Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman (1458 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman by endtimesblog: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
PHOTOS: Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman

Dr Sergiu Sochirca, a former director of the local hospital in Floresti, north-east Moldova has been widely criticized and faces suspension after he took and shared a selfie in a delivery room with a woman lying naked in the background. The post went viral on social media in Moldova, and the National Ministry of Health has now demanded his suspension.

Dr Sochirca posted two photos on his Facebook account, the first one is a selfie from the operation room, showing a naked woman on a hospital bed behind him.

The second photo shows the newborn being held by a nurse for the doctor to take a photo, alongside the photos he wrote: 'Work is at its peak.
'Greetings to everyone who is doing night shifts! A small baby with big hopes just came into this world!'

Health Minister, Ruxanda Glavan, assures the doctor will be punished for his unprofessional behavior.
She said: 'Regarding the outrageous and irresponsible behaviour of the doctor in Floresti who published photos from the surgery room of a half-conscious mother and her newborn on Facebook: I've sent an inquiry to the management of Floresti District Hospital to ask for the immediate sanctioning of doctor Sergiu Sochirca according to current legislation.'

The doctor's actions breached patient confidentiality rights, personal data protection and ethical norms regulating the medical profession.

The hospital is currently deciding what action they will take in consequence of Dr Sochirca's behaviour.

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/photos-doctor-faces-suspension-after.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman by endtimesblog: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked shocked

Dem don teach him lesson
Re: Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman by Topestbilly(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked

See Country with good and functioning rules and regulations.

Dis remind me of the woman who giving birth turned to kidney problem and the hospital management were saying rubbish.

The health minister no go hear dat one but if na to share kudi (money) na front line u go see them

1 Like

Re: Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman by Pillyportions(f): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Taking of unnecessary pics and its upload on Social media have landed lots of people into trouble. D suspension is good for him, because he will use that tym and take as much pics as he wants, so dat next tym he will nt take and upload pics while on duty.
Re: Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman by jmichlins(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
From the moment i saw that product called selfie stick, there i knew that there is trouble for some people head. after working hard to become doctor na selfie want come pack you comot
Re: Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
The American Psychiatric Association has branded the taking of selfies a disease, this dude just confirmed their postulation.
Re: Doctor Faces Suspension After Sharing Delivery Room Selfie With Unclad Woman by Pennsylvania: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Very unprofessional. If it were US he'll be sacked probably and his license might even be withdrawn!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Erogenous Part Of The Opposite Sex Body? / Mama Nneka My Neighbour Wife Held My Trouser And Told Me She Likes Me (pics) / I'm Going Back To My Ex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.