Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) (27728 Views)

Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by sdindan: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

1million Amens. God has already blessed me for being truthful all my life.

Stealing of public money with Rochas is what u called blessing.

If you didn't repent that ur so call blessing will turn to be a course.

7 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by sdindan: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Royaldd:
Abagworo is already a cursed person so there is no need for more curse cool

He does not want to believe that Imo state is in a mess. He enjoys lying to himself just to feel good but we all know the truth.. cheesy

That guy is so shameless, am not even sure he is from Imo state.

I voted Rochas 2011, but now that is a changed person.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2016
IMSU but abagworo is forming that Imo state is in good hands..LOL

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Royaldd:
Orlu is a rural area just like Owerri. These are brand new roads going on in Anambra, Awka precisely. What Okorocha did was to shabbily resurfaced existing few roads in Owerri while greater part of the town in rotting away.

[s][/s]

You are running away from the major challenge which is my claim that Orlu has more dual carriageways with streetlights than Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi combined and they were all done by Okorocha.

3 Ihioma road, Orlu

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo will never agree with you that Imo state as a whole is in a mess ..LOL

sdindan:

That guy is so shameless, am not even sure he is from Imo state.

I voted Rochas 2011, but now that is a changed person.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Mopolchi: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yes he is not on the run but with his cattle.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Raymee(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
How his run or not take concern me?
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by richidinho(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

You are one of the liars. None of those States is experiencing 30% of projects ongoing in Imo. I sometimes ponder at why a lot of Igbos have taken to social media to lie against Okorocha and Imo State to the extent of publishing fake news on Vanguard, The Sun and Thisday which are Igbo owned media outfits. It does Igbos no good dwelling on lies to bring down their own more so the person involved has performed way beyond expectation.
Every bad thing written against Okorocha on the media have turned out to be false.

I can remember the one of flyover with blocks.

Are you people celebrating mediocrity in the north?
I mean are u celbrating an uncompleted flyover for 5yrs as a Governor?

9 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by fippycbk(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
ujoatu:

The good people of Imo have given Gov Rochas Okorocha a resounding vote of confidence by returning him for a second term in office to the glory of God and he remains focused on the task of making Imo better.

Spare me biko...

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
I told Rocha's dat wat happen 2okadigbo will happen to him,bt he didn't listen
Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Eureka123(f): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

You are rather the wicked one dwelling on lies. Okorocha is a good man but I believe he should face you people squarely and make use of his powers as a Governor in the ruling party that has the masses with him. He should incite the masses against his opponents/enemies or else they will incite the masses against him.

A stitch in time saves nine.

Good governor my foot. Pay civil servants, problem.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by betterABIAstate: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rochas is just useless

4 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by fippycbk(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Royaldd:
This is Imo state university. What a state..LOL

Pix-1 admin block

pix-2 Law faculty[i][/i]

Though I support most of your claims but those 2 pictures aren't what you just claimed they are. The first is an ETF hall and not the admin block like you stated, while the second is the old law faculty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Birthday At COZA Church (Photos) / James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS / U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.