of any kind in the society and even in your home. When you give an order to them, even in the absence of your wife, and it didn't go down well with them, they will gladly wait for their mother to come and try to have her cancel your orders.

Since you're effeminate, you suffer the same emotional over flow as your wife.
Man, you're a real waste!

You're both a psychological and medical case.
I believe you are a product of Oligospermia, a medical case of poor sperm quality, as you show serious traits of a tetestorome deficient male.

Or Maybe there is a mixup somewhere and you were originally meant to be a female. Even for a female you still sound daft. A handful of the women here did better than you in their
presentation and I find you copying their lines.

You are a lazy man who hides behind the shadows of gender equality, while enslaving your wife to work and feed your lazy ass, as you sprawl lazily on the couch while she works her ass out for you.

Your only usefulness is to plant your genetically compromised, weak seeds in her, and raise yet another generation of mentally deficient dads and modern day female slave-drivers in disguise, who couldn't look at the world and see that the world lacks real male leadership and children are losing their moms to carrier, because they prefere women to carry their financial burdens while still carry all the burdens of her nature.

You're wife definitely will age faster since you're a lazy man, both with your brain as with your hands.

A spineless sissy and the devil's lab-product like you, you're taken by every new idea.You have fallen from your place of privilege, and you room the earth like a vagabond without purpose.

You mistook godlessness for civilization.

You're a perfect case of authority vacancy.

I guess you must have regretted not having huge breasts so you can feed your babies exclusively for six months, while your wife work and feed you both. Bloody hermaphrodite.

You love the female benefits of maternal leave, don't you, Nancy boy?

Since your base of morality has no spiritual roots, but is based on the input of mere mortals,
I denounce you as a roaming, aimless vagabond without a sense of heritage and noble ambition.

#Nuisance

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:
@CoolUsername

fairness demands you get a notification of my modification: There's a minor edit to my reply to your crapload.

Talk is cheap.
And you fall into the minority of men who lack the mental muscle to look deep. Feminism has gone deep. It has even ultered the Holy Bible and has also ulterd mathematics by changing certain attributes.

But I think sound reasoning is far beyond your capacity.
You would rather hide under cheap blackmail and spew trash.
I wonder what a home like yours will look like, since you're disgustingly feminine in nature, albeit a dumb version.

Has your wife thought you how to straddle your baby across your back, while you're in the kitchen preparing breakfast and she sits in the living room chatting with her friends?

#MaleSlave

You're that kind of a doormat. Your existence as a male is a misadventure.

You've been blown away by western movies and you don't know you're one huge mental experiment of the devil.

How will your children react to a no clear authority in your home? They will have problems accepting leadership of any kind in the society and even in your home. When you give an order to them, even in the absence of your wife, and it didn't go down well with them, they will gladly wait for their mother to come and try to have her cancel your orders.

Since you're effeminate, you suffer the same emotional over flow as your wife.
Man, you're a real waste!

You're both a psychological and medical case.
I believe you are a product of Oligospermia, a medical case of poor sperm quality, as you show serious traits of a tetestorome deficient male.

Or Maybe there is a mixup somewhere and you were originally meant to be a female. Even for a female you still sound daft. A handful of the women here did better than you in their
presentation and I find you copying their lines.

You are a lazy man who hides behind the shadows of gender equality, while enslaving your wife to work and feed your lazy ass, as you sprawl lazily on the couch while she works her ass out for you.

Your only usefulness is to plant your genetically compromised, weak seeds in her, and raise yet another generation of mentally deficient dads and modern day female slave-drivers in disguise, who couldn't look at the world and see that the world lacks real male leadership and children are losing their moms to carrier, because they prefere women to carry their financial burdens while still carry all the burdens of her nature.

You're wife definitely will age faster since you're a lazy man, both with your brain as with your hands.

A spineless sissy and the devil's lab-product like you, you're taken by every new idea.You have fallen from your place of privilege, and you room the earth like a vagabond without purpose.

You mistook godlessness for civilization.

You're a perfect case of authority vacancy.

I guess you must have regretted not having huge breasts so you can feed your babies exclusively for six months, while your wife work and feed you both. Bloody hermaphrodite.

You love the female benefits of maternal leave, don't you, Nancy boy?

Since your base of morality has no spiritual roots, but is based on the input of mere mortals,
I denounce you as a roaming, aimless vagabond without a sense of heritage and noble ambition.

#Nuisance

Get some friends.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:26am On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

Get some friends.
hahahahaha.
I got loads of them. Sometimes I find having my private time a challenge.

I'm actually a people's magnet. And women find me a little more attractive.
I'm their exact opposite, so the attraction is natural.
I tell them what real men tell them.
And they know the difference.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.