Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (1395 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
G
Re: G by falconey(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ok

" i wasn't mentality ready" hope you didn't do use of English?

Oh! jamb will add 40 marks you don pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Whew! You sure say you go pass your exam like this?
Re: G by Leriebloom(f): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
lmao
Re: G by jonaifame22(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls do dat sharply!
Re: G by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
falconey:
Ok

not again, i had a hectic day, am not in the mood
Re: G by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Whew! You sure say you go pass your exam like this?
thanks
Re: G by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
send her a friend request on whatsap thru her number and when she accept u then d ball is in ur court, if d number aint whatsaap registered then text her a power message and believe me she will call u back, pm me 4 d kind of text u shud send her.
Re: G by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
falconey:
Ok

cheesy grin grin
Mehn op own worse pass boko haram grin
Re: G by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
send her a friend request on whatsap thru her number and when she accept u then d ball is in ur court, if d number aint whatsaap registered then text her a power message and believe me she will call u back, pm me 4 d kind of text u shud send her.
she will say am not man enough, to talk to her on phone, i don't think is a good idea, but i will think about it
Re: G by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Zceesneh:
she will say am not man enough, to talk her on phone, i don't think is a good idea, but i will think about it
then send her a voice message or text telling her to pick ur call.
Re: G by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
then send her a voice message or text telling her to pick ur call.
buh she will have this impression that am a shy guy, girls hate shy guys like seriously embarassed
Re: G by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Zceesneh:
buh she will have this impression that am a shy guy, girls hate shy guys like seriously embarassed
ure wrong, girls love shy guys, just do what i tell u and thank me later or pm me her number lemme beg her 4 u.
Re: G by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
skarlett:

cheesy grin grin
Mehn op own worse pass boko haram grin
i corrected it angry
Re: G by ify2nyce(f): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
wasn't mentality ready?..f9 in use of English guaranteed cheesy
Re: G by tgmservice: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
With dis ur grammar start preparing for the nxt jamb
Re: G by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:
lmao

hello you, watching ur lil video on inst... with u girls singing along "say na soldier, say im go fire, if i no give am number, lol, the ur father part really got me tho..

really nice, love ur realness
Re: G by Leriebloom(f): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hello you, watching ur lil video on inst... with u girls singing along "say na soldier, say im go fire, if i no give am number, lol, the ur father part really got me tho..

really nice, love ur realness
Lolz, thank you. I still dont know why i posted that video.
Re: G by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz, thank you. I still dont know why i posted that video.

Trust me i got entertained, didn't know you were at the last experience, i was too, fell asleep early .. angry angry sad and missed most of the fun, had to watch most of it on tv after the entire show was done with cry
Re: G by Leriebloom(f): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Trust me i got entertained, didn't know you were at the last experience, i was too, fell asleep early .. angry angry sad and missed most of the fun, had to watch most of it on tv after the entire show was done with cry
Lolz, it started to get boring at a point, i can see why you fell asleep
Re: G by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz, it started to get boring at a point, i can see why you fell asleep

nah, it wasn't that, i had to work that day but was hell bent of going, got there and my body coudn't take it, i felt so tired and wasted, went home slept like a log of wood, woke up and felt refreshed but on the one aired on t.v, it looked fun, i guess they edited some parts, kind of made me wish i had to more energy to enjoy the show tho..

that dude behind you tho, he has a weird long tongue.. grin grin had to watch that like 4 times and wasn't looking at u but was wondering how that was even possible, make una tell am say him tongue no be here oooo
Re: G by Leriebloom(f): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

nah, it wasn't that, i had to work that day but was hell bent of going, got there and my body coudn't take it, i felt so tired and wasted, went home slept like a log of wood, woke up and felt refreshed but on the one aired on t.v, it looked fun, i guess they edited some parts, kind of made me wish i had to more energy to enjoy the show tho..

that dude behind you tho, he has a weird long tongue.. grin grin had to watch that like 4 times and wasn't looking at u but was wondering how that was even possible, make una tell am say him tongue no be here oooo
Lmao. The tall long one is my bro, is he d one u r talking about?
Re: G by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lmao. The tall long one is my bro, is he d one u r talking about?

I think the one beside him, the one at the end, he had his tongue out.. Lol, it's obvious u didn't notice that, I on the other hand couldn't help but do..
Re: G by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2016
tgmservice:
With dis ur grammar start preparing for the nxt jamb
tongue i scored 223, am still waiting for my 40 marks asshole tongue social media will always be social media
Re: G by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2016
ify2nyce:
wasn't mentality ready?..f9 in use of English guaranteed cheesy
i scored 223, nairaland means nothing to me, nobody is above mistake, am still waiting for my 40 marks
Re: G by Leriebloom(f): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I think the one beside him, the one at the end, he had his tongue out.. Lol, it's obvious u didn't notice that, I on the other hand couldn't help but do..
lolz
Re: G by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Leriebloom:

lolz

Now u get abi, u've seen it right? Dat ish looked funny n weird tho, anyways buzz u later

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Check Out Beautiful Young Lady Crushing On Obasanjo In Public [PHOTO] / 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! / Essentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.