Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,668 members, 7,840,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) (27732 Views)

Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by fiftynaira(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Who even moderates the mods? Dem don carry dis news rush put for F.P

This rochas S.A's knws am saying the truth even the roads leading to there house's are china roads pot holes everywere. Nonsense

When imo youths starts revolution make I check weda this state go contain us.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by discusant: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
@Abagworo.

Orlu must be the only town in Nigeria where residents may soon start to DIE IN MASS because the state governor created the cause of death. Four years running, residents of Orlu breathe obnoxious dust from abandoned road works.

Okorocha sent contractors who scraped many urban roads in Orlu, poured some obnoxious red soil on top of the roads and abandoned them.

Continue to show your deceptive picture of Ihioma/Amaigbo road, and Asika Ilobi Avenue to fool people who don't know the EVIL by government going on in Orlu.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by discusant: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
fiftynaira:
Who even moderates the mods? Dem don carry dis news rush put for F.P

This rochas S.A's knws am saying the truth even the roads leading to there house's are china roads pot holes everywere. Nonsense

When imo youths starts revolution make I check weda this state go contain us.

It's like the revolution may start from Orlu.
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by deebrain(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
I pray for grace to the good people of Imo state to endure the last term of what they voted into power.

Is this the same Okorocha i used to be a fan of, sometime in 2010?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
That Flyover construction has been going since 2011 how come? We are looking for completed projects biko. 6 years and we keep seeing incomplete projects.

The Orji flyover was started October 2015 and the Amakohia January 2016.
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by fiftynaira(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

The Orji flyover was started October 2015 and the Amakohia January 2016.

Don't make invoke curse on u. I used to hold u on high esteem and still hold u but ur romance with rochas has made me fall apart with u... u and ujoatu shld apologise to imolites that's all I ask don't come here on a NL to decieve the world that IMO is a state built with GOLD...

I would advice u and ujoatu to continue eating frm ur pay masters when revolution starts make we see weather owerri go contain us...

The only working business in owerri is
House of fredaa owned by nwosu and wife (rochas daughter)
La monde hotels owned by rochas himslef
I can go on and on.....

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Vanpascore(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
fiftynaira:
A mistake we IMOLITES have made to allow rochas and his team F00l us never again will it happen...

Look at abia massive road construction
Look at ebonyi promoting agriculture through ebony Gold.
Look at anambra massive industrialisation
Abi na enugu...

Infact I weep for imo dee sam will continue weeping for us for the kind of ill luck that have befallen us.

IMO shall rise again

guy, i am not a politician or Imolite bt when Imo was flying then, where were those states? I still blf Imo will be ahead of them in d end
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by ujaotu: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Royaldd:
cheesy cheesy

I know the truth hurts you so much. Even ordinary Nnewi has better infrastructure and far bigger economy than Owerri the imo state capital. Onitsha is another level while Awka has made Owerri to look like a rural area. Owerri is a mess with all the roads terribly bad while Orlu is at the same level with Ihiala. What you have in Orlu is a 2feet tar in the name of a road while the rest of the town is covered with horribly bad roads. Prove me wrong.. shocked

Rochas should start fixing all these bad roads in Imo state. Its really getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

You are one of the liars. None of those States is experiencing 30% of projects ongoing in Imo. I sometimes ponder at why a lot of Igbos have taken to social media to lie against Okorocha and Imo State to the extent of publishing fake news on Vanguard, The Sun and Thisday which are Igbo owned media outfits. It does Igbos no good dwelling on lies to bring down their own more so the person involved has performed way beyond expectation.
Every bad thing written against Okorocha on the media have turned out to be false.

I can remember the one of flyover with blocks.

U mean the flyover was really built with sandcrete blocks or the second picture you posted is false?
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
ujaotu:

Rochas should start fixing all these bad roads in Imo state. Its really getting out of hand.

Are you contradicting yourself, I thought you're projecting Rochas as doing well and the state is paradise?
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Liam86:

U mean the flyover was really built with sandcrete blocks or the second picture you posted is false?

