Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! (1397 Views)

What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by naphunlimited(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2016
If you do start dating the right guy, then you have to worry about keeping his interest up and keeping that head of his from turning. Basically, us guys can truly be a frustrating mess. - But what if you knew the types of things you could do to make your guy want you more?

1.Go All Out

By "go all out" I simply mean this. It's Friday. You both are ready for the weekend. You've planned on going out on a nice dinner date. Well, make it a point to look as nice as you possibly can. - Not that you wouldn't anyway, but don't just get complacent. If you are wondering how to make a guy want you more, this is hands down one of the easiest ways to do so.

Don't just dress nice, smell nice. Guys love a woman who smells awesome... So be sure to smell awesome!

2.Don't Respond to His Text Right Away

If you want to make a guy want you more, never reply to his text messages right away. Here's why. By waiting to respond, your fella' will be wondering what you are up to. He'll literally have you on his mind from the time he texts you until the time that you decide to respond. - And I think that you want to be on his mind right?

3.Give Him a Little Space

In relationships, both men and women need space. It's just healthy.

Without space, we can quickly grow tired of each other. Think about it like ice cream. Most people love ice cream. However, if you were forced to eat it all friggin' day long, you'd probably get sick and want to vomit right? So don't let your guy be like ice cream. Don't have him all day long, get sick and want to vomit. That's a pretty crazy analogy I know.

read more -http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2016/04/for-ladies-4-tips-to-make-guy-you-more.html

Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Bluezy13(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Headline makes no sense...

I doubt the post would...
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by cruzita(f): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2016
I concur
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Bluezy13(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Bet y d dot
Fear not; for it is no more
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Refuse or fail to pick my call or lemme wait 4 ur reply on social media at ur own peril, wat happened to d rest 3,000ladies dat are online? are they not a woman like u?. Give me space thinking i will miss u when im actually happy that u gave me space to go clubbing, beach parties, and party with ladies on bikini. im happy there is space to fork dat female banker, dat female celebrity im lusting on, dat female model, dat female bar attendant.
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by dharay99: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2016
0p, ionne understand ur topic,
Check wetyn u write
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Maamin(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
I guess he meant "4 tips to make a guy like you more"

Anyways! For those that want a summary of the thread..here are the 4 tips.

1. Dont demand for money
2. Dont ever ask for money
3. Stop asking him for money
4. Dont even think of asking him for money
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Maamin:
I guess he meant "4 tips to make a guy like you more"

Anyways! For those that want a summary of the thread..here are the 4 tips.

1. Dont demand for money
2. Dont ever ask for money
3. Stop asking him for money
4. Dont even think of asking him for money
Okay.I'll just ask for the plastic instead smiley
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Maamin(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Okay.I'll just ask for the plastic instead smiley

Lol...no! you need a cheezy instead
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Maamin:

Lol...no! you need a cheezy instead
Gimme gimme yo card,I'll get me some.Thank you cheesy
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Maamin(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Gimme gimme yo card,I'll get me some.Thank you cheesy

Here..enjoy yourself!

Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Maamin(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aisha96:
OP edit your title. It should read "4 Tips To Make A Guy Love You More"

You are welcome

Start with "like" first na...girls and love sef! Lol
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Maamin:

Here..enjoy yourself!
You cheapskate.I want the real deal angry
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Maamin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You cheapskate.I want the real deal angry

If u want the real deal coman collect it
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Maamin:

If u want the real deal coman collect it
Nah man,just mail m that platinum plastic
.An be quick

Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Maamin(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nah man,just mail m that platinum plastic
.An be quick

And I was beginning to believe that not all girls love money.. grin
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Maamin:

And I was beginning to believe that not all girls love money.. grin
grin
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by hebenezher(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2016
naphunlimited:
If you do start dating the right guy, then you have to worry about keeping his interest up and keeping that head of his from turning. Basically, us guys can truly be a frustrating mess. - But what if you knew the types of things you could do to make your guy want you more?

1.Go All Out

By "go all out" I simply mean this. It's Friday. You both are ready for the weekend. You've planned on going out on a nice dinner date. Well, make it a point to look as nice as you possibly can. - Not that you wouldn't anyway, but don't just get complacent. If you are wondering how to make a guy want you more, this is hands down one of the easiest ways to do so.

Don't just dress nice, smell nice. Guys love a woman who smells awesome... So be sure to smell awesome!

2.Don't Respond to His Text Right Away

If you want to make a guy want you more, never reply to his text messages right away. Here's why. By waiting to respond, your fella' will be wondering what you are up to. He'll literally have you on his mind from the time he texts you until the time that you decide to respond. - And I think that you want to be on his mind right?

3.Give Him a Little Space

In relationships, both men and women need space. It's just healthy.

Without space, we can quickly grow tired of each other. Think about it like ice cream. Most people love ice cream. However, if you were forced to eat it all friggin' day long, you'd probably get sick and want to vomit right? So don't let your guy be like ice cream. Don't have him all day long, get sick and want to vomit. That's a pretty crazy analogy I know.

read more -http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2016/04/for-ladies-4-tips-to-make-guy-you-more.html
smiles... that's through, I've encountered so many girls playing such game. mind you, this tips/games hardly work on less emotional or insensitive personality
Re: 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! by Maamin(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Missed Mum That**** / Who Among These Young Nairalanders Rock This Ankara Better?? (photos) / Emmanuel's Sex Life (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.