Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) (3006 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello guys,before I proceed this isn't my story so please don't say "op" just use "ann" because that's the issue bearer name so I'll know who you're referring to and yeah she asked me to help her seek advice from the relationship enthusiast that I know but I know nobody and I know my nairalanders can help her on this, so please read through the chats well(screenshot) and drop your views.

A friend of mine boyfriend name is John and they have been dating for 5years now or so, because I met her 5years ago and I had known John with her since then, I never even bothered to ask if it's over 5 but let me just seal it there because it doesn't matter, they say the devil you just knew is better than the devil you have known(i don't really know that saying but it's something like that)

Now she told me that because I just spoke to her after I saw the screenshot and she said "John has been refusing to pick my calls,and he even replies me late when I chat him up, and he's always complaining of work or Euro 2016 or any new trend, what should I do??and really I don't have anything to say because I'm not ready to nurse anyone that's heartbroken and So I said don't worry he'll change she said "he just started acting this way, we watched World Cup together in our relationship but he never acted this way that time, could this mean he's tired of me" Says Ann

Please go through the palmchat screenshot and read John's conversation with her, what do you think? What might be wrong?

Please this is a complicated issue and it's strictly for relationships enthusiasts. You can tag a friend that you know that can also help and I appreciate this.. Thanks Family.

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
The remaining other two screenshots

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by PheezyLee(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
.The guy is acting immature tho cos that's effing RUDE!

But y shud cheating be the firstt thing on a ladies mind when something of such occurs? U should av known ur guy as the type that doesn't joke with football a&plan to endure bfore getting serious wit d rship

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na their wahala be that...mbok.........by the way has anyone confirmed whether Buhari is hearing well now.....cos I hear say I'm don come back from I'm ear waka
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by madridguy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Chai, have done worse than this cuz of Futbol. Football is life.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Belaqua(f): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Uh just the fact that he said "F*** off B****" not once, but TWICE! I would be done. He can date the football or the players, I don't care. angry
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Same person different phones. grin

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Project400: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
What do we call this? Relationship?
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
And you haven't killed him? he's still breathing?

You're dating A child sweety. Choosing football over You? like is he Crazy?
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Twaci(f): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by osesology(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Saying ``fvck off bit*ch'' to your girl doesn't quite appear mature and appropriate to me...U only say that to wh*res.

Reading the girl's texts also seem to show someone with a low low self exteem.
But l think the guy must be betting on those matches.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Dezolo(f): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided would've blocked the idiot from the first.. I don't have time for babbies
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by obiorathesubtle: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin go wales!!
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Youngpo413: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Belaqua:
Uh just the fact that he said "F*** off B****" not once, but TWICE! I would be done. He can date the football or the players, I don't care. angry
not if the guy is rich.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Youngpo413: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
And you haven't killed him? he's still breathing?

You're dating A child sweety. Choosing football over You? like is he Crazy?

football is better than nowadays ladies.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by omega25red(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
The conversation on those pictures is not even coherent.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Youngpo413: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dezolo:
undecided would've blocked the idiot from the first.. I don't have time for babbies
I'm sure the guy is rich, ladies don't dump rich guys no matter how badly they are treated.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
football is better than nowadays ladies.
woah....good thing you're gay then. wink

Hope those hot guys running After A lame ball give you mind blowing Orgasms. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Penaldo: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wow, your boo got no chill. Just endure after the euro pls. Boys will always be boys..
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Youngpo413: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

Hope those hot guys running After A lame ball give you mind blowing Orgasms. undecided
lol at Lame ball.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by bolt000(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci:
Lmfaoo.. I'd Just Reply Her Saying "they Are Waiting For Afro(as In Africa) 2016"
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Penaldo: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Project400:
What do we call this? Relationship?
End time relationship I guess
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by UyiIredia(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
She doesn't deserve such a man in her life. My advice to her is to dump him, a better guy will come along.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
osesology:
Saying ``fvck off bit*ch'' to your girl doesn't quite appear mature and appropriate to me...U only say that to wh*res.

Reading the girl's texts also seem to show someone with a low low self exteem.
But l think the guy must be betting on those matches.
seriously am confused oooo meself don't know what to do....
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Penaldo: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
UyiIredia:
She doesn't deserve such a man in her life. My advice to her is to dump him, a better guy will come along.
DUMPING him won't solve anything
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Kgdavid(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
i just missed the only game i have been looking forward to this whole tournament (England v. Wales) even tho part of it fell during my alloted break period. Why? coz i have important things to finish.

I expect every man to have an understanding of priorities, needs, important wants, and luxuries. Watching football is a luxury...the least important thing one should be concerned about.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Twaci(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
bolt000:

Lmfaoo.. I'd Just Reply Her Saying "they Are Waiting For Afro(as In Africa) 2016"
cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by UyiIredia(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Penaldo:
DUMPING him won't solve anything
It will. She won't have to deal with his nonsense.
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by gbens2000(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

infact orgasm is an understatement to wat they give us tongue
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by easrael(f): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
lalasticlala

Come and Save someboddy's relationship ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
gbens2000:
infact orgasm is an understatement to wat they give us tongue
smh lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) by gbens2000(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kgdavid:
i just missed the only game i have been looking forward to this whole tournament (England v. Wales) even tho part of it fell during my alloted break period. Why? coz i have important things to finish.

I expect every man to have an understanding of priorities, needs, important wants, and luxuries. Watching football is a luxury...the least important thing one should be concerned about.

well said,e pain me too as i miss dat match oh angry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 S*xy Text Messages To Start A S*xy Conversation / My Heartbroken Letter I Sent To My Girl When She Broke Up With Me. / Leicester City Forward Jamie Vardy's Wife Pose Unclad In A Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.