The flyover is very standard and solid and nearing completion. Investing so much money on false media attack cannot cover up the progress in Imo. Another success is in functional public water supply without noise.
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by austin2all: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
RZArecta:
I said it on twitter yesterday that 2 billion naira can't get missing from state coffers without the governors knowledge.

QUOTE ME ANY DAY

ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

MTN IS A USELESS NETWORK

mtn is indeed a very, very useless network.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

The flyover is very standard and solid and nearing completion. Investing so much money on false media attack cannot cover up the progress in Imo. Another success is in functional public water supply without noise.

So u mean the picture is fraud, there was not even a single block at the site and these people went to snap some rubbish from somewhere to discredit the governor?
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by ujoatu(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
GOVERNOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA REFUTES MEDIA REPORT

-SAYS HE DIDN’T TRAVEL OUT AS CLAIMED

Governor Rochas Okorocha, onSaturday, March 5, 2016 (today) refuted the Thisday Newspaper online report published on Friday, March 4, 2016 that he had “Jet out of Nigeria as EFCC Queries Diversion of N2billion bailout”, with the governor stating that the report was totally false because he didn’t travel out as reported.

Addressing Journalists at the Government House to that effect, Governor Okorocha said he decided to have the press parley as early as 8- O’clock to refute the allegation and to show that the report was totally a blackmail because he didn’t “Jet out” to anywhere.

The Thisday Newspaper, had published an online report credited to their correspondent in Owerri, Andy Uneze titled “Okorocha Jets out of Nigeria, as EFCC Queries Diversion of N2billion bailout”, stating that the reporter who wrote the story having come from the same place with the governorship candidate of the PDP in the last election has always written negative things about him and the government of the state.

His words, “If I am with you Journalists here this morning, when someone wrote and published yesterday that I had Jet out because of EFCC, you can imagine the level of falsehood or mischief. I won’t take any legal action against the Thisday Newspaper, but I only need a retraction because the story was not true. The newspaper was deceived by the reporter.”

He continued, “For a long time, I have not travelled out of the country. So the report was mischievous. The PDP has persisted on impugning on the image of the government. I call on them to leave such acts as this is the time to face governance and development.”

On the EFCC issue, the governor remarked that, “The EFCC querying the alleged diversion of N2billion is not out of place as the Commission has visited the state more than fifty times over the past four years and the state has always come out clean. For every report or petition or allegation made to EFCC, it is binding on them to investigate it whether founded or unfounded. That does not mean that the allegation is true.”

He continued, “Every worker in the state was paid beyond the bailout fund and period. The state used the bailout fund judiciously. The records are clear and accessible. There is nothing like diversion as alleged. You know the PDP elements are good in writing petitions. They have no other business at the moment than to write petitions.”

“They wrote petitions, and made allegations. The EFCC acted on the petitions and were disappointed after their investigations. The Principal Secretary, Dr. Pascal Obi reported to be detained by the EFCC is the one by my side. These people tell a lot of lies.”

“I want the EFCC to come as many times as possible so that when you leave government, it will be better for you. The government has performed much more than what the resources available can do. People should come and ask me what is the secret and how I have been able to achieve all these, instead of writing petitions. It is all about vision and ideas”.

“Imo State is not owing any bank any loan as been remoured in some quarters. The only loan payable by the state is the bailout fund. Imo State is the fatest growing city in the country, and the government intends to improve on that.”

Sam Onwuemeodo

Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by healthable: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Udopasa:
Nwanne, stop this stupidity and mindless support of a derailing administration. Ain't you a genuine supporter of Rochas? Can't you see that Rochas has derailed? Don't you know there has never been a robust opposition in the state rather Imolites has either been supporters of good governance and fierce critics of imbecilic governments? If you truly love Rochas as I did(and may still do), you should be really worried that Rochas have been possessed by same evil spirit that we collectively fought in the state. It's about time you admit that Rochas is not doing well and who knows, your words might deliver him. Cos I still refuse to believe you receive any gratification from Rochas for these support! Udo diri gi

He receives brown envelope every month, same with Obiagelli berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1 beremx
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by healthable: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Royaldd:
Abagworo this is the face of the roads in imo state. I wonder where the so called fat buffoon is working

I think the driver needs paddle

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by ilovecritics(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2016
ROCHAS IS A F00L. CAN THIS THREAD CLOSE ALREADY??

