Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is It Wrong For A Man To Do This To His Wife? (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Man To Do This To His Wife? (see Photo) (2468 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Man To Do This To His Wife? (see Photo) by EbiscoComedian: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol…Someone posted this photo on social media with the caption’

I know some razor blade mouth people will start saying their “fathertalkthrash”is jealous, but why would a man in his right senses stoop so low to
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/03/is-it-wrong-for-man-to-do-this-to-his.html#sthash.9YAibo21.dpuf
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Do This To His Wife? (see Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
La Click, La fail WAEC

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Do This To His Wife? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Do This To His Wife? (see Photo) by bolt000(m): 1:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Rollar:
undecided
no mind the rubbish op.. When u r serious give me a mention.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Do This To His Wife? (see Photo) by Ulrich01(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Rollar:
undecided

HahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Do This To His Wife? (see Photo) by jornie(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
LA click LA bend

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black Girls Want To Look Like White Girls / Want To Ask A Girl Out Over Text? Here Are 7 Steps To An Instant “yes” / Measured My Main Man Today. Get In To See Full Gist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.