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Bobbybube(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Abagworo:

You are one of the liars. None of those States is experiencing 30% of projects ongoing in Imo. I sometimes ponder at why a lot of Igbos have taken to social media to lie against Okorocha and Imo State to the extent of publishing fake news on Vanguard, The Sun and Thisday which are Igbo owned media outfits. It does Igbos no good dwelling on lies to bring down their own more so the person involved has performed way beyond expectation.
Every bad thing written against Okorocha on the media have turned out to be false.

I can remember the one of flyover with blocks.

Please can you tell us of the projects being carried out in Imo state?? Saying that no south-eastern state is experiencing 30% of Imo's ongoing projects is very far from the truth.
Why should social media ,Vanguard, Sun and thisday all collaborate against Rochas? is he the only governor?
Please we want facts and not stories! Give proof of the projects he has carried out and how it is 30% better than other fellow Igbo-speaking states?

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by discusant: 2:27am On Mar 06, 2016
ujaotu:

You have access to Rochas. People are tired of telling him to fix the roads his contractors scratched in Orlu urban.

Orlu has about 400,000 people, what happens when people start to collapse from lung diseases in mass? Rocahs as governor or even president of Nigeria may not stand the public uproar.

When we talk about this Orlu problem some Rocha aides think we hate the man. Let the man fix those Orlu roads, and face whatever his Owerri dream and business.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Udopasa: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2016
healthable:

He receives brown envelope every month, same with Obiagelli berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1 beremx
Nwanne, those you just mentioned ain't collecting any brown envelope from Rochas. Our support and/or criticism for Rochas is borne out of patriotism and genuine concern for the peace and development of the State. Haven't you noticed that there has been a gradual withdrawal of support for Rochas from his foremost defenders, projecters and supporters on here(Berem and myself inclusive)? Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by ifko: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
This useless pig always rant that he hates poverty. help me to ask him who likes penury life,useless moroon Ole .... thief
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
fiftynaira:

Don't make invoke curse on u. I used to hold u on high esteem and still hold u but ur romance with rochas has made me fall apart with u... u and ujoatu shld apologise to imolites that's all I ask don't come here on a NL to decieve the world that IMO is a state built with GOLD...

I would advice u and ujoatu to continue eating frm ur pay masters when revolution starts make we see weather owerri go contain us...

The only working business in owerri is
House of fredaa owned by nwosu and wife (rochas daughter)
La monde hotels owned by rochas himslef
I can go on and on.....

So all those fantastic Hotels, Supermarkets, Malls, Churches and mansions are owned by Rochas? Guy my house at Area H is almost completed and I've equally bought another land at area UA which is fast developing to use for commercial purpose. Many people from Imo State are very wealthy and successful but mostly from Orlu zone and Mbano/Mbaike area. That you are poor or your village is poor does not mean others are same.

Finally I don't know Rochas nor any of his aids and I have never indicated interest of knowing. The only thing I owe them is contributing in my own way to development of Imo. Rochas Okorocha has tried and I want him to know that I appreciate his wonderful works though there are some errors here and there but then who is perfect?
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by fiftynaira(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Abagworo:

So all those fantastic Hotels, Supermarkets, Malls, Churches and mansions are owned by Rochas? Guy my house at Area H is almost completed and I've equally bought another land at area UA which is fast developing to use for commercial purpose. Many people from Imo State are very wealthy and successful but mostly from Orlu zone and Mbano/Mbaike area. That you are poor or your village is poor does not mean others are same.

Finally I don't know Rochas nor any of his aids and I have never indicated interest of knowing. The only thing I owe them is contributing in my own way to development of Imo. Rochas Okorocha has tried and I want him to know that I appreciate his wonderful works though there are some errors here and there but then who is perfect?

I wouldn't banter words with you again I will pray for God to forgive u and rochas and pray for a better imo.

And congratulations to ur building project brother!
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
N2B BAILOUT: I DIDN'T RUN FROM EFCC - OKOROCHA

Governor Rochas Okorocha, yesterday refuted a report published on Friday, March 4, 2016 that he had “Jet out of Nigeria as EFCC Queries Diversion of N2billion bailout”, with the governor stating that the report was totally false because he didn’t travel out as reported.

Addressing Journalists at the Government House to that effect, Governor Okorocha said he decided to have the press parley so as to refute the allegation and to show that the report was totally a blackmail because he didn’t “Jet out” to anywhere.

The Thisday Newspaper, had published an online report credited to their correspondent in Owerri, Amby Uneze titled “Okorocha Jets out of Nigeria, as EFCC Queries Diversion of N2billion bailout”, stating that the 《reporter who wrote the story having come from the same place with the governorship candidate of the PDP in the last election has always written negative things about him and the government of the state.

His words, “If I am with you Journalists here this morning, when someone wrote and published yesterday that I had Jet out because of EFCC, you can imagine the level of falsehood or mischief. I won’t take any legal action against the Thisday Newspaper, but I only need a retraction because the story was not true. The newspaper was deceived by the reporter.”

Stressing that, “For a long time, I have not travelled out of the country. So the report was mischievous. The PDP has persisted in impugning the image of the government. I call on them to leave such acts as this is the time to face governance and development.”

On the EFCC issue, the governor remarked that, “The EFCC querying the alleged diversion of N2billion is not out of place as the Commission has visited the state more than fifty times over the past four years and the state has always come out clean. For every report or petition or allegation made to EFCC, it is binding on them to investigate it whether founded or unfounded. That does not mean that the allegation is true.”

His words, “Every worker in the state was paid beyond the bailout fund and period. The state used the bailout fund judiciously. The records are clear and accessible. There is nothing like diversion as alleged.
You know the PDP elements are good in writing petitions. They have no other business at the moment than to write petitions.”

“They wrote petitions, and made allegations. The EFCC acted on the petitions and were disappointed after their investigations. The Principal Secretary, Dr. Pascal Obi reported to be detained by the EFCC is the one by my side. These people tell a lot of lies.”

“I want the EFCC to come as many times as possible so that when you leave government, it will be better for you. The government has performed much more than what the resources available can do. People should come and ask me what is the secret and how I have been able to achieve all these, instead of writing petitions. It is all about vision and ideas”.

“Imo State is not owing any bank any loan as been remoured in some quarters. The only loan payable by the state is the bailout fund. Imo State is the fastest growing city in the country, and the government intends to improve on that,” he said.
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by fredonlinealway(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Make una take am easy, okorocha is trying, even before he became gov he has been trying in terms of education
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by fredonlinealway(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
fredonlinealway:
Make una take am easy, okorocha is trying, even before he became gov he has been trying in terms of education
[sub][/sub]
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
fredonlinealway:

Imolites have identified the two people in Vanguard and Thisday that have been publishing outright falsehood against the State as Chidi Nkwopara and Amby Uneze. They are both from Mbaise and have unknowingly pitched Mbaise against the rest of the State. They should desist henceforth for the good of them and their people who are already known as bad and dubious clan in Igboland.
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by austinepetro: 2:28pm On May 23, 2016
is good to be good governor OKOROCHA supprices is maid yesterday on her wedding day click to read more stories and view pics[url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/05/23/gov-okorocha-surprises-his-maid-on-her-wedding-day-she-has-been-with-them-for-20-yrs/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / Lucky Ajie (idu) Assassinated In Okposi (photos) / IